WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My fucken lawn mower

purfus

Flame Bait
One fucken thing to do today. Just gotta mow the fucken lawn, then I can kick back, smoke a bone a drink a beer to old star trek reruns. I hop on that fat lesbian whore and turn the fucken key. Nothen. Why not just shove a fucken dick in my ass I mumbled as I pulled the ugly bitch apart. To no fucken avail. Broken this and broken that and the grass is up to my fucken knees. One kick, two kicks. Stubbed my fucken toe. And the bitch still wont start. So fuck it. I got a fucken jungle in my front yard.

purfus said:
One fucken thing to do today. Just gotta mow the fucken lawn, then I can kick back, smoke a bone a drink a beer to old star trek reruns. I hop on that fat lesbian whore and turn the fucken key. Nothen. Why not just shove a fucken dick in my ass I mumbled as I pulled the ugly bitch apart. To no fucken avail. Broken this and broken that and the grass is up to my fucken knees. One kick, two kicks. Stubbed my fucken toe. And the bitch still wont start. So fuck it. I got a fucken jungle in my front yard.
hmm i didnt think they could go more pointless than "My butt hurts" but i guess they could. you broke the record for stupidity and pointless threads! congradulations!

purfus

Flame Bait
:) I didn't type in WTF.com do make a good point...

hit the mower repeatedly with a blunt object (such as your head)
then, seeing as you'll probably have a headache, take two advil and try again.

Unforgiven said:
ROTFLMB

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
Unforgiven said:
LMAOROTF, deffinent rep 4 that :lol: :lol: