My friend who ruins everything.

simpleplanrocks

Fresh Meat
what?

I like being the hat...yeah, ummm, be more specific with the dodgeball problem, i dunno wat your talking about...lol. :question:

P.S.Alexisonfire is the gayist band ever!!! :p :mfinger:

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
TickedNick said:
YOU CANT CALL PEICES OR PROPERTY!

im the guy on the horse,
yea u cant call peices or proprerty... especially property... and if u both wanna be the same peice do a rock paper siccors dont flip out... cause i HATE peeps that flip out over gay shit like that... there like U CANT DO THAT.. or when peeps yell at u for killing them in a first person shooter... i wanna fuking slap them.. CALM DOWN!! U LOST GET OVER IT!!!

Magnum

Retard
BUSHSUCKSBALLS said:
God damnit. I'm so fucking angry, my friends and I were playing army dodgeball on the tennis court, but all the of the sudden when my friend gets hit in the stomach he doesn't want to go out. What a fucking bitch, just because he is fucking bored he thinks he has the right to mess up the whole game, and then this other kid gets up too because Billy (the so called friend who refused to go out). So I walked up to him and he threw the ball at me up close and I got mad and pegged him in the spine as hard as I could (although I admit that was rather senseless but I lost myself in my rage), and he said "God what did you do that for!" Why do people have to mess everything up! Just because hes fucking bored he has to mess up the game for the rest of us.
thats nothing............. one of muh "friends" was telling one night when we were hanging out that he "cheated with muh ex-girlfriend when we were going out"......... then he got all pissy because i asked the girl if anything happened n she got upset with him then he came to me n asked what muh problem is........... grrrrr i hate that kid