WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Discuss My First and Greatest

Its that time again... you know where something pops into my head and I feel the need to find a forum for its discussion. So be warned, long entry comming up. I suggest you read it all, but I know there are some people who cant read very much at a time with out a dragon skulking spliting their skull in half and crawling out and then eating them while theyre ... incapacitated.

Alright seriously though. Ive been doing alot of thinking lately. (I know, thats dangerous) but it cant be helped. This.... issue Ive had has been so persistent in my mind and I feel as if Ill die from exasperation if I dont get it out.

Ill start by stating something that some may think makes little sense, (or some of you of the more devote orientation will laugh openly about.) Ive relized have lost my faith of sorts. How ever I dont speak of religion or spirituality. No I speak of my faith in the human "race" as we know it. Every day my understanding of our interactions grows but, unfortunately the product of what we do as a race errodes. The deccidance, the hypocracy spreads, the rediculousness of our actions, and more over the pure idiocy of our reasons for those actions ever grows more... worthless.
I am a heretic. I beleive that in every sense. I beleive against the grain of human society. I am honestly trying to "preach" my beleifs (to those who would listen) I do not follow the paths laid out for us by others. I bring words that will upset, anger, and invoke many negative emotions. Unfortunately due to many peoples inability to be open to criticism.
What do I mean? Simply put, we are moving away from who we are. And not particularly in a good way. We are soon to be no longer human as the masses would would consider us to be. What makes us, us is deterioating. More over we are ignoring the very things that make us WHO WE ARE. We ignore our wisdom, we ignore our ability to analyze, we ignore our empathy, in favor of things that are at best, momentary. Greed, Lust, Angst, and others are just a few things that become between us as a people, and our ability to think and rationalize clearly.
As a whole I beleive the human race is beginning to become disinterested, apathy grows rampant in our youth. We constantly lie to our selves, to our loved and hated ones alike. We live in a world that is worlds apart from what we truely are stationed in. I dont understand it... Maybe Im being unrealistic, but my expectations for what we should be, what we should be doing, are not being met. (Now before you start to lable me in your defense, in my defense, in our defense. I want you to relize a few things, this is not arrogance speaking, I dont beleive that the world of humans would do every thing I, say they should. I am but one being in a large part of a whole. But, while my actions and thoughts alone may not show the whole properly, they do aspire to contribute to fixing this problem. I am no jesus, I am no buddah, I will never, ever claim to be perfect or to claim to know anything better than any one. Ever. In fact the opisite happens, I fail my self at time too, and I react just as harsh and my words are just as scathing to myself as others. I dont hold my self out of these statements.
However read what I say and tell me Im wrong. Give me proof that Im misjudging the race. TELL ME HOW I AM NOT SEEING THESE THINGS WITH MY OWN FUCKING EYES, HEARING THESE THINGS WITH MY EARS, FEELING THE EVER OVERWHELMING UNCARING THE SPREADS. Prove it to me, so that my problem will be done. I dont say these things to hurt or to upset, I say them in hopes that I am wrong, which obviously I dont beleive I am. I say these things in hopes that some one will prove me wrong. But in all fairness if such a person or something fails to come about, it is my hope that through concious awareness and consideration to what we are becoming, that this problem will be dealt with properly.)
Now, my expectations... what are they, why are they so high? Whats wrong with our race? In truth I dont even know the true depth of the dispair I feel...yet, the overwhelming doubt in ourselves and others. I cant begin to tell you about the whole world when I only have experienced an island. But I can at least give you my interpertation of whats going on, and at least the "tip of the iceberg".
Why do we wage war? Religion and greed... Why do we lie so openly and often? Its easier and oft have good intentions. Why do we fight amongst our selves on grandoise scales? We feel it necissary to compliment our group's views rather than form our own. (who wants to be an outcast?) Why are we stagnating in most concievble areas of life? Wheres the new innovations in art, music, and literature? There can be no innovativeness when all we do is take anothers work, and just rearrange it. Thats not new, thats not creating, thats just putting ones personal preference on how they think something should of been done on an item.

Let me give you some outstanding items of contempt I have found on this earth.

- The U S of fucking A. We stand for peace, love, justic, and all that is good and right in this world.

