WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

my frends GF

AniemaX

i LuV NiKKii
hey everyone, tell me sumthin, my frends ex~girlfrend dumped him cuz he wouldnt fuck her, he would have but his mom wouldnt let us stay at her house if u read this respond back...

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
AniemaX said:
hey everyone, tell me sumthin, my frends ex~girlfrend dumped him cuz he wouldnt fuck her, he would have but his mom wouldnt let us stay at her house if u read this respond back...

More info...?

AniemaX

i LuV NiKKii
well asshole u obviuosly didnt read carefully i sed he would have :mfinger:

AniemaX

i LuV NiKKii
My friends ex-girlfriend, Jen, dumped Matt < my friend> because the Roast we were at was ending, so he called his Mother and begged her to let him spend the night at his Grandmothers who lives a couple houses down so he could get laid by Jen, because he really liked her and she said "No". She IMed him and told him "Were over cause you didn't fuck me." And that was that. Matt got all pissed so I decided to make this question to see if you people think this is one fucked up breakup... If so please respond back and tell us you answere.

Pachyderm

I really did.
Dude, that girl isn't the right one for him anyway. If she wouldn't stay because he wouldn't fuck her, that she's a moron. If that's the only time you thought they could fuck, then they need to be more creative. Go on a date, do it in the car, do it in the bath room, do it in the bushes, do it in a sparce and lonely field, do it at your friends house. Night time isn't the only time to do it you know??

AniemaX

i LuV NiKKii
Thank you for agreeing with me. This bitch Jen is one fucked up lil skank. ;-)

Pachyderm

I really did.
I'd kick her ass, set her on fire, then feed her to my goat.

Infected_enigma

I pwn and you know it
ya I've never heard of a girl breaking up cause the guy wouldn't fuck her, I'm sure any guy would if he got the chance but I find it odd. It's prolly better to stay away from those girls anyways cause that indicates a skank who prolly has AIDS =/

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Then you obviously haven't really gotten to know that many girls yet. Don't worry, you may encounter the opposite sex someday. Truth is, girls actually have a greater sex drive than men. Especially after the age of like 21. Anyhow, it is NOT at all uncommon for girls to ditch guys that won't have sex with them. Although I do live in a town full of sluts. Such a great place for other sluts.... like me. :D

Eat That Pussy Raw.

It You Can't Tickle Her Pussy, Somebody Else Can.
If You Don't Want To Lay Her, Eat Her.
In The Infamous Words Of Sam Kinnison, "Just Lick The Alphabet."
She'll Think You're From Europe Or Fucking Something; And You'll Be Going. "A, B, C, D, E, F, G,...
I'm Telling You. It Works!!!
AND USE PLENTY OF CAPITAL T'S.
WOMEN LOVE CAPITAL T'S!!!

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
AniemaX said:
dumped him cuz he wouldnt fuck her, he would have but
hmm..i wonder what that means....im half ways through my engineering degree...but i have no fuckin clue what that means...

AniemaX said:
well asshole u obviuosly didnt read carefully i sed he would have :mfinger:
wow there buddy ...settle down....maybe if you took the time to think about it the first time and write it in a more coherent way..you wouldnt have had to write it again... :mfinger:

what is it with these assholes who get all bent all out of shape....

Fugly

Tenderony
AHAHAHAHAAHHA *reads post again* aahahhahahahah

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
mariusthegreat said:
what is it with these assholes who get all bent all out of shape....
the dick that fucks them is curved and they dont like it?

BakEd13

4:20 Celebrater
heres a thought: your friend is a pansy. he should of just told his mom to fuck off and tapped that shit for the 3 minutes (give or take 2 minutes 30 seconds) he would of lasted and delt with his mother later.. But now that they broke up, YOU should fuck her cause she sounds like a slut that would..

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
AniemaX said:
i think your friend is gay

AniemaX

i LuV NiKKii
You know what, suck my dick you little faggot, he had to either had to sleep at his Grandmothers or go home, he had Summer School the next day, so fuck you, you lil asshole. FUCK YOU CAUSE YOUR A PRICK!