My girlfriend doesn't believe in dinosaurs

Alliteration

Duke of Dilly Dally
7
0
0
"Yeah, I don't believe in dinosaurs"....I couldn't believe it when she told me. How is that possible? They have the freaking bones! She says the devil could have put them there... oy.
 

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
1,684
1
0
You're girlfriend thinks that the devil put dinosaur bones on earth? ummmm...did you ask her..why? My advice.....find a smarter girlfriend.
 

MaxPower

Sweep the leg
Staff
17,299
7,913
637
Alliteration said:
"Yeah, I don't believe in dinosaurs"....I couldn't believe it when she told me. How is that possible? They have the freaking bones! She says the devil could have put them there... oy.
Can you say "Another psychotic Born again"?
 

Taylor_Blade

Lost Soul
7,261
1,563
218
Damn, the school systems really are working wonders. :rolleyes:

Find a new girl, and tell this chick to lay off the drugs. They seem to be fucking with her head.

Remember kiddies: Stay and school. :thumbsup:
 

Jung

???
Premium
14,206
2,465
637
Dump her retarded ass. Find a new girl friend, and make sure she can at least count to ten, and acknowledge dinosaurs, before you go out with her.
 

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
3,558
4
0
Taylor_Blade said:
Damn, the school systems really are working wonders. :rolleyes:

Find a new girl, and tell this chick to lay off the drugs. They seem to be fucking with her head.

Remember kiddies: Stay and school. :thumbsup:
....Or you'll end up like him. :rotflmao:
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

chspaulwall

CHSTOYSOLDIER06
27
0
0
surprised?

ok, yeah, obviously the girl's on the shallow end of the thinking pool... but seriously, who cares? when we have ppl who think elvis is alive, politicians are honest, and other stupid crap, should it be that surprising to hear someone say "oh dinos dont exist"..?
 

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
2,197
0
0
Alliteration said:
"Yeah, I don't believe in dinosaurs"....I couldn't believe it when she told me. How is that possible? They have the freaking bones! She says the devil could have put them there... oy.
Are you like 10 or something?

bigck3000 said:
You're girlfriend thinks that the devil put dinosaur bones on earth? ummmm...did you ask her..why? My advice.....find a smarter girlfriend.
Exactly!
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,627
2,345
537
Ignorance and stupidity are two different things. The lack of knowledge does not imply stupidity,only ignorance. Religion is working hard to keep the faith and people in the dark as science surpasses religion. According to the scripture,that is when the second coming shall begin. Hmm...if Jesus is on his way,why would they fight it? I don't geht it.

I don't dig that BS too much. I go by facts. But,that's just me.
Don't dump your girl because of her ignorance. Don't blame the student...blame the teachers.

...now,do you have any nude pics of her you might care to share?
 

keebs

Particinator
1,034
12
348
[sarcasm]hey hasn't she seen the movie Jarassic park? i mean that was a true storie and well thats how i become a to believe in dinosaurs, GO DNA![/sarcasm]
 

chspaulwall

CHSTOYSOLDIER06
27
0
0
wtf

keebs said:
[sarcasm]hey hasn't she seen the movie Jarassic park? i mean that was a true storie and well thats how i become a to believe in dinosaurs, GO DNA![/sarcasm]

dude, seriously... jurassic park (which you spelled wrong by the way, along with almost every other word in the post) was a true story? that's why you believe in dino's?!?!
your speaking privileges should be removed for a period of 48 hours so you would appreciate the right to speak and then not say something like that ever again.
 

Jung

???
Premium
14,206
2,465
637
chspaulwall said:
dude, seriously... jurassic park (which you spelled wrong by the way, along with almost every other word in the post) was a true story? that's why you believe in dino's?!?!
your speaking privileges should be removed for a period of 48 hours so you would appreciate the right to speak and then not say something like that ever again.
Did you somehow miss the sarcasm tags in his post? Jesus, he even spelled it out for you...
 

keebs

Particinator
1,034
12
348
well then. its your own funreal.first off the word sarcasm is writen down and spelled right, learn to read. so that might be hint that i joking. then some one with like 6 posts is not going to get me cocked farmed. you think your all big and bad b/c you can talk alot of shit to people while you beat of to pictures of Martha Stewart. so i suggest you shut your mouth and go back whatever hole in the ground you came out of. JACKASS.
 

chspaulwall

CHSTOYSOLDIER06
27
0
0
wow

wow... i seriously completely missed 'em... thought it was a text type or something... yea, dont i feel like an ass?
sorry keebs, even though you got jus a tad upset, dont blame ya

btw, i only have like 6 posts cuz i've been registered for like 6 hrs
 

ferengi

Yay fire!
2,088
2
202
keebs said:
well then. its your own funreal.first off the word sarcasm is writen down and spelled right, learn to read. so that might be hint that i joking. then some one with like 6 posts is not going to get me cocked farmed. you think your all big and bad b/c you can talk alot of shit to people while you beat of to pictures of Martha Stewart. so i suggest you shut your mouth and go back whatever hole in the ground you came out of. JACKASS.
*gasp*
He flamed outside of B&T!!!!
*gasp* *gasp*
 

keebs

Particinator
1,034
12
348
ferengi74656 said:
*gasp*
He flamed outside of B&T!!!!
*gasp* *gasp*


he was asking for it, and if i get cocked farmed, oh well i know what can happen when i posted that, but im not going to lay down when someone attacks me.