Well wheres the peace at? We seemed to have misplaced that in favor of the economy and personal vendettas on a grander scale. We suffer from a NATIONAL vendetta. Its well and good to want to protect your selves, and those you care for. Its understandable to striker back at some one if they strike at you. How ever we do so in such ways that are NOT correct. Familiar with bigotry? Bigotry, a byproduct of war and uncertanty. Born of the taboo of hurting, maiming and killing other humans. To counteract the inhumaness of killing we dehumanize the "enemy". Name a war where we fought another human. Never. Always bigotry to protect our cause, justifying it as right and just. According to this we havnt fought a human, ever. All we ever battled have been (pardon me for this) gooks, slants, yankees, red coats, nigers, ruskies, commies, jews, nazis, red men/savages, charlies, heathen, towelheads. Not once in our history have we fought another human being. No one takes the time any more to relize for all the failings of another person you may be at war with (be it personal or political, private or national) that that person has a family. They they have loved ones, they sweat and bleed cry hate and love just as any one else does. They may do so differently, but they do do it. This blatant falsehood we pull over our selves as a blanket to protect ourselves from what our concious tell us is wrong. Wrong to such an extent that we fabricate the subgroups, categories simply stating that other people are inferrior to us and that they and their lives can be discarded with little remorse. And I mean every thing Ive just said for all peoples of all nationalities. Not just "Americans" though we done a fair amount of it ourselves.

Justice, love, ha! These ideals never factor into any war waged. I fight you because, I love you. I think it justified that I take your life so that my dreams and wants take precedence. What utter rediculousness. After the incedent (as loath as I am to bring it up after every one else quotes it, I must for it applys perfectly) of 9-11, suddently every one stopped thinking rationally, only thinking of two things. Fear and loathing (how apt). Revenge covered in subterfuge of proactive defense. Fear covered in the properganda of protecting our loved ones and possesions. Wheres the justice in killing american soldiers who took out a dictator as obnoxtiously evil as Sadam? Wheres the justice in armed soldiers being sent from the land they protect to police, govern, and tax (not econimcally) a nation who never formally asked for its protection the first place? Where is the justice of killing a teenager who was brought up to believe in hating americans, and whats worse, wheres the justice in those who indoctrinated them into believing such?

- The complete and utter ceasation of caring about the future. The future of the race, the planet that suffers us, the peoples who we're related to in every aspect genetically?

Asofar as I can assertain, teenage apathy grows, as does angst. I know, Ive felt it, I feel its call, its insidious whispers, but from where? I dont know! What is happening that we now walk around caring not a lick of our lives, of the future, trading apreciation of tradition, order, and more importantly POSSIBILITIES, for the here and now. Now, then, the here to come. all are equally important. History teaches much, we must live in the now, and more over we must prepare for the next to come. Why do people put preference for one over the other?

I have much more to say, I truely do, in person I could talk your ear off for hours on end about this. Unfortunately my time has been used up this night for the most part. I have just said goodnight to one of the few people that gives me hope that just maybe we arnt all calous harden non caring and selfcentered.

But before I get off to go to bed (I work tomarrow morning, and I got another job too now.) I have to exsplain something, something that Melissa asked me. She asked why this is so important to me. She brought up the point that Ive stated, being that you are here and now and will be long dead and gone by the time what I fear will ultimately come to pass. (that being our extinction) and to this I replied that I care so much about this, Im so passionate about this because its how I think. Im a rather empathtic person to begin with, but more over it seems that no one else has these concerns. At least not constently, not around here. I am the only one around here that thinks this way. My way of thinking is just so different from every one else Ive encountered. I worry about this not only because I have a personal stake in this, but also because every one else does as well. Do people not think of their future offspring? What about our trillion, Trillion, TRILLION dollar deficent? That was the figure I last checked. Did you know medicare will collapse about the time we of my age will come to need it? We will pay for it all our life and see nothing, the same for our children.
I chose to burden myself with these thoughts in hopes that some one else will come to share it with me, and then someone else to share it with us and then another and another till every one wakes the fuck up and relizes whats going on. I worry for those who cannot, will not, dont know that they should in fact worry. At this very moment I choose to burden my self with this worlds debt, this worlds problem because I am the only one I know of now that has this view. Every one is so limited to today, and tomarrow, next week.. they see a fraction of the picture. I am concerned with the entire work. I see it from one side of the frame to the other. I may not know every thing invovled in the picture, I may not see every thing in the picture in minute detail but damn it at least I see the WHOLE.

So ask your self, is it worth it? Is it worth living our lives only to stagnat and die? Is it worth seeking the amusement today if that same amusement will eventually doom our entire race? Do you want that on your concious? Can you live (or die) with that in your heart, on your mind, dragging at your heels? Can you?

