WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My highschool

Invalid

Clitpickle
rant: ON
all these new rules happended this year.

I fucking hate my highschool. We have homeroom on weds to help freshmen "bond with older classmen", that does not fucking happen. I sleep or usually I would skip but NOW I will get dentention if I skip anymore(not 1 day, like 50 days - no joke I would get detention for the amount of days I skipped). the class isn't even graded and they want me to go to help freshmen and shit bond with highschool, fuck that. It's only 25 min too, not a single goddamn thing is going to get done anyway.

vending machines are now OFF ALL FUCKING DAY. That is fucking lame. WHY the fuck even have them in school, they're not even on during lunch. goddamn now I can't get a bag of fruitsnacks for breakfast! or goddamn soda, fountain drink, pop whatever you call it.

Next order of business lockdown lunch. last year we could eat anywhere on first floor and that is how it's been since time began. BUT this year they decided to fuck people in the ass for staying in school and make them stay in a gym or cafteria with guards blocking exits. People who go out to lunch(me) are now locked out until the bell rings to let us in. I fucking hate this, it's fucking stupid. It makes no fucking sense to me. To make matters worse I wear glasses that tint to sunlight(so they're essentially sunglasses outside and reulgar glasses inside) so when I walk in they're dark and every fucking day one of the security bitches says "take off those sunglasses" jesus fucking christ lady you SEE ME every goddamn day!

lastly there is this one fucking bitch that likes to announce how much time you have till the bell rings "3 minutes 3 minutes!!" not just say it, she YELLS it. Everytime I hear here I want to slit my wirsts she's that annoying.

Heyyy guess what? prom is coming up and I'm going(for once) and I'm going with a guy friend(hah I know what you're thinking and the answer is no...) because I'm a wussy and can't ask girls out. The one I did want to ask guess what, she's got a BF....so no go on that.

Anyway I'm fucking done, FUCK YOU school, you die and you go to hell. :mad:

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
Invalid said:

I fucking hate my highschool. We have homeroom on weds to help freshmen "bond with older classmen", that does not fucking happen. I sleep or usually I would skip but NOW I will get dentention if I skip anymore(not 1 day, like 50 days - no joke I would get detention for the amount of days I skipped). the class isn't even graded and they want me to go to help freshmen and shit bond with highschool, fuck that. It's only 25 min too, not a single goddamn thing is going to get done anyway.

vending machines are now OFF ALL FUCKING DAY. That is fucking lame. WHY the fuck even have them in school, they're not even on during lunch. goddamn now I can't get a bag of fruitsnacks for breakfast! or goddamn soda, fountain drink, pop whatever you call it.

Next order of business lockdown lunch. last year we could eat anywhere on first floor and that is how it's been since time began. BUT this year they decided to fuck people in the ass for staying in school and make them stay in a gym or cafteria with guards blocking exits. People who go out to lunch(me) are now locked out until the bell rings to let us in. I fucking hate this, it's fucking stupid. It makes no fucking sense to me. To make matters worse I wear glasses that tint to sunlight(so they're essentially sunglasses outside and reulgar glasses inside) so when I walk in they're dark and every fucking day one of the security bitches says "take off those sunglasses" jesus fucking christ lady you SEE ME every goddamn day!

lastly there is this one fucking bitch that likes to announce how much time you have till the bell rings "3 minutes 3 minutes!!" not just say it, she YELLS it. Everytime I hear here I want to slit my wirsts she's that annoying.

Heyyy guess what? prom is coming up and I'm going(for once) and I'm going with a guy friend(hah I know what you're thinking and the answer is no...) because I'm a wussy and can't ask girls out. The one I did want to ask guess what, she's got a BF....so no go on that.

I know. I hate my school to. I say we blow the damn things up. Make life a little better wont it. :bomb:

magnolia

Postaholic
Invalid said:

I thought my school was bad, we just have seniors that act like they're 5 and teachers who have it out for us cuz of our older siblings, or just cuz they like to fuck with us. It's getting too old. I agree, blow the damn thing up. Sky high dude!

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
Hells yeah. Blow the mother fucker to bits. But make sure there are plenty of people to blow up with it :gun: :confused: :mfinger:

magnolia

Postaholic
Just the mo fos who think they can make u feel like shit. The nice people can live, for a while anyway. ha.

magnolia

Postaholic
OMFG! Kill the "fly". My chemistry teacher is failing me cuz I'm missing 3 10pt. assignments. Gawd! I'm so pissed. Good thing my mom isn't too bent out of shape. :(

tama_drumz_76

Bitch'n'Moan
Heh, sounds like our school this year, due to new principal. Over the past 3 years he's been adding new shit to piss us off more and more and make it more like a prison. Here's the thing... it's worse than yours, heh.

