WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My family sucks sometimes

Duckbanger

Lord of the Ducks
Okay, my family are conservative and rude most of the time. My mom refuses to let me out of the house after about five PM. My dad automaticly sides with my mom, and my sister is bitchy. I cant go spend the day with my best friend Julia because shes a girl, and my mom thinks its inapropriate. Damn I hate conservatives! Anyone got a way to fix this ass whipe of a problem?

care

asshole
defy your worthless conservative family

FREE YOUR MIND!

sorry i cant relate my family and i have a mutualistic not giving a fuck relationship, its quite nice.

Jung

???
Premium
Duckbanger said:
Okay, my family are conservative and rude most of the time. My mom refuses to let me out of the house after about five PM. My dad automaticly sides with my mom, and my sister is bitchy. I cant go spend the day with my best friend Julia because shes a girl, and my mom thinks its inapropriate. Damn I hate conservatives! Anyone got a way to fix this ass whipe of a problem?
do lots of drugs and masterbate fanatically.

Fugly

Tenderony
I don't really care about your problem (didn't even read your thread) I just want to know how exactly you go about banging a duck.

Fugly said:
I don't really care about your problem (didn't even read your thread) I just want to know how exactly you go about banging a duck.
something about his family having him by the balls and leading him around.

Signify

Particinator
ok. your like what, 14 years old?

stand up for yoursekf kid. talk to your parents seperatly, dont let it turn into a fight no matter what. First talk to your dad and pretty much tell him he is pussy whipped. than your mom. ask her why the hell she wont let you out past 5 oclock. Is your sister older? if so has she done anything to get these rules lain down for you? one more thing. the friend that is a girl... do you want to bang her? if so tell your parents to fuck off and go out with the girl. :thumbsup:

Fugly said:
hes trying to copy my idea about being lord/god of an animal

moe

Clitpickle
Duckbanger said:
sneake out or lie or just kill them?

All familys suck no matter what anyone says. You should kill them and they sound like they got to church every week and make u go (no offense if u like goin, but my parents tried that).

care said:
defy your worthless conservative family

FREE YOUR MIND!

sorry i cant relate my family and i have a mutualistic not giving a fuck relationship, its quite nice.
Yeah me too- well at least wih my mum (but my dad wasn't around enough to actaully give a shit about me!!) who when I was about 15 said I could do whatever I liked!:woot:
I don't understand parents like yours duckbanger, they sound like they need to chill o-u-t!! They need to realise that the more they don't want you to do it, the more you will try to and back off!

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
5 o'clock.. damn thats a bit harsh.. and the whole your dad siding with your mum pfft i hate when parents do that.. personally i don't have that problem because my parents are divorced but some of my friends parents do that, and they throw a fit when it happens and throws stuff :confused: wierd?!

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Oh, holy hell this is an old thread! This is sad. that guy isn't even here anymore!