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
I've said it before and I'll say it again, too much philosophy is bad for both the mind and the body. You really need to stop thinking so much. As for your view of history, greed, lust, and angst have always been the stuff human drive is made from, probobly always will be too. But to help you out with your problem, BREATHE for heaven's sake! Not in the physical sense, just allow yourself to take the weight of the world off your shoulders, loosen up, and breathe. Watch a sunrise or sunset and say to youself "what a beautifful world". See two people kiss at their wedding and say to yourself "what a wonderful world". Gaze at the stars at night while laying on a soft field of grass and believe "yes, this is a wonderful planet". Life is short so live it to enjoy it.

Oh and just in case you are hoping that if you try hard enough, the world will change for the better, give that up. I'm not saying to stop helping your fellow man, but don't hope to change the world. Nothing is more torturous than hope.

tzedek

Original Member
remember that seed of mercury person?

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
i am now truly intrigued....i believe this guy genuinely gives a shit about whats going on....its going to sound cheesy as fuck...but i really do lay awake for hours wondering about probably 90% of the same shit....this is really absurd....in fact i remember saying how its so fucked up that teenagers seem to be succumbing in droves to an apathetic world view...i want to hear more...no joke...the only problem i had was that he feels that he is the only one experiencing this, or he is the only one that sees this...i beg to differ, i have been saying this shit for years, and the only kids i get to comment are the knavish reimeishin, type kids, who go "dont worry so much, its ok, life is beatiful"
its not fucking ok, and its not going to be ok, unless people realize what the hell is going on...but seriously,another post, email, pm, carrier pigeon, something, i want to colaborate(sp?) and debate with this guy

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
bigck3000 said:
i am now truly intrigued....i believe this guy genuinely gives a shit about whats going on....its going to sound cheesy as fuck...but i really do lay awake for hours wondering about probably 90% of the same shit....this is really absurd....in fact i remember saying how its so fucked up that teenagers seem to be succumbing in droves to an apathetic world view...i want to hear more...no joke...the only problem i had was that he feels that he is the only one experiencing this, or he is the only one that sees this...i beg to differ, i have been saying this shit for years, and the only kids i get to comment are the knavish reimeishin, type kids, who go "dont worry so much, its ok, life is beatiful"
its not fucking ok, and its not going to be ok, unless people realize what the hell is going on...but seriously,another post, email, pm, carrier pigeon, something, i want to colaborate(sp?) and debate with this guy
Kid? Well, I guess I am young at heart. Seriously though, I'm a college graduate and I am going back to school now. If you want my advice on how to help the world (unlikely) stop staying awake at night and do some volunteering. Some people will follw your example. If you try to sound an alarm about how everybody needs to change their ways, your going to be branded as "just another looney". But this is just from another, selfish guy. I'd rather be happy than right.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
ReiMeishin said:
Kid? Well, I guess I am young at heart. Seriously though, I'm a college graduate and I am going back to school now. If you want my advice on how to help the world (unlikely) stop staying awake at night and do some volunteering. Some people will follw your example. If you try to sound an alarm about how everybody needs to change their ways, your going to be branded as "just another looney". But this is just from another, selfish guy. I'd rather be happy than right.
why is it that everyone gets their carebear panties in a bunch when i say "kid" or "son" its part of the slang i use...and i 'm going to try to salvage your reputation in my mind by disregarding your last sentence.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
you are slowly realizing that the human race is shit. I personally think we are the cancer of the earth. We're a virus. We disrespect nature with an extreme arrogance. The humans as a whole will NEVER change. and that's sad. fortunatly there is love, familiy, friends. The only things that are worth living for in this world.

You know what? You should write a book. And get it translated in every language. Maybe you could change a little something, make people realize things. good luck..

morelos

lexicon incognito
you guys (bigk, matthias) are on to something i used to study.

apathy is a newborn social construct here in america. it allows a lot of things to get past us that really shouldn't. i could probably talk to this for -hours- and while i don't lay awake at night wondering about it anymore, i sure as hell have put in my philosophical time on americans, politics, life, etc...

~ dan ~

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
morelos is steadily climbing up my "interesting people" meter...but if you could point me to some literature on the topic i'll give you a blowjob by reimeishin....it seems that the author has abandoned his work...and i really wouldnt know where to start on something like that.

