WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My friend's an asshole...

OK, first of all, being betrayed blows a big one. And so doesn't dealing with people who are, sorry to say, stupid at times. The friend, or rather ex-friend of which I speak has always been a nitwit, believing things that weren't true, fabricating and stretching the truth, manipulating others for his own gain and in all cases their loss, and did I mention he went through high school and got out with a 1.3 GPA? Yes, that stupid. And he is currently taking a year off from school before he goes to college, although I'm convinced he won't go. And for more backup, he and I belong to the same roleplaying message board. Anywho, he made a mature thread which is against that server's ToS. So, I told him about it and he called me a fag, doomed my relationship and a lot of other bullshit that I wanted to throw him into a brickwall. I don't care who you are or who you're talking to, you don't call people fags, esepcailly after you've been their friend for years. I don't know where this came from...any ideas on how to deal with this, or any comments on what you think of him based on what I've told you, or anything you want to know, go ahead and reply...I need help here dammit.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Amara Skyia said:
OK, first of all, being betrayed blows a big one. And so doesn't dealing with people who are, sorry to say, stupid at times. The friend, or rather ex-friend of which I speak has always been a nitwit, believing things that weren't true, fabricating and stretching the truth, manipulating others for his own gain and in all cases their loss, and did I mention he went through high school and got out with a 1.3 GPA?
Yes, that stupid. And he is currently taking a year off from school before he goes to college, although I'm convinced he won't go. And for more backup, he and I belong to the same roleplaying message board. Anywho, he made a mature thread which is against that server's ToS. So, I told him about it and he called me a fag, doomed my relationship and a lot of other bullshit that I wanted to throw him into a brickwall. I don't care who you are or who you're talking to, you don't call people fags, esepcailly after you've been their friend for years. I don't know where this came from...any ideas on how to deal with this, or any comments on what you think of him based on what I've told you, or anything you want to know, go ahead and reply...I need help here dammit.
This kid seriously sounds like a retard. I had a couple friends back then that betrayed me, backstabbed me, lied to me, so I never talk to them anymore. I hang out with different kids these days. Anyhow, If you want my opinion, on your roleplaying message board, see if you can block him and his posts. :thumbsup:

Yeah, the greasy necked bastard really is a retard. I can't stand him, and it's not like it's the first time either. You know, this whole thing reminds me of Oscar Wilde's quote:

"A true friend stabs you in the front,"

Guess a lot of people just will never get that.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
C'mon...Betrayed is really a nice guy once you geht to know him. I'm kidding.
1.3,wow. How do you geht into college with a 1.3 GPA? As for this..."Stooge" you speak of,obviously I don't really know him to pass judgement on his gimpy ass. But do you think someone calling you a childish name in jest is just cause to drop him as a fucktarded friend? You'll find in time there are lots of dickheads out there. Whether you're friends with them or not will be on you. What you really should do is: Be the adult. Decide if this gimp is the type of person you want as a friend. If so,you might try to help him understand that certain words like "Fag" and the likes of others are offensive to you. If he still persists,kick him in the fuckin' sack! That'll learn 'em. :D

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
just because someone calls you a "fag" doesn't mean you have to end the relationship, especially if it's a homosexual relationship...

LOL just kidding, i'm sure you're as straight as a wooden ruler

if he doesnt change even after you talk to him..leave him till he realizes his mistakes...probably after getting into some trouble

Liquid-Zero

Assassain Wumpus Hunter
You're a fag.

JK!

Well, just ignore him and stay away from him. He probably wont be very successful in life, and what the hell kind of college accepts a person with an F?
It would be funny if in 4 years you pulled up in your Benz and he was doing service gas :p

And try to get him banned off of that server thing!

theLPsoilder

shit happens
yo

someone calling u a fag ended ur friendship?

that is very odd to hear

and yes acuttaly u cna get into coallge with a 1:3 but the coallge would prolly have to be a junior coallge or something like that :thumbsup:

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
Calling someone a fag can end a frienship... If the person is ACTUALLY gay. It's a terrible insult then, if you are actually gay.

10 stars

Enraged before the storm
it sucks i know

actually it kinda happened to me, my thread (whats wrng with this clown?)
yeah ditch the motherfucker
i did it and ive been friends with the fucker for 9 years, belive me it works out.
I lost a long time friend.But i found a lot of new friends within that next week.
Its like a trade off.

In the time you would have spent chillin with your other friend you have time to frind new friends. :thumbsup:

Don't lose a friend just because he called you fag. Don't be so sensitive.

What's wrong with getting a 1.3 gpa? i'm sure mine wasn't much higher.

JJ.

Clitpickle
Smoke said:
This kid seriously sounds like a retard. I had a couple friends back then that betrayed me, backstabbed me, lied to me, so I never talk to them anymore. I hang out with different kids these days. Anyhow, If you want my opinion, on your roleplaying message board, see if you can block him and his posts. :thumbsup:
Hmm, you think? 1.3GPA, you've got to be stupid. It must be very embarassing for him.

Easty

Click click boom
i agree with not your enemy. just depends on how you all get along. calling someone "fag" in my group of friends is like saying "hello" to everyone else. that is, until i really met a bunch of gay folk at college. ah well, tell your "friend" to fuck off, and have a pleasant tomorrow :thumbsup:

that would be kinda funny with the benz and gas station

but that guy is pretty retarded
mine is probably like....1.5 or somethin
idk
but...ehhh...
u should call him a fag and then bring a gay guy over there or something.........idk