WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My hair's still pink...

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
For those of you who were around when I posted the pics of dying my hair pink to begin with, I'm just making this thread to tell the ones that said it wouldn't last for more than a week that it has. You said to keep in touch :p. Can't remember who, but oh well. You can view it in my profile,
and it's been over a month. Thanks for the ones that believed it would last too. :thumbsup: :p

cool

thats awesome id love to dye my hair. i cant right now casueim going to give it away to cancer and ur hair cant be dyed when you give it away. so yeah id want to dye it red, orange or pink thatd rcok

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
sinamon said:
For those of you who were around when I posted the pics of dying my hair pink to begin with, I'm just making this thread to tell the ones that said it wouldn't last for more than a week that it has. You said to keep in touch :p. Can't remember who, but oh well. You can view it in my profile,
and it's been over a month. Thanks for the ones that believed it would last too. :thumbsup: :p
You never specified what brand you used.

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
Yah I did Blkn. I had it professionally done at a beauty shop. It's Redkin High Fusion made for professional use.