WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My Girlfriends A Binge Drinker

Hellbreather

Shhh, Im hiding
Goddam jsut spoke to my girlfriend and she was bloody drunk!!!!!
This is the 30,000000 time shes done this
Why does she keep drinking :beer: I mean she knows I dont like it and I wonder why she wont listen to me and stop drinking, last time she cheating on with some other guy. And that should be enough to stop drinking

Any other guys have this experiance?
(By the way I dont get drunk much, just the odd drink)

Last edited by a moderator:

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
Hellbreather said:
Why does she keep drinking :beer: I mean she knows I dont like it and I wonder why she wont listen to me and stop drinking, last time she cheating on with some other guy. And that should be enough to stop drinking

It's because she wants to come to you drunk. :thumbsup:

She mistaked that guy for you too, an honest mistake. :thumbsup:

If you have a problem with that, dump her.

But honestly, if you honestly think that's a problem then talk to her about it. Take away her car keys or something.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Well, there are 3 things you can do.

1) you can get drunk with her. If you like it, then great, theres another you have in common. If you dont, you can move on to #2.

2) Talk to her. Say, "dear, I don't like that you drink so much. If you really love me, you'll give a second thought about every drink you take."

3) You can continue to ignore it and be a little bitch. You don't want to be a little bitch do you?

Hellbreather

Shhh, Im hiding
The fact is i hate her coming home and phoning me when shes pissed out of head. Because I cant have a proper conversation with her, I wont get drunk with her because I get very agrressive when I'm drunk and I wont ignore it because thats just dumb, she ses shes gonna cut down on the drinking but she said that too many times I'm jsut not sure wheter or not to believe her

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
tell her this...its either you or the bottle.....if she wont stop drinkin u gonna start cheating.....but then again she has a head start on you....

Hellbreather said:

make her get drunk with u
and then act like an ass and do dumb shit or u could get drunk while shes sober and show her how u feel

Hellbreather

Shhh, Im hiding
That makes no sense I dont want her to leave me, I just want the silly bitch off the drink!!! No to act liek an ass and get me dumped

1.) Invite her over
2.) Get her drunk
3.) Fuck her brains out
4.) If she complains of her head hurting, blame it on the booze. :thumbsup:

tbsrk said:
Well, there are 3 things you can do.

1) you can get drunk with her. If you like it, then great, theres another you have in common. If you dont, you can move on to #2.

2) Talk to her. Say, "dear, I don't like that you drink so much. If you really love me, you'll give a second thought about every drink you take."

3) You can continue to ignore it and be a little bitch. You don't want to be a little bitch do you?

#1 you have chosen NOT to do, and MEGA STYLE POINTS for you, #2 WILL make you sound like a little bitch, but only because she is always hammered and she thinks you are a little bitch anyway, (if she didn't she would either respect your opinion enough to compromise OR she would respect YOU and Herself enough to breakup with you outright) and # 3, dude NObody likes being a little bitch. Might I humbly suggest you STOP being her bitch and break it off immediately. You are not required to make a scene when you break up with her, but of course that is YOUR perogative. A simple "this is not really working out for me, so call me if you ever really sober up."

Oh, but dude, make sure you get your favorite T shirt, or whatever it is that she has of yours, unless you want to call your stuff a casualty of war.

In her eyes, why the hell should she stop drinking??? She knows from experience that you will put up with it, you will stay with her even if she cheats, and for that matter why shouldn’t she play the field ? You are still there as trusty back up in case she doesn’t find anybody more interesting or fuckable. I personally would not be ok with that kind of bullshit, but that is a choice you have to make for yourself.

In short, DITCH THE BITCH

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Hellbreather said:
That makes no sense I dont want her to leave me, I just want the silly bitch off the drink!!! No to act liek an ass and get me dumped
Sure sounds like she already made that decision, time for you to just follow through.

shep75

Tenderony
Hellbreather said:

look buddy....... you need to dump that bitch after you stomp on her heart. she cheated on you. so, nail her, take pictures of her, and then show them to your buddies. that will make a clean break every time.

shep75

Tenderony
Hellbreather said:

stop being such a little bitch. the best way to deal with that is to nail one of her friends and tell her about it after you dump her.

hove420

the shocka
dude obviously its a sign, if shes getting drunk and fucking other guys...man, id be beating the fuck out of whoever put his chiicken in my woman. ok one more thing, is she in the same town/state? b/c thats just pathetic if she isnt man, b/c you know she isnt gonna listen.

i also agree with him up there ^^^^ nail her freind :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

BigTexMarine25

how YOU doin'?
i have to give it to jarilith..... good advice there. high 5 on that one. if she cheated on you once and you stayed with her, what is to keep her from doing it again? nothing happened the first time. dont give her an ultimatum becuase that is just the wrong way to go about things with a woman. just do like she said, break it off by saying that this isnt going to work, you drink too much and that you deserve better for yourself. if she dont change her ways, then it is time to go find better. a good relationship is all about sacrifices. you have to give a little to get a little. if the relationship is strong, she will stop. if not, it will be over. but at least you will know and have the time to find someone more deserving of you and your time!

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Dude, drinking girls are cool. Just bash the guys who fuck her down. Great way to solve problems!

Easty

Click click boom
does she drink just for the hell of it or is she just fucking depressed or emotional about something. gurlz are like that.