WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My good friend is my sister's new boyfriend..

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Yeah.. It's been like 3 weeks. At first I was like WTF. Then, I was more like wtf.... now I'm just like.. "hey whatsup man!!! (brain: wtf)"

We still hang out, most of the time my sister's there, wich was awkward for me at first.. I'm getting used to it though.

I told him as long as I don't hear them fuck, it's all good.

Would you be pissed? How would you react?

The way i'd react if a mate was going out with my sister, would depend mainly on what sort of a guy my mate was, and what he was truly after in her. Its a difficult thing to deal with, but as you said i do believe i would adjust to it. Oh and i can't wait for my younger sister to get a boyfriend.. i'm gunna make him fear me... the older psychopathic brother... Muahahahha!

bnccoder

Postaholic
Watch over her and don't let him hurt her. Make sure he knows that he has to be on his best behavior around her.

bnccoder said:
Watch over her and don't let him hurt her. Make sure he knows that he has to be on his best behavior around her.
yea, make sure he doesent make her do anything that she doesent want to do.

Whoa. That's crazy. My best friend is an asshole, so if he was dating my sister, I'd fear for her safety. Then again, she's a real bitch. So I guess all's good. :)

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
has rage against taken up drug use? your posts are...like, so um really surprising.

:rotflmao: quit it, they're bad for you!

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
That goes against rule #6 in the unwritten, but universly understood, "Man's Guide to being a Friend." That's just bad form. :thumbsdn: