WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

MY FUCKING JACKASS "friends"!! REVENGE!!

mr_skrunchy

Loseyourselfinthemystery
7
0
0
#1
All my damn friends keep insulting me for no damn reason. I don't get it. At first I thought that they were joking around, but it turns out they aren't. just because I'm acting like I don't know something so I can make a joke, they call me an idiot! What makes it even worse is that they're serious, and they do the same thing, probably more than I do, and if I try to play along, they say "Of course I know that, idiot!". Anyway, I've been thinking about how tto get some sweet sweet revenge on one of them, the tiny scrawny one that's the worst of the bunch. A while back, he told me that his older sister likes me, so a way to get back at him might be to date his sister. Thing is, I was thinking of trying to go out with her when he told me that she liked me, before taht he started acting like a jackass, and thus pissing him off would be an added bonus. Does anyone else have any ideas? (just so you know, my "friends" and I are all 13-14, and my friends sister is around 15, and she's hot)
Wow you actually read all of this, thanks!!!
 

Pachyderm

I really did.
802
0
0
#2
13 and 14 year guys are the problem....It's hard to do stuff to them when they have no real authority in life, such as a job or driving a car. If they had one of those, the options would be handed to you on a platter. I say forget the typical pranks and start thinking out of the box. You should call the guys house when you know he is not home (maybe you can get someone older who has an older sounding voice) and leave a message with his mom saying you got the STD examination results back, have him give this number a call..etc. etc... That's all I have for right now.
 

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
916
0
80
#3
dude..just beat the shit outta him.....dont be a panzy....pachyderm is right..still kinda young to do anything that can get him in trouble...or make him think hes really fucked up....nothing incriminating...so if i think of anything ill let you know...
 

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
346
0
0
#4
well.....theres kill the family pet.....if he had a car..id recommend wiping your ass on his door handle and not tell him....yea thats a gooder....but it wont work...well im going to recommend the ol KILL EM ALL AND LET GOD SORT EM OUT method right here
 

Infected_enigma

I pwn and you know it
231
0
0
#5
I had the same problems and I dunno what to tell you except hang out with older people (which is what I did) or make new friends. I think it's funner to hang out with older people because you can learn more from them because they've been around longer and they have a car which is always pwnage
 

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
346
0
0
#6
Infected_enigma said:
I had the same problems and I dunno what to tell you except hang out with older people (which is what I did) or make new friends. I think it's funner to hang out with older people because you can learn more from them because they've been around longer and they have a car which is always pwnage
yea...then you run over your old freinds with the car....PERFECTION
 

undiehiker04

Future Conquistador
95
0
0
#7
since your friends are in the 13-14 range I assume they look at porn and other stuff like that so here's what you need to do. Get some pornographic magazines and put them under his mattress and dresser and shit. Then calls his house and say something like "Hey just callin to ask if I can borrow your Playboy's gimme a call back and btw don't forget the Wet and Wild issue under your mattress" If his parents heard that message I am pretty sure they'd be displeased :D
 

Pachyderm

I really did.
802
0
0
#8
undiehiker04 said:
since your friends are in the 13-14 range I assume they look at porn and other stuff like that so here's what you need to do. Get some pornographic magazines and put them under his mattress and dresser and shit. Then calls his house and say something like "Hey just callin to ask if I can borrow your Playboy's gimme a call back and btw don't forget the Wet and Wild issue under your mattress" If his parents heard that message I am pretty sure they'd be displeased :D
OR!!! You can hide all the porns everywhere like undiehiker has mentioned, and then call his mom/dad when your 'friend' isn't home and ask them if they can go look for some flip-flops or video game (or whatever you might have "left there") that you think you left by the dresser or under the bed...somewhere where it would be totally easy to find the mags. You should make them gay mags or fetish mags (like fuckin' animals, or eating shit sex, or S&M). yeah..
 

Cutter

College Punk
150
0
76
#10
your getin butt-hurt about bein called a idiot? thats the worse of your problems. mabey when your balls drop you can do something about it on your own free will
 

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
916
0
80
#11
LMAO!!....thats pretty bad ass.....im 21 and im thinking im gonna do that to my bro....the whole ...putting gay magazines and what not under his matress ....maybe a rubber didlo strap-on would go nice....
 
#12
omg ur a lil bitch and so are your lil friends tell em where u live and me and my boys will come whoop all of your lil bitch ass's
 

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
6,775
248
118
#14
elocrt said:
omg ur a lil bitch and so are your lil friends tell em where u live and me and my boys will come whoop all of your lil bitch ass's
Here we have the "Angry tough guy" flamer. This one hides behind his keyboard and types words faster than he thinks...

He also lets his smaller head think for his larger one.

And on-topic, simply smacking somebody and telling them to hold your pocket will suffice for revenge.
 
13
0
0
#15
mariusthegreat said:
LMAO!!....thats pretty bad ass.....im 21 and im thinking im gonna do that to my bro....the whole ...putting gay magazines and what not under his matress ....maybe a rubber didlo strap-on would go nice....
HAHA LOL
 
13
0
0
#16
elocrt said:
omg ur a lil bitch and so are your lil friends tell em where u live and me and my boys will come whoop all of your lil bitch ass's
haha ur a fag go sit in ur corner and look at ur grandma while u whack off
 

JoeSchmoe

Forever Disgruntled
3
0
0
#17
Maybe you're the jackass

We've all had those people who just kinda end up hanging around even you dont want them around. They keep showing up un-invited / inviting themselves or coming as a friend of a friend. Maybe they really hate your ass and are just telling you to get lost. If you've ever tried to tell someone you dont want to be friends its fucking hard!! So you try subtlety then you get progressively less subtle. If this is the case then fuck revenge, and definetly dont try to bone his sister cause they probably just told you this so you would make an ass of your self when you tried to make a move on her. Just tell them to piss off and find some new friends. This works out for two reasons: 1) You no longer have friends who treat you like shit.
2) They are left wondering what the fuck is wrong with them that your pathetic ass wont even be friends with them.
 

CFiend

Fresh Meat
1
0
0
#18
Retards

If they are friends, then they wouldnt mock you-you chop!!!! they really dont like you!!!!!! If she is hot, *&(@#@* her! but if she is a grass gremlin then do and dont tell us. The moron who said he was going to kick your "friends" butts, lives in a different country-wtf mate, R u a retard. ure a @^@$@# idiot... and plz learn to speak english- its my friends and i not me and my friends, I cant believe you are that stupid- oh wait youre American.
 

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,301
52
112
#19
mr_skrunchy said:
All my damn friends keep insulting me for no damn reason. I don't get it. At first I thought that they were joking around, but it turns out they aren't. just because I'm acting like I don't know something so I can make a joke, they call me an idiot! What makes it even worse is that they're serious, and they do the same thing, probably more than I do, and if I try to play along, they say "Of course I know that, idiot!". Anyway, I've been thinking about how tto get some sweet sweet revenge on one of them, the tiny scrawny one that's the worst of the bunch. A while back, he told me that his older sister likes me, so a way to get back at him might be to date his sister. Thing is, I was thinking of trying to go out with her when he told me that she liked me, before taht he started acting like a jackass, and thus pissing him off would be an added bonus. Does anyone else have any ideas? (just so you know, my "friends" and I are all 13-14, and my friends sister is around 15, and she's hot)
Wow you actually read all of this, thanks!!!
fuck his sister!!!
 

chubz

fluffy teh penguin
243
0
0
#20
JoeSchmoe said:
We've all had those people who just kinda end up hanging around even you dont want them around. They keep showing up un-invited / inviting themselves or coming as a friend of a friend. Maybe they really hate your ass and are just telling you to get lost. If you've ever tried to tell someone you dont want to be friends its fucking hard!! So you try subtlety then you get progressively less subtle. If this is the case then fuck revenge, and definetly dont try to bone his sister cause they probably just told you this so you would make an ass of your self when you tried to make a move on her. Just tell them to piss off and find some new friends. This works out for two reasons: 1) You no longer have friends who treat you like shit.
2) They are left wondering what the fuck is wrong with them that your pathetic ass wont even be friends with them.
the first aproach to this is, can u kick string beans ass? and boning his sister is a good idea, but uhh joe is right, most likely stick boy was lieing. learn karatee and wait till u hike skewl and zen whip out some kung foo shit and rip off his arms and beat him with it, then ull have a rep, and lots of friends. AND if said friend was indeed an asshole, then his sister might aprciate a little smackage or her borther. . . which is yet another score