WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My friend annoys me!

The_Hammer

Souless One
okay i know i have done a few post since i got here today so this is my last "confession" to make. my friend pisses me off beyond all fucking reason. he yells at me for losing a girlfriend that he set me up with, he makes fun of me since i can't seem to get a girlfriend(even though i dont really care anymore). and lastly he calls me a sissy even though i have blown up my shen, shot my myself in the head 20 times with a paint ball gun, and i lite my hand on fire on a regular basis(i'm a pyro if you didn't guess by now). i have stopped caring what he says but it is still fucking annoying! Sorry if this last one is long but he fucking pisses me off!!!!!!!:flamed: :suicide: :hbreak: :mad:

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Your friend is only there because he pities you. Grow up.

Repth

Kills 99.9% of Germs.
i hate how people think being a pyro is something cool...i have experience, lit a couple trees on fire, spread got into some SERIOUS shit. stopped being a pyro. did it again got suspended from school for a bit.. its just stupid " duur look ya im a pyro ahaa!" im guessing your like 13-16 ya im 14 but i'm not stupid.

With friends like that who needs enemies.

he sounds like the kind of asshole that will drag you down with him, to the point where you're lifes career is working as a janitor in some fast food chain. you'd better find a better friend.

Pemrick69

Fresh Meat
Oh hey, good idea. He calls you a sissy, so let's prove him wrong by shooting yourself with a paintball and lighting yourself on fire. There's nothing brave about masochism. Not that I've got anything against it, but it's not a good way to prove your masculinity. "I'm not a sissy! I just shot myself! IN THE HEAD!" Yeah, that's a good one.

If he treats you like that why do you call him a friend? If someone treated me like that I would call them a bitch not a friend.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Everyones too scared to say it so I will.

He's not your friend at all.

Meet other people, and you'll find out what friends are actually like.

Yes JL, I'm too scared to say exactly what you said? I love how the majority of the people in these forums only reads half the posts before posting their random ass comment. LOVE TO ALL! But seriously...SMOKE WEED!

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
BrokenTraitor I read your post. You beat around the bush with it, but I fucking clubbed it. That's me point.

Well upon re-reading again, I see that you too are on it.

So I say "Except for BrokenTraitor everyone just wont come out and tell you that he's not your friend."

My bad.

LEAVEMEALONE

"No" sucks..
What is wrong with you...If I wa your friend I'd treat you the same way if not worse...He acts like that because your a loser who shoots himself with paintball guns...

What the hell is wrong with you?? Your bitching about something really fucking stupid, go shoot yourself with some paintballs (in the nuts).

Janglenut

Particinator
The_Hammer said:
okay i know i have done a few post since i got here today so this is my last "confession" to make. my friend pisses me off beyond all fucking reason. he yells at me for losing a girlfriend that he set me up with, he makes fun of me since i can't seem to get a girlfriend(even though i dont really care anymore). and lastly he calls me a sissy even though i have blown up my shen, shot my myself in the head 20 times with a paint ball gun, and i lite my hand on fire on a regular basis(i'm a pyro if you didn't guess by now). i have stopped caring what he says but it is still fucking annoying! Sorry if this last one is long but he fucking pisses me off!!!!!!!:flamed: :suicide: :hbreak: :mad:

Stupidity attracts stupidity you know?

Sulik

I'm serious, no?
Either he's a really good friend, or a really bad one. But being a pyro isn't cool.