The guy really makes it bad, we're never allowed anywhere besides lunch room to go to lunch, no one is allowed to leave school. Vending machines are off, besides the ones in the lunch room, but they sell no soda. We used to be able to walk outside to get from the one branch of the school to the other, but now we're not allowed to, and they lock the doors, so if you do go outside, you can't get back in, which then you get written up for a cut. Freshman year, the old principal was here, and he was nice, we had good stuff... The new guy also took away our senior lounge, so pretty much seniors have no priveledges that no one else does. My senior class is lazy as fuck though, we're the first senior class that almost had their prom canceled because not enough people signed up for it. They lowered the minimum amount of bids and more juniors ended up joining, so now there is a prom. Our senior trip got cancelled because almost no one wanted to go...Then they made a second senior trip, but no one wanted to go to that either. We're one lazy class, no one does anything anymore. The slackers/goths(which I'm part of) and the jocks are now coming together cause we're finding out we're all pretty much the same. It's funny... we're so bad. The school makes fun of us all the time cause we suck at everything... All the underclassmen can do everything better than us. They're bigger, they're better athletes, heh... we suck! Makes me kinda proud though, heh. Anyway, it's over in June and I can't wait... School sucks! On top of it... First period starts at 7:30 am... waking up so early chews ass hole.

tama_drumz_76

Bitch'n'Moan
Oh yes, I forgot, no one is allowed to wear like red shirts, wear any kind of head-wear, no gum, no drinks, or anything like that in classes or hallways. Plus the disciplinary actions are dumb. We got a stupid camera security system with some old man as the security guard. We also have a cop that's always in the school. This is overkill considering we're such a small school. We live in the goddamn woods.

Invalid

Clitpickle
tama_drumz_76 said:
Heh, sounds like our school this year, due to new principal. Over the past 3 years he's been adding new shit to piss us off more and more and make it more like a prison. Here's the thing... it's worse than yours, heh.

The guy really makes it bad, we're never allowed anywhere besides lunch room to go to lunch, no one is allowed to leave school. Vending machines are off, besides the ones in the lunch room, but they sell no soda. We used to be able to walk outside to get from the one branch of the school to the other, but now we're not allowed to, and they lock the doors, so if you do go outside, you can't get back in, which then you get written up for a cut. Freshman year, the old principal was here, and he was nice, we had good stuff... The new guy also took away our senior lounge, so pretty much seniors have no priveledges that no one else does. My senior class is lazy as fuck though, we're the first senior class that almost had their prom canceled because not enough people signed up for it. They lowered the minimum amount of bids and more juniors ended up joining, so now there is a prom. Our senior trip got cancelled because almost no one wanted to go...Then they made a second senior trip, but no one wanted to go to that either. We're one lazy class, no one does anything anymore. The slackers/goths(which I'm part of) and the jocks are now coming together cause we're finding out we're all pretty much the same. It's funny... we're so bad. The school makes fun of us all the time cause we suck at everything... All the underclassmen can do everything better than us. They're bigger, they're better athletes, heh... we suck! Makes me kinda proud though, heh. Anyway, it's over in June and I can't wait... School sucks! On top of it... First period starts at 7:30 am... waking up so early chews ass hole.

Fuck we don't even have a senior trip. All the cliques are separte factions and we aren't united to destory a common enemy. Most seniors who are in their respected cliques don't give a shit anymore because admin doesn't give a shit what we think and there is only like 18 days left so we say "fuck the admin" I'll be damned if we give them a fucking gift(it's tradition that the class gives a gift to the school) we'll I say FUCK THEM. I'll burn in hell before I thank them for a goddamn thing.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Deal with it. It's high school!!! If you can't handle high school, then you're going to be hard pressed to deal with the simplest of obstacles in life.

I can see you'll all look good in blue, when you ask me if I want french fries with my Big Mac.

Invalid

Clitpickle
shit I'm dealing with it, there's only 18 days left and I'm going to college next year. I'm dealing with it but i still fucking hate it. When I get down i think of what a kid I knew once said "school is like a boner, long and hard" ....sick mother fucker.

I'm going for computer programming and / or graphic design. Going to be living in dorms as well. I'm gonna get a edumacation and get me a real job that pays the big $$$. I'll settle for only $$ though.

Why do we have school?

School teaches us to do things we don't want to do for nothing. That way, when you get a job, no matter how low the pay is, you have made a step up. You are still being told to do things you don't want to but at least you are getting something in return. Welcome to life. Don't like it? You can always leave.... Or, you can change it. ;)

Jeranamo

Tenderony
GottaHurt said:
Deal with it. It's high school!!! If you can't handle high school, then you're going to be hard pressed to deal with the simplest of obstacles in life.

I can see you'll all look good in blue, when you ask me if I want french fries with my Big Mac.
You're a dumbass.... Not all people who fucking hate highschool will end up working at burgerking you fucking idiot.

And yes, i fucking hate my highschool too. You guys are bitching because you have to stay in a cafeteria to eat lunch? Umm..... so do we and just about every other highschool in the united states. Walk outside at anytime other than before/after school? We don't get written up. We get an instant 2 day in school suspension, oh and btw, you can't sleep in in school suspension at my school or else you get another one + a saturday school. We also get random fucking locker checks. WTF IS THAT!? If I wanted you rumaging through my belongings touching my weed and breaking my things, I would keep the fucking thing unlocked. WTF is with "you lose all constitutional rights when in school" That's bullshit. Does it say that anywear IN the constitution? NO SO FUCK OFF YOUR RETARDED CORUPT GOVERNMENT. This gets me started on another story. For my driver's ed class we had to take a field trip to saturn (YAY!......not :-\) Anyway when we get to this one part of the tour thing, this fucking hindu guy is explaining how the engine of a car works and I here him say "You see da fan up in here?" I started laughing my ass off because he's a hindu guy who already sounds funny as it is and now he is talking like a black? (does that make him a Higger?) So anyway i started laughing which caused my other friend to laugh, and the fucken driver's ed teacher comes over and demands me and my friend to go sit in the corner on the floor. I said, "