WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My family is hectic! (Warning: Long)

Slacker

Postaholic
I will start first when my mom got divorced. My life in a nut shell:

I was born in RoseBurg Oregon and lived there with my mom and dad. So my mom got divorced with my dad when I was one years old. My mom was doing drugs and hang out with the wrong people. My dad got wise and divorced her when I was 1. I didn't know this till a year ago. My dad got custody of me, but the sad part is that, my mom said she wouldn't fight for me and my brother in court only if my dad gave her the car and THE NINTENDO 64. We lived alone with my dad for three years. With my grandma and grandpa taking care of us while my dad was not there. My dad found another woman named Karren and got married to her a year later when I was 5 years old. She had two doughters and I son. They were all living on their own. Then we moved to Idaho. So life was all hunky dorry until my step sister a had a boy and this is were all hell breaks loose.

My step-sister was on some serious drugs and couldn't handle a baby at them time. So my step-mom feels sorry for him and she became his foster parent. My dad agrees to do this under the circumstances that My step-sister will go through drug rehab and take custody over her kid again. It was hard for me to accept this because I didn't know this kid and got jealous alot because of him. A few years pass and we still have him and my step- mom got more attached to him than ever. When he turned 8 years old his mom had another child and it was a girl. She can't take care of this kid again so geuss what? My step-mom takes this kid in and becomes her foster parent. After 2 years My step-sister goes to court and she hasn't wised upped so the court says that she totaly lost custody and she is not her mom anymore. The reason why my step-sister has neen able to have custody is because she has been arrested numorous times and she is on house arrest. We have gotten dates on when these kids will leave and get adopted but it never happens or go into a foster home. These two kids have different parents .Oh did I mention the other kid my step-sister resently had. She can take care of her as a parent, luckily for us. Now the boy might be getting adopted by his uncle.( My step-mom's son) And the little girl's oringinal dad is getting custody over her in october and she might be leaving. Keep in mind that my dad followed trough with tis because he loves my step-mom.

As of now the boy is 10 years old and has ADHD and he is so annoying. HE is in counseling and and he used to take anger management. The other girl is now 3 and she has a rash all over her body and she cries every night because she scratches it. My step-mom smokes like 2 packs of ciggeretes a day she drinks wine every night and gets drunk. She is a stay at home mom.My family cannot even go on this simplest outing without a problem. Luckily for my dad he has a very well paying job at micron and can afford alot.

I haven't seen my real mom in 5 years so I visit her in alaska and she has never changed. She still smokes pot and is one LSD and shit. I stayed with her for 2 months over the summer.

You guys have no Idea how bad I have had it growing up.

Note: I left out some stuff that is way much worse than this because it's just too bad.

If it gets confusing feel free to ask any questions.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Well that sucks, I do know where you're coming from as far as family pain though. Near the end of his life my brother was trying to kill me because he imagined me to be the cause of all his woes, he was insane, literally. He almost got me too. So I bailed out of home and was homeles for a year.

I patched things up with mom for a couple years, but she then married some asshole, the 6th marriage in a long line of assholes, and now I don't even talk to her because she's so fucking stupid.

I feel yer pain Linksy... I feel it.

Slacker

Postaholic
Well my family was based on drugs, my step-sisters do it, my mom does it, my step-brother does it, my dad did it, my uncle did it, my brother did it once, my aunts do it. I get pressured alot by friends and family. I have never tried it tho.

I have had my step-sister threaten to kill me alot when she is drunk.

JLXC

Premium
Linksy said:
I have had my step-sister threaten to kill me alot when she is drunk.
I've been stabbed by my brother with a fork and a knife, he kicked me in the balls so much as we grew up that my left testicle is shattered. He had a gun and was looking to kill me, luckily some people called, and I dissapeared. he died of alchohol poisoning about a year later.

Be careful when people say shit like that, they might mean it.

Slacker

Postaholic
JLXC said:
I've been stabbed by my brother with a fork and a knife, he kicked me in the balls so much as we grew up that my left testicle is shattered. He had a gun and was looking to kill me, luckily some people called, and I dissapeared. he died of alchohol poisoning about a year later.

Be careful when people say shit like that, they might mean it.
Talk about torture, this ten year old kid that my step-mom is fostor caring for raped his other 3 year old sister that lives with us.

JLXC

Premium
Linksy said:
Talk about torture, this ten year old kid that my step-mom is fostor caring for raped his other 3 year old sister that lives with us.

W O W. :confuse:

Shit man, maybe we should let this thing drop for tonight before I get too depressed. That's some FUCKED UP SHIT right there you typed. I'll be back in this thread tommorow, I'm putting this thread down and just backing away.....

Oh my god Linksy, I don't know what to say. Wow. That's fucking horrible. :(

Fideru

Agitated Pancake
:0 Feel sorry for you man. I was lucky that I was raised in a somewhat good family. Only problem is that my dad has to take Happy-Meds.

I would say that I feel bad for you, but I would be a liar if I said that.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
zoloftcasserole said:
Then why say anything at all?
I think he was trying to hint that he doesn't believe Linksy.

Farceur

Philosophy Nazi
Premium
Dude that is some fucked up shit, i feel for you, i have some of the same probs...nieces sticking around longer than planned, b/c there mother is a douche, my family was torn apart by that shit, funny enough im from idaho to..haha small world huh, well man u ever need someone to talk to...consider your wtf family...haha..trying to brighten the mood with somewhat of a joke...meh.

Slacker

Postaholic
Farceur said:
Dude that is some fucked up shit, i feel for you, i have some of the same probs...nieces sticking around longer than planned, b/c there mother is a douche, my family was torn apart by that shit, funny enough im from idaho to..haha small world huh, well man u ever need someone to talk to...consider your wtf family...haha..trying to brighten the mood with somewhat of a joke...meh.
What part?

BTW Nailbomb and FCC, don't just people based on your ignorance.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Linksy said:
..And just how do you add me to that? Fucking moron.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
I just think it's funny how you're trying to claim I'm ignorant when you obviously didn't comprehend my post.

Slacker

Postaholic
Nailbomb said:
I just think it's funny how you're trying to claim I'm ignorant when you obviously didn't comprehend my post.
IT's not this thread in general that I was talking about. Just let it go.

Linksy said:
Incoherent much? :rotflmao: You did this just for pity and indeed it seemed it worked. Little Piro had a problem with my last post, in this thread, and told me I'm a heartless bastard! :lol: Geht over yourself Linksy, I see through your bullshit, and your bullshit story. :thumbsdn:

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
I have nothing to really say about your shitty life, but it's scary that you were born 15 miles from where DG and I live. The same town I grew up in. The same town I terrorized the town in my '64 Dodge. The same town I lost my virginity in. The same town my kids were born in. The same town...that I hate.

But knowing this, it's understandable why your family is fuct.