WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

my fuck up

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
alright lets start this story i was hanging out at these apartments with 2 of my friends, these apartments are 4 floors which add up to about 75 people in them. well i went inside to see a friend and i was smoking and i blew some smoke and geuss what happens. fire alram goes off. im like ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shit. so the whole building got cleared out. and they are looking for who did it which is me, but they dont know that, thank god. theres more but ill tell you later.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
that sucks but i laugh cuz you shouldnt smoke ! lolz

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
3 years of smoking is hard to get rid of. so i cant quit

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
It was an accident. Nobody got hurt. They most likely needed the exercise. My advice is don't tell anyone. Smoke alarms shouldn't be so sensative anyway.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
smokin' kills man, but it only seems to kill morons

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Skyline-Cobra said:
smokin' kills man, but it only seems to kill morons
really morons half of your fav music artists smoke. hell your parents smoke most likey and i can bet you will smoke some day.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
otepsoul said:
really morons half of your fav music artists smoke. hell your parents smoke most likey and i can bet you will smoke some day.
my parents don't smoke they used to.....but my favorite bands smoke i could care less.......i don't like them i like there music.................and no i will not smoke

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Skyline-Cobra said:
my parents don't smoke they used to.....but my favorite bands smoke i could care less.......i don't like them i like there music.................and no i will not smoke
yeah they all say i wont smoke i said that too. just wait

swizeguy

How dare you!?
dude i wouldnt want anything to have that much control over me. I mean friggin smoking. You need to do it because you cant stop. If you did it would be very hard. I will not let ANYTHING have that much control over me.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
its not control its my mind thinking i cant live with out them.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
why put something that is fuckin' burnin' in your mouth.............it kills brain cells............. life is worth something don't waste it smoking

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
yeah i can tell you dont do pot too. here is my saying you only live once, live it up do drugs, do shit to get in trouble, have fun

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
otepsoul said:
yeah i can tell you dont do pot too. here is my saying you only live once, live it up do drugs, do shit to get in trouble, have fun
theirs other ways to have fun

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Skyline-Cobra said:
theirs other ways to have fun
like let me guess play videogames,yeah but im not like that im in for the rush of it all.

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
Try almost anything once then at least you can say been there done that.... :p

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
otepsoul said:
like let me guess play videogames,yeah but im not like that im in for the rush of it all.
something productive...

swizeguy

How dare you!?
otep i see what your saying but i know that you dont need drugs to live on the wild side or to have fun. Dude if you want to risk your life, risk it doing something fun like racing snowmobiles, fourwheelers, etc. or base jumping, sky diving, shit man, there is so much out there if you want to risk your life do it doing something that actually is interesting!

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
swizeguy said:
otep i see what your saying but i know that you dont need drugs to live on the wild side or to have fun. Dude if you want to risk your life, risk it doing something fun like racing snowmobiles, fourwheelers, etc. or base jumping, sky diving, shit man, there is so much out there if you want to risk your life do it doing something that actually is interesting!
at least someone agrees with me

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
heres the thing i know idont need pot i only do it like 3 times a week thats all. yeah i drive fast too thats pretty fun.