WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

my girlfriends bullshit

ash_361

Flame Bait
Ok, so my girlfriend is moving to Detriot in a month or something, and five nights ago she broke up with me because she said it would be too hard when she moves and that it would kill her so she ended it before it went too far, but she said she still loved me and everything. I agreed, cause it would for me to, but yesterday she goes and gets another boyfriend. Yea, she really still loves me, and she really dumped me because she didnt want to get hurt. I mean what the fuck is up with that! She could have at least just told the truth to my face instead of pulling that crap and trying to make sure I don't find out.

THE_HATER

Flame Bait
hey that is bullshit bc the same thing happened to my friend but she fucked the guy and then told my friend wat she did. the next day my friend committed suicide over the shit. some girls r just assholes

Chris

Sick Bastard
Have the guy beaten up! I'm serious, you should do something to him...that way you'll break her heart(in a bad way) more than if you would start talking out about your feelings for her, she probably won't even care...

you have a few choices...

you can take it badly and kill yourself
you can get jealous and try to do the same thing to one of her friends
OR you can get over it and find a new girlfriend and get over the bitch who left you.

life sucks get over it and find another girl

Lesli

Girlie Girl
girls.....

girls lie...girls suck........no use trying

Lesli

Girlie Girl
whoa

Okay...that last reply sounded kind of stupid. What I mean is, most girls aren't worth the time. I'm a girl, so I know that for the most part, I wouldn't think I'm worth anyone's time. Girls play games, they're scandalous. I'm not saying that there isn't a girl out there that aren't lame as hell....but the girls I know are all like that. Sometimes I don't quite understand how some women's minds work in these funky ways...and yes...girls do lie. When they lie they lie in the greatest amounts and to full effect. When a girl tells a lie, there's no coming off it. If you asked your ex today she would probably still swear the same things she initially told you. It's really no use getting all worked up over....just move on. Have fun...no need to be attached!! But uuuh... don't beat that guy up. It isn't his fault your ex is with him!! :bonk:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Your ex is probally just playing the feild now and thats why she broke up with you.... Move on, find a better cuter chick and who loves you and wants to commit to the relationship as much as you do.

Just have fun.

Lesli

Girlie Girl
how?

sorry...not trying to be rude...but how do you comment to a relationship :p

6canadian9

Banned - What an Asshat!
Fucking Bitches Grrrrrrrrrrrr!

God mine did same thing but how long have you been dating, dude where the fuck you live we need to hook up and get ourselves a couple of loving girls, but in the mean time, we got to help each other get through all the bullshit our girlfriends have put us through... This is a couple letters I sent her earlier today...

