WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My FAMILY ON WTF.COM!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
WILL HAVE TO POST MORE TIMES BECAUSE ITS TO MUCH IMAGES INCLUDED LMAO
<3 my family and all my friends on wtf.com, for_starters future will be the last to read here, i decicated it for him <3..

me--->>information:Hi there...this is me... Mom said I got all the good looks and no brains. I have a stomach ulcer.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
gehtfuct-->>information:My uncle gehtfuct is still having problems. He doesn't know what he wants in life anymore. He is a Veitnam War hero and now sells perfume at a department store.

kitana-->>information:This is my mom named Kitana. She has lots of boyfriends. One of them has a job. She says with a little luck I could be a garbage man one day.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Johnny Cunt-->> information:This is my brother Johnny Cunt. He is in jail right now. When he gets out he is not allowed to be around animals and kitchen appliances.

Jason-->> Information:This is my twin brother Jason. We were born 4 minutes apart. Jason made medical history when he fell out of my mom's ass during birth. I hate him.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
duztin and CL!!!-->> Information:My half brother CL and his wife duztin. Duztin is pretty i think. They raise Possum in their back yard. They are not allowed to have children.

Sod-->> information:We are proud of my older brother Sod. He is 27. He wants to be a Doctor and can write his own name.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
MaxPower-->> Information:This is my sisters boyfriend for now. His name is MaxPower. He fixes lawn mowers in the city. My sister says he has a hairy ass.

Brit-->> information:We found Brit sleeping under our trailer one night. Mom is teaching him how to use toilet paper

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Halfrockcocksucker-->> information:Halfrockcocksucker dates my grand mom. He grows pumpkins on 7 acres of land. He likes chasing grand mom through his pumpkin patch in his underwear.

IMNOTANGRY and ITAKEOFFENCE-->> information:dont need to give any?

MORE PEOPLE OF MY FAMILY WILL COME LATER!!! KEEP IT UP AND COMMENTS PLZ

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
swizeguy said:
wow dude... get a life..
Funny pics tho.
cant you see fuck head, this is my life... But at least im not gay like you :thumbsup:

that cheered me up
chheeeerss

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
You are a comical genius. Very fucking funny. :thumbsup:

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Broken-->> information: My great grandmother Broken is lots of fun. She still chews tobacco and rides a bicycle. Grandma dates younger men with teeth.

more people to come!!

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
otepsoul-->>information: My cousin Otepsoul went to New York this summer. A piece of the Statue Of Liberty fell off and hit him in the head. Otepsoul now has the I.Q. of a tomato plant.

Magnolia-->> Information:This is Magnolia. She used to be my best friend but got killed by a bus on the interstate. I still wear her underwear.

For_starters-->> Information:This is For_starters. He is my second cousin. He is pretty smart. For_starters is going to be a dentist some day. He does all the work on our teeth.

morelos

lexicon incognito
newbie - AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH this is hilarious.. i'm wondering when i'll get MY pic posted by you.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
there will be alot more, but it will be tommorow... Im gonna watch a movie

thanks homiez, <3 my family

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
MrNewbie said:
there will be alot more, but it will be tommorow... Im gonna watch a movie
thanks homiez, <3 my family

The three stooges meet the bride of frankenstein.

Sektor

Particinator
Haha, nice copy & paste from ebaumsworld, MrNewbie.

Funny though.

Status
Not open for further replies.