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
Rage against said:
you are slowly realizing that the human race is shit. I personally think we are the cancer of the earth. We're a virus. We disrespect nature with an extreme arrogance. The humans as a whole will NEVER change. and that's sad. fortunatly there is love, familiy, friends. The only things that are worth living for in this world.

You know what? You should write a book. And get it translated in every language. Maybe you could change a little something, make people realize things. good luck..

Hey that started to sound like some matrix shit.....

We can disrespect nature for as long as were on this planet. The earth was here long before us and like nature has done before... life will be erased from this planet. Could be hundreds or even thousands of years from now but it will happen. I agree with you about family, friends .ect but as far as making a change or a difference...hang it up. Because in the end it will eventually make no difference.

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
instead of asking all those questions and telling us so much about your own backround you could have just went to the point.

edub1371

nervous tic, dull knife
My personal take on the matter is, if you do what you think is right, then you can't go wrong. NOT what you want to do, not what is right or cool. Choosing the hard right over the easy wrong is an art that seems to have lost it's place over the last twenty years or so. Taking the easy route or making the "fast buck" seems to be about the status quo these days. But, in the end, no one can change someone else, everyone has to change themselves.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
The human race has only been around for a few seconds.. Every thousand years is another second or so..

morelos

lexicon incognito
bigk said:
morelos is steadily climbing up my "interesting people" meter...but if you could point me to some literature on the topic i'll give you a blowjob by reimeishin....it seems that the author has abandoned his work...and i really wouldnt know where to start on something like that.
word up. i would start by telnetting to gladis.berkeley.edu and enter the following command: "FI T apathy"

those are just some of the older books; however, new journals are being published all the time about this.

i could probably spend six hours talking to the fact that fast food companies have a vested interest in keeping you at less than optimal health, and pharmaceuticals have a vested interest in not providing you with the best medication for your condition, whatever it may be. profit-bearing corporations behave organically; their nutrients consist of green money and their waste product is whatever they try to sell you (the product or service is just the means, not the end). they get fat from profits and always try to gain more weight.

likewise, i could argue that the earth itself behaves like a big organism. this is my take on global warming:

1) when a person gets a pathogen, the body may ignore it initially.
2) as that pathogen becomes a bigger threat (i.e. bacteria or virus multiplying or toxin building up), the body recognizes it cannot continue to ignore it.
3) the body begins an immune response, which is categorized by temperature gain, fluid production and metabolic changes.
4) the temperature will skyrocket if necessary, and your body will begin to denature its own proteins (this is no lie) in a war of attrition with the pathogen.
5) generally, step (4) always works before you kill yourself, because single-celled organisms fail more readily than multi-cellular organisms (hell, you got one cell to lose; when it breaks down, you're a goner).

global warming is just that. as stupid and matrix-esque as it sounds, the earth is finally starting to have its own immune response to the devastation the human population has wrought. its temperature will increase, as will its humidity and atmospheric content, until enough of the pathogens (us) are destroyed to where it can return to a healthy balance.

now that's just my hypothesis. there's no real way to 'test' it, per se. i just find that occam's razor (the simplest explanation is almost invariably the correct one) somewhat dictates that it must be this way; that once nature found a winning formula (emulation of an organism with immune system and multiple parallel metabolic pathways) it stuck with it, on every scale from single-cellular to the animal kingdom and outward to the earth itself.

ok, ok </rant>

~ dan ~

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Clutchtwice said:
Hey that started to sound like some matrix shit.....
lol

Clutchtwice said:
We can disrespect nature for as long as were on this planet. The earth was here long before us and like nature has done before... life will be erased from this planet. Could be hundreds or even thousands of years from now but it will happen. I agree with you about family, friends .ect but as far as making a change or a difference...hang it up. Because in the end it will eventually make no difference.
when you say "We can disrespect nature for as long as we're on this planet." do you mean that it is OK to disrespect nature, just because in the end life will be erased? not sure wtf you meant... but it sounded evil

and about a change I meant, a small difference in the way people think or see life.. I've read books that changed a little bit my vision of the world... So it's possible.

Fugly

Tenderony
MrMatthias2000 said:
Its that time again... you know where something pops into my head and I feel the need to find a forum for its discussion. So be warned, long entry comming up. I suggest you read it all, but I know there are some people who cant read very much at a time with out a dragon skulking spliting their skull in half and crawling out and then eating them while theyre ... incapacitated.

Alright seriously though. Ive been doing alot of thinking lately. (I know, thats dangerous) but it cant be helped. This.... issue Ive had has been so persistent in my mind and I feel as if Ill die from exasperation if I dont get it out.

Ill start by stating something that some may think makes little sense, (or some of you of the more devote orientation will laugh openly about.) Ive relized have lost my faith of sorts. How ever I dont speak of religion or spirituality. No I speak of my faith in the human "race" as we know it. Every day my understanding of our interactions grows but, unfortunately the product of what we do as a race errodes. The deccidance, the hypocracy spreads, the rediculousness of our actions, and more over the pure idiocy of our reasons for those actions ever grows more... worthless.
I am a heretic. I beleive that in every sense. I beleive against the grain of human society. I am honestly trying to "preach" my beleifs (to those who would listen) I do not follow the paths laid out for us by others. I bring words that will upset, anger, and invoke many negative emotions. Unfortunately due to many peoples inability to be open to criticism.
What do I mean? Simply put, we are moving away from who we are. And not particularly in a good way. We are soon to be no longer human as the masses would would consider us to be. What makes us, us is deterioating. More over we are ignoring the very things that make us WHO WE ARE. We ignore our wisdom, we ignore our ability to analyze, we ignore our empathy, in favor of things that are at best, momentary. Greed, Lust, Angst, and others are just a few things that become between us as a people, and our ability to think and rationalize clearly.
As a whole I beleive the human race is beginning to become disinterested, apathy grows rampant in our youth. We constantly lie to our selves, to our loved and hated ones alike. We live in a world that is worlds apart from what we truely are stationed in. I dont understand it... Maybe Im being unrealistic, but my expectations for what we should be, what we should be doing, are not being met. (Now before you start to lable me in your defense, in my defense, in our defense. I want you to relize a few things, this is not arrogance speaking, I dont beleive that the world of humans would do every thing I, say they should. I am but one being in a large part of a whole. But, while my actions and thoughts alone may not show the whole properly, they do aspire to contribute to fixing this problem. I am no jesus, I am no buddah, I will never, ever claim to be perfect or to claim to know anything better than any one. Ever. In fact the opisite happens, I fail my self at time too, and I react just as harsh and my words are just as scathing to myself as others. I dont hold my self out of these statements.
However read what I say and tell me Im wrong. Give me proof that Im misjudging the race. TELL ME HOW I AM NOT SEEING THESE THINGS WITH MY OWN FUCKING EYES, HEARING THESE THINGS WITH MY EARS, FEELING THE EVER OVERWHELMING UNCARING THE SPREADS. Prove it to me, so that my problem will be done. I dont say these things to hurt or to upset, I say them in hopes that I am wrong, which obviously I dont beleive I am. I say these things in hopes that some one will prove me wrong. But in all fairness if such a person or something fails to come about, it is my hope that through concious awareness and consideration to what we are becoming, that this problem will be dealt with properly.)
Now, my expectations... what are they, why are they so high? Whats wrong with our race? In truth I dont even know the true depth of the dispair I feel...yet, the overwhelming doubt in ourselves and others. I cant begin to tell you about the whole world when I only have experienced an island. But I can at least give you my interpertation of whats going on, and at least the "tip of the iceberg".
Why do we wage war? Religion and greed... Why do we lie so openly and often? Its easier and oft have good intentions. Why do we fight amongst our selves on grandoise scales? We feel it necissary to compliment our group's views rather than form our own. (who wants to be an outcast?) Why are we stagnating in most concievble areas of life? Wheres the new innovations in art, music, and literature? There can be no innovativeness when all we do is take anothers work, and just rearrange it. Thats not new, thats not creating, thats just putting ones personal preference on how they think something should of been done on an item.

- The U S of fucking A. We stand for peace, love, justic, and all that is good and right in this world.

Well wheres the peace at? We seemed to have misplaced that in favor of the economy and personal vendettas on a grander scale. We suffer from a NATIONAL vendetta. Its well and good to want to protect your selves, and those you care for. Its understandable to striker back at some one if they strike at you. How ever we do so in such ways that are NOT correct. Familiar with bigotry? Bigotry, a byproduct of war and uncertanty. Born of the taboo of hurting, maiming and killing other humans. To counteract the inhumaness of killing we dehumanize the "enemy". Name a war where we fought another human. Never. Always bigotry to protect our cause, justifying it as right and just. According to this we havnt fought a human, ever. All we ever battled have been (pardon me for this) gooks, slants, yankees, red coats, nigers, ruskies, commies, jews, nazis, red men/savages, charlies, heathen, towelheads. Not once in our history have we fought another human being. No one takes the time any more to relize for all the failings of another person you may be at war with (be it personal or political, private or national) that that person has a family. They they have loved ones, they sweat and bleed cry hate and love just as any one else does. They may do so differently, but they do do it. This blatant falsehood we pull over our selves as a blanket to protect ourselves from what our concious tell us is wrong. Wrong to such an extent that we fabricate the subgroups, categories simply stating that other people are inferrior to us and that they and their lives can be discarded with little remorse. And I mean every thing Ive just said for all peoples of all nationalities. Not just "Americans" though we done a fair amount of it ourselves.

