WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My friend's a whore

As much as I love her to death, weve been friends since we were stupid little poopy kids but man shes turning into a fucking whore. You could say that she has always been needy of attention ... and now its sexual attention. she hasnt had a boyfriend for awhile but shes keeping TALLY of the guys she hooks up with. She goes downtown to look for them. Its harrowing me to see her whore herself around like that and also, she does it when shes piss drunk ... always. she gets hammered and grabs the balls of the first guy she sees. Its disgusting. Her most recent escapade was with a man old enough to be her father. As far as i know, shes still a virgin in the simplest sense. but i hate how she takes PRIDE ... as if these were fucking accomplaishments. Cmon, shes not a bad looking girl, any guy would want to do her. I just wish shed snap out of her whoreness before she gets an std or knocked up by some random one nighter.

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
A high sex drive is getting more and more common among females these days. Put simply, get used to it, cause you will see more girls doing this sort of thing in the next 10 years.

Unfortunately, there is very little you can do about it without losing her friendship. Especially if she is pissed while she is doing these things. one thing you can do to help is to make sure she is safe when she does it, or then she really will get into trouble...

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
junglizm said:
That makes no sense at all.

As to most of us the "virginwhore" is still a myth, but like bigfoot there have been some sightings. While to the untrained eye the "virginwhore" might not seem as tho shes a virgin or at the sametime seem as though she is a whore.

In the whore aspect she will take money at random from complete strangers..

And at the virgin aspect she will lead them on and tease them usually ending up in therapy and not understanding why it got to that point.

The "virginwhore", masochistic in her own right should be aproched with extreme caution. If you come into contact with one it might be in your best intrest to place your wallet in your front pocket!..

Yea lmao that made about as much sence as the "new guy" :D

Oh yea welcome to wtf.com fucker.. :mfinger:

Stephy96

Banned - What an Asshat!
yeah i know what ur talkin about. support ur local ho's at save_a_ho.com

breakology

Kiss my Converse
He sounds slightly jealous to me .... maybe he wants to wisk her away from that life and show her "real love" is that it ?

$hwing

Banned - What an Asshat!
I hear what your saying, but theres not much you can really do about it, you should tell her how you feel that might fix it or she'll take it the wrong way and hate you for the rest of your life. :thumbsup:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Take her to the doctor, and have the doctor tell her she has aids. That will quit her whoreness!

magnolia

Postaholic
That's really sad that she doesn't respect herself more than that. I'm sure she's a great girl other than her sexcapades. :( What is this world comming to that a teenager will whore herself around town just for a little attention.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
smoke-it said:
Take her to the doctor, and have the doctor tell her she has aids. That will quit her whoreness!
or make her go on a vicious tirade to do more and more guys. :(

I wish I knew girls like that... Oh wait, I do. *Picks up phonebook*

moe

Clitpickle
it sounds to me that she is in a self-destructive pattern that will only stop when she succeeds, gets help, or someone who she cares about tells her and makes her understand so that she can realize where her current path is leading. please ppl. dont laugh or encourage, this is a real problem that our next generation is facing. are you going to just watch and do nothing to help those around you or are you going to help, just like i'm positive someone helped you in your lives? nobody is perfect that why we have critics, to help us fix our faults.

LOL your all like oh my god :( wtf should we do this is a serious problem, sure its serious that she's gonna get a STD but its no ones fault but her owns if she didnt open her legs this wouldnt have happend. So instead of bitching about it on the internet why dont you go up to her and say we need to talk.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
everyone is so quick to reply and give their opinion that this girl is going to get an std and she is a whore. i hate how society labels every female that enjoys sex a "whore". there is a such thing as safe sex you know.

however if this girl is going "downtown" to pick up random people to perform sexual acts with then why not talk to her? you have been her friend since you were "poopy" kids? is that the phrase you used?

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
Hey, if she likes being a whore...
Show her your support an' help her get REAL good at it ;)

Tah, ha, ha, hah such an evil bitch!

har-har-har

I am laughter.
gurlgonewild said:
Hey, if she likes being a whore...
Show her your support an' help her get REAL good at it ;)

Tah, ha, ha, hah such an evil bitch!
And the guy who started this why don't you just let her practise on you? :)