MY FUCKING BEST MATES ex GF

MsPunK

Tenderony
looks like a half aborted chiwuawha

and he stills shags her

edit- dont get me wrong i dont judge on looks but shes a bitch too, she was having "panic attacks" and feeling "fucked up" she "doesnt know who she is anymore"

she has a boyfriend, the guy she got off with an hour after these guys split up, nd now shes shagged me mate again. . while still goign out with this guy. what a fool. shes playing him like bagpipes.

I WANT TO KILL THE BITCHKILLKILLKILLKILLKILL

Unforgiven

That Guy

chihuahua

MsPunK

Tenderony
YES!! thankyou, i can never spell that properly. nice pic too. if i knew how to put it on the site i would aptly deform the pic and show you wha she looks like, the whore.
actuaslly maybe i shud giveevryone her emeil. or maybe not

as i sed b4, i have mumps there fore cant type

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I wonder, does a stoner in england mean the same thing as a stoner to us yanks? just curious.

Unforgiven

That Guy
dustinzgirl said:
I wonder, does a stoner in england mean the same thing as a stoner to us yanks? just curious.

in British Columbia (in no way, shape, or form, associated with Britain), Canada, there's a small town called Stoner.

There's also one called Likely.

wtf were those people smoking?

actually, I lied... the british columbia flag has the britain flag on the bottom half :)

MsPunK

Tenderony
dustinzgirl said:

yay someone else used yanks thats from america, haah cuddles.

stoner means the same thing yeah, urr i dont condone that shit just couldnt think of a name, i used to be a stoner but i know its evil i just got used to the screen name if ya know what i mean.