WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My first thread

Lol i didnt know my first thread at this forum(my first thread at any forum to be precise) would be so popular... It was a huge mistake that a found this site.. My friend told me to go to www.wtfcomics.com to see some funny comics about EQ(gay game i play it thou.. its addictive) anyway he only said www.wtf.com or i didnt hear the comics part.. looks like its a good mistake thou :confused:

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
You, Canadians, will suck all the time until die! That is true! :mfinger:
Anyway, Canada is a one big mistake! :sword:

anti-movielife

self medicated
yo step down lobo! :mfinger:
:gun: or i bust a canadian mistake in yo ass :gun:
hahaha :D

BakEd13

4:20 Celebrater
I think I agree with lobo.. They said it best in South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut: "Blame Canada!" :D

lojasmo

Banned - What an Asshat!
Bullshit

BakEd13 said:
I think I agree with lobo.. They said it best in South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut: "Blame Canada!" :D
Canada Rocks! Health insurance for all, Gays can legally marry in some provinces, Canada flatly refused to participate in the Iraq bullshit, and HARDLY anybody gets busted for smoking weed.

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
You Mr losajmo ... Should we send all local Gays to Kanada with FeedEex? Overnight delivery ... Does it makes Kanada more beautiful? :mfinger:

Yes, I agree, Kanada mostly rock! But Mars is better. :D

Oh Kanada! Oh Kanada!
God shed His grace on thee,
And crown thy good with brotherhood
From sea to shining sea

Smiss

smissinat0r
And They Leave Their Doors Unlocked! Haha

wtf

Flame Bait
BakEd13 said:
i own that movie lol :gun: :mfinger:

BiT

Hoodrat
how do you get from :

My first post -> Blame Canada?

Sniffing glue is bad mmmmkay?

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
do not, under any circumstances, ever attempt to apply logic to the progression of these discussions, it just doesn't work. And fuck Canada. And everybody else for that matter.

[wtf]trance

Trance-Nrgey
hmmm, first off....CANADA! spell it...C-A-N-A-D-A....not KANADA...damn ijit...and second off, canada is the best place 2 b! man its awsome....damn americans dont know wtf ther missing....the chiks are beautiful, the weed is plentiful, and the health care is free.....man, best country EVER.....nothing else said...

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Name one good looking girl from Canada.

[wtf]trance

Trance-Nrgey
im not talking aboot celeb.s......im talking about girls, that, are all around....the amount of hotties, is large.....beats the damn fat americans...

PyroSpawn

Flame Bait
your so nasty when u take ur panties off it sounds like velcro u american bastards

holy fuckin shit....all u fuckin americans are so fat its so nasty......maybe u should cut down on the micky D's and should go outside....and change ur pants while ur at it :mfinger: :bomb:

never u sick american hobo....u deserve to be shot....shot good, long and hard.....*i shake my fist at you* :mfinger: :thumbsdn: :cool:

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Canada, no military, no Coast Guard, No CLUE! Sooner or later you're gonna be annexed.So keep talking shit and smokin' your boo, because it isn't too hard to figure out that in the next 50 years we're gonna come a callin' for your natural resources.Wide open unprotected land mass filled with a bunch of stupid fuck Frenchies.Easy pickin's.

Est-ce que vous pouvez léchez dire, mon échine ?
(can you say, lick my loin?) for the retards who can't speak their own language.

ya ok u can take quebec all u want those fuck heads deserve to be shot anyways.....and we gotta fuckin better army then u think just wait and see :p

GIR

Flame Bait
army? army isnt in our vocabulary...

army? that word is so forign to me.... i kept hearing it being used in the usa... is it like someone with huge arms?