WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My friend who ruins everything.

BUSHSUCKSBALLS

Bringer of sex.
103
0
0
#1
God damnit. I'm so fucking angry, my friends and I were playing army dodgeball on the tennis court, but all the of the sudden when my friend gets hit in the stomach he doesn't want to go out. What a fucking bitch, just because he is fucking bored he thinks he has the right to mess up the whole game, and then this other kid gets up too because Billy (the so called friend who refused to go out). So I walked up to him and he threw the ball at me up close and I got mad and pegged him in the spine as hard as I could (although I admit that was rather senseless but I lost myself in my rage), and he said "God what did you do that for!" Why do people have to mess everything up! Just because hes fucking bored he has to mess up the game for the rest of us.
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,886
0
0
#3
yeah I hate it when I want to be the shoe in monopoly, and someone picks it first..wah..
 

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
4,261
4
0
#4
holy shit broken.. i know exactly where your coming from. IM THE FUCKING IRON DAMMIT how cant people realize that. And risk. Im ALWAYS the fucking black army. BLACK FUCKING ARMY. thats me. stop picking my colors and household appliances.
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,886
0
0
#5
tbsrk said:
holy shit broken.. i know exactly where your coming from. IM THE FUCKING IRON DAMMIT how cant people realize that. And risk. Im ALWAYS the fucking black army. BLACK FUCKING ARMY. thats me. stop picking my colors and household appliances.
Gee I don't know "how can't people realize that"! I am the top hat!!You can be the Iron... gee whiz... ROFL
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
1
0
#8
I don't use a piece in Monopoly.It really fucks everyone up, they can't keep track of me, and I OWN free parking.Oh yea, and I REPRESENT THE BLACK ARMY in Risk, period.
 
1,102
2
202
#10
BUSHSUCKSBALLS said:
God damnit. I'm so fucking angry, my friends and I were playing army dodgeball on the tennis court, but all the of the sudden when my friend gets hit in the stomach he doesn't want to go out. What a fucking bitch, just because he is fucking bored he thinks he has the right to mess up the whole game, and then this other kid gets up too because Billy (the so called friend who refused to go out). So I walked up to him and he threw the ball at me up close and I got mad and pegged him in the spine as hard as I could (although I admit that was rather senseless but I lost myself in my rage), and he said "God what did you do that for!" Why do people have to mess everything up! Just because hes fucking bored he has to mess up the game for the rest of us.
Umm.. When people start cheating in Dodgeball - that's when you cheat even more. Don't keep that rage pent up inside. You were right to let it out. But you need to do more. If he's bored, and doesn't wanna play, put a fucking .45 to his temple, and ask if he thinks he can dodge that.
 
1,102
2
202
#11
Broken said:
yeah I hate it when I want to be the shoe in monopoly, and someone picks it first..wah..
Umm.. When people pick my monopoly piece first I just put a fucking .45 to their temple, and inform them that they really want to be the thimble.
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,886
0
0
#12
badassmtbiker said:
Umm.. When people pick my monopoly piece first I just put a fucking .45 to their temple, and inform them that they really want to be the thimble.
OK thimblerella.
 

shep

Local alcoholic
1,853
41
38
#13
give me the car or i'll gun buck someone
 

BUSHSUCKSBALLS

Bringer of sex.
103
0
0
#14
lol

My favorite piece is the money-bag. I love that one, it makes me feel rich. Oh the attleship is good too! I hate it when people take them. I also dislike it when people take the properties that I usually claim. I always claim the Railroads and Utilities, what the hell is up with people taking them! I usually manage to bargain my way to them however, and almost always end up on the better side of the bargain (except for one guy who took advantage of how much I wanted them and managed to urge to to offer more then I should have).
 

KMI7888

Fresh Meat
2
0
0
#17
thats y u play suicide. if u dont follow the rules ur gonna be pegged untill ur ass is red and u cant get up off the floor. everyone follows the rules there :D
 

bigdouth

Surprisingly Stupid
56
0
0
#18
I like playing as the bank. That way I can give good prices to all my white friends and tell all the minorities that they aren't economically sound. Then I kick them out of their low-rent housing and bulldoze it to make way for a new mini-mall.