Justice, love, ha! These ideals never factor into any war waged. I fight you because, I love you. I think it justified that I take your life so that my dreams and wants take precedence. What utter rediculousness. After the incedent (as loath as I am to bring it up after every one else quotes it, I must for it applys perfectly) of 9-11, suddently every one stopped thinking rationally, only thinking of two things. Fear and loathing (how apt). Revenge covered in subterfuge of proactive defense. Fear covered in the properganda of protecting our loved ones and possesions. Wheres the justice in killing american soldiers who took out a dictator as obnoxtiously evil as Sadam? Wheres the justice in armed soldiers being sent from the land they protect to police, govern, and tax (not econimcally) a nation who never formally asked for its protection the first place? Where is the justice of killing a teenager who was brought up to believe in hating americans, and whats worse, wheres the justice in those who indoctrinated them into believing such?

- The complete and utter ceasation of caring about the future. The future of the race, the planet that suffers us, the peoples who we're related to in every aspect genetically?

Asofar as I can assertain, teenage apathy grows, as does angst. I know, Ive felt it, I feel its call, its insidious whispers, but from where? I dont know! What is happening that we now walk around caring not a lick of our lives, of the future, trading apreciation of tradition, order, and more importantly POSSIBILITIES, for the here and now. Now, then, the here to come. all are equally important. History teaches much, we must live in the now, and more over we must prepare for the next to come. Why do people put preference for one over the other?

I have much more to say, I truely do, in person I could talk your ear off for hours on end about this. Unfortunately my time has been used up this night for the most part. I have just said goodnight to one of the few people that gives me hope that just maybe we arnt all calous harden non caring and selfcentered.

But before I get off to go to bed (I work tomarrow morning, and I got another job too now.) I have to exsplain something, something that Melissa asked me. She asked why this is so important to me. She brought up the point that Ive stated, being that you are here and now and will be long dead and gone by the time what I fear will ultimately come to pass. (that being our extinction) and to this I replied that I care so much about this, Im so passionate about this because its how I think. Im a rather empathtic person to begin with, but more over it seems that no one else has these concerns. At least not constently, not around here. I am the only one around here that thinks this way. My way of thinking is just so different from every one else Ive encountered. I worry about this not only because I have a personal stake in this, but also because every one else does as well. Do people not think of their future offspring? What about our trillion, Trillion, TRILLION dollar deficent? That was the figure I last checked. Did you know medicare will collapse about the time we of my age will come to need it? We will pay for it all our life and see nothing, the same for our children.
I chose to burden myself with these thoughts in hopes that some one else will come to share it with me, and then someone else to share it with us and then another and another till every one wakes the fuck up and relizes whats going on. I worry for those who cannot, will not, dont know that they should in fact worry. At this very moment I choose to burden my self with this worlds debt, this worlds problem because I am the only one I know of now that has this view. Every one is so limited to today, and tomarrow, next week.. they see a fraction of the picture. I am concerned with the entire work. I see it from one side of the frame to the other. I may not know every thing invovled in the picture, I may not see every thing in the picture in minute detail but damn it at least I see the WHOLE.

So ask your self, is it worth it? Is it worth living our lives only to stagnat and die? Is it worth seeking the amusement today if that same amusement will eventually doom our entire race? Do you want that on your concious? Can you live (or die) with that in your heart, on your mind, dragging at your heels? Can you?
So
many words ......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...sorry fell asleep on my z key.

morelos

lexicon incognito
can some mod please edit out that long and pointless quote? or maybe even delete the post...

Fugly

Tenderony
MrMatthias2000 said:

One more time for the cheap seats

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
in a way, you're proving matthias's point. dumbass

Fugly

Tenderony
Rage against said:
in a way, you're proving matthias's point. dumbass
We have a winner. You know for all of morelos's pretentious intellectual bullshit irony deosn't get thorugh to him. To busy counting i suppose.