WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

my favorite number is 11ty billion

Status
Not open for further replies.

tzedek

Original Member
wtf is up with all these pointless fucking threads lately? "you are immature" "fuck is a good word". Send these fuckers to the cock farm.

tzedek said:
wtf is up with all these pointless fucking threads lately? "you are immature" "fuck is a good word". Send these fuckers to the cock farm.

What's up with people making these threads about pointless threads? I mean, come on. We all already know I made on recently, and it's the best.

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
Aaaammm Hell Yeah this threat makes sense!!!!

It changed my live!!!!....................

SHIT THROW THIS FUCKIN THREAT OUTTA THE WINDOW!!

i mean who likes the fuckin numb 11ty billion ??

I don't!!

1ct-on! said:

I don't!!

Wow. Wtf really has some distinguished posters these days.

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
yeees like i always say be kind in live and then the Hell don't wantya!

Jung

???
Premium
1ct-on! said:

I don't!!
Please stop... now!

tzedek

Original Member
and wtf is up with everybody and their mother changing their name on wtf...

junglizm said:
Please stop... now!
Don't worry. 20 more posts and we won't hear from him again.

Tzedek....I don't think there is but 2 people who have changed their name.,....

tzedek

Original Member
HavokChylde said:
Don't worry. 20 more posts and we won't hear from him again.

Tzedek....I don't think there is but 2 people who have changed their name.,....

I can think of 3... Skyline-cobra, p99, and cuddlemuffin. i think there are more. ah yes, and smoke-it.

tzedek said:
I can think of 3... Skyline-cobra, p99, and cuddlemuffin. i think there are more. ah yes, and smoke-it.
Ok, that's four.

Well, on with the fun.

1ct-on!....A blind man with no hands types better than you. Learn spelling. Every once in a while is cool, but "coosen" was one of my teachers last name.

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
well got a prob with my typing ? .......And now ?? i write like this .... :mfinger:

Greeeetz

1ct-on! said:
well got a prob with my typing ? .......And now ?? i write like this .... :mfinger:

Greeeetz

You type with one hand...?

I don't want to think you're playing with yourself while reading our posts. Now that is some kinky shit.

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
HavokChylde said:
You type with one hand...?

I don't want to think you're playing with yourself while reading our posts. Now that is some kinky shit.
Oh man , this fucks my head ..... how do you come to such an idea.... i write with my telecinetic sense ..... of cause it s not developed that much ... so there you have an explanation ...... and with my two hands i really don't play with them man !!

1ct-on! said:
Oh man , this fucks my head ..... how do you come to such an idea.... i write with my telecinetic sense ..... of cause it s not developed that much ... so there you have an explanation ...... and with my two hands i really don't play with them man !!

Ummm. I don't know how to respond to that. Telecinetic? I don't even have to say anything nasty to you, or try to flame you...again, my talents are wasted.

You damn virgin.

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
a little more and my argumends have would have failed too , let's call it a dewce.....

tzedek

Original Member
1ct-on! said:
a little more and my argumends have would have failed too , let's call it a dewce.....

you should be banned just for your bloated sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.