Man why do I love you so much, you don't deserve me - you never did, why the fuck do I feel so shitty, and why the fuck am I crying, and having problems breathing. I did go and play basketball and sit at the beach yesterday, but that shit didn't help any. God I feel so dizzy, and stupid for-ever loving a girl like you. Your lucky to have even have known me... anyways if you want this weed I'll give it to you $20 bucks I haven't even had a hoot (you had more than me outta it), I just feel like crap and depressed as it is. You can buy it and owe me $380.00 anyways fuckkkkkkkkkk... Tell me why I miss and love you so much??? I can't figure it out, I'm like crazy (obessessed) for you, and well I can't stand this: It fucking sucks... I feel like lying down and dieing. I know your having fun, cause you never - gave a shit about me to begin with… so you really don't have to try and stop loving me, because you never did. As for me on other hand I'm so confused and lost, and hurting inside, this pain is much worse than what you did to me throughout the relationship... Sigh I just ... I don't know, I spent 2 and 1/2 yrs pouring my heart out for you, trying to give us a life, for the future. I even started my business, got my license, got this equipment, saved my money, and got my life on track... Soon we were going to move out into our own place, get a car, and travel Canada/United States…Okay yes you did fuck me over royally, but I don't see it like that if your still with me, but you changed your pass to msn, you’ve basically ignored me to point … I assume your probably talking to those assholes that took advantage of you, and that just fucking annoys me, because they were just trying to get laid, and not just by you, if you haven’t figured that out your just plain FUCKING DUMB... (IF your are)… or if you think I’m lying to you about Jamie trying to get kristie and other people’s girlfriends (ask greg, or joe - phone number 996 7954 ßgreg number) And if your staying away, I'm glad to here it… because I don't want to see you get hurt. I never wanted to see you get hurt, I just wanted to make you happy and give you a future, but apparently you don’t care about me or about the future… only yourself (you want to live it up, well if fucking around with a lot of guys and parting every weekend is living it up… enjoy because at this pace you’ll probably get a STD, and end up a crack addict with no life). I’ll tell you something when I was going to school I hated myself, because everyone had a girlfriend but me… I didn’t have many friends, I was sort of like you, so I felt this urge to care for and support someone… (To Experience Love) But I really did want to try and then you where the best thing to come along, and it was great we like had instant relationship. We fucked like on the 3rd day of coming over and fucked almost everyday after that and in every hole… The truth is if you ever did lose your job, I'd pay for your rent, food, etc. I would always been here for you, correction I always have been here for you, you call/I come, you ask for something/you have it, you need something/I get it… Unlike you, When I ask for you to come you don’t, or I ask to do something you won’t, etc. L I'm sorry if you see me as a bad guy or whatever your thinking about me in your head… But seriously I love you with all my heart and I just can't fucking forget you as simple as you make it look. Maybe it is because your my "FIRST AND ONLY" or maybe I dedicated my life and commited myself to only pleasing you (I NEVER WANTED ANOTHER GIRL) because you gave me that chance to feel what true love is… I felt that you where the one that helped me a lot (both emotionally and physically), like I said your the only one I ever bonded to, talked to, and felt really close to, where I could fuck you and cum instantly because you were the love of my life… I did have a couple chances to fuck around on you, and I said no because I have a girlfriend that I love very much, and I would never be able to live with myself, to do it… I've been so attached to the point where its killing me to let go. Cause I thank-you for giving me the chance to experience love, and to have been able to cuddle, kiss, and hold you... On the other hand I hate what you've done, break my heart, fucked me over, and tell me to stay away and you want nothing to do with me. That really tears me up inside, because I just love you so fucking much. Oh babe why are you torching me… If I asked you to come visit me and talk to me would you come? I’m there in 2 sec if you ask me… I’m asking you know would you come, to see me? Please tell me I didn’t waste 2 ½ years on a nobody… Please tell me that you were worth my time, and effort. I’m so fucking stupid, I hate myself for letting myself love you, cause all I feel is pain and anger inside… I’m tring to concentrate on the pluses of our relationship, but you just won’t let me think about them… It’s like your purposely tring to hurt me, and I don’t even know why. Why do you hate me so much Heather? What did I ever do to you? Please answer my questions … or if you do love me, and you think I’m fucking stupid for thinking you don’t, then tell me… I want to know whether you have feelings for me, or if you really are just a cold hearted, selfish bitch, that doesn’t care about nobody but herself!… I’m sorry If I’ve ever called you names, or physically hurt you, I promise you it was an accident, I didn’t mean too, but I think if you balance it out our relationship has been like 80% ßlove from me, 20% ßlove from you, And I’ve hurt you maybe 1/10th compared to your 7/10th to how you’ve hurt me. So if you want nothing to do with me! Tell me why! Because if I can still love you after all you’ve done, you owe it to me, to give it another chance… And we will work on the rights and wrongs of the past… but as you said: we will start as friends and work our way up (again)… We can still have fun in bed hint hint wink wink, but for the seriousness well just hold off for awhile. Anyways I love you, talk to ya later. I’ll be just sleeping, in my bed, I’m tired… Stories going around town that you where sexually abused when you were a little girl. That's why your so fucked in the head! (My thoughts is: it's probably true, why else for your behaviour, and everything else you've done)... and I dont' know what, you want. So apparently people say that you fucked more than 3 guys behind my back - other than "warren, alex, jamie." I heard you even fucked my dad (I don't doubt it), and a couple others (probably)... I can't believe this: but it's fucking tearing me up inside, that you could do this to me. I've probably been, the only one that's ever actually loved you or tried to love you and take care of you. So anyways whatever man, do whatever the fuck you want. You have only degraded yourself, and ruined what could of been the best part of your life (* M E *). Come September, I'm moving... and i'll be back next year to finish working for Dave and buy his car, then i'm going to travelling around Canada. I wish things were different, I wish you where a kind, sweet, and gentle girl - when I dated you, maybe I wouldn't have turned into this beast I am now. All I tried to do, was to make you a better person to yourself and I. But heh it's alright I'm starting to realise, how dumb and fucking retarted you really are, you going to end up with some disease and end up a whore. I guess it's best if we stay away because I don't really care anymore, you broke my heart and fucked me over. But you know what? You should really consider yourself lucky to have ever been with a guy like me, most women are looking for a man like me... one as caring and loving as I am. As you know I am a sensetive and very loving man... but you know what baby, it's your lost. You only made me realise that! Goodbye Heather.

shep

Local alcoholic
I did'nt read any of that shit cause it was too long.Ok dude if you say so ,and good bye heather if your watching :mfinger: :p :thumbsdn:

Hend

The Redeeming One
That was a hell of a letter length-wise, I say though you should simply move on, and find someone new, that's usually the best solution to any relationship-ending problem.

ash_361

Flame Bait
dude I live in victoria, and we were together for five months. Anyways, I confronted her and she said she did that so I wouldnt feel bad, I mean wtf?? I think what she did made me feel more than bad.

6canadian9 said:
God mine did same thing but how long have you been dating, dude where the fuck you live we need to hook up and get ourselves a couple of loving girls, but in the mean time, we got to help each other get through all the bullshit our girlfriends have put us through... This is a couple letters I sent her earlier today...
Man, Deja Vu. I could have sworn I saw this novel in another post. Wait, I did.
Lesli said:
Girls play games, they're scandalous.
Yes, but that's half the fun until you get burned. Face it, most guys like playing with fire and blowing things up. Girls can be just another kind of fire. No offense if that isn't your particular addiction Ash. Sorry you got burned though.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
HI, my name is Corny.I have a dead cat,his name is stinkin ass. I like to scratch myself....LOOK, by the time you figure lifes riddles all out you'll be in a box. fuck her! give yourself a moment to get over the shit. your not the first and you wont be the last. life is too short to be stewing over your little dick..I mean your ex. Im sure with a lot of money-i mean effort you'll find in time there are lots of desperate women that would love to bounce on your face.. if not you could always hook back up with your sister.....JK

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
HEY!..lucky me. its 1:35am May 30th my b-day. Naked wench PASSED THE FUCK OUT on the couch. Im talking to myself @WTF.com. dogs fartin on the floor. Iguanas shitting in their sleep. AAHHHhh...stinkin to myself im to old for diapers but not old enough to say,"JESUS CHRIST!..hey, you're jesus christ."zzzZZZZZzzzzz....I need another cold one and some more brain killin tree's.

ash_361

Flame Bait
Yes, but that's half the fun until you get burned. Face it, most guys like playing with fire and blowing things up. Girls can be just another kind of fire. No offense if that isn't your particular addiction Ash. Sorry you got burned though.

that makes a hell of a lot of sense lol.