WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

MY FUCKING BEST MATES ex GF

MsPunK

Tenderony
looks like a half aborted chiwuawha

and he stills shags her

edit- dont get me wrong i dont judge on looks but shes a bitch too, she was having "panic attacks" and feeling "fucked up" she "doesnt know who she is anymore"

she has a boyfriend, the guy she got off with an hour after these guys split up, nd now shes shagged me mate again. . while still goign out with this guy. what a fool. shes playing him like bagpipes.

I WANT TO KILL THE BITCHKILLKILLKILLKILLKILL

MsPunK

Tenderony
YES!! thankyou, i can never spell that properly. nice pic too. if i knew how to put it on the site i would aptly deform the pic and show you wha she looks like, the whore.
actuaslly maybe i shud giveevryone her emeil. or maybe not

as i sed b4, i have mumps there fore cant type

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I wonder, does a stoner in england mean the same thing as a stoner to us yanks? just curious.

dustinzgirl said:
I wonder, does a stoner in england mean the same thing as a stoner to us yanks? just curious.
in British Columbia (in no way, shape, or form, associated with Britain), Canada, there's a small town called Stoner.

There's also one called Likely.

wtf were those people smoking?

actually, I lied... the british columbia flag has the britain flag on the bottom half :)

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
well we have weed and toketee in oregon!

MsPunK

Tenderony
dustinzgirl said:
yay someone else used yanks thats from america, haah cuddles.

stoner means the same thing yeah, urr i dont condone that shit just couldnt think of a name, i used to be a stoner but i know its evil i just got used to the screen name if ya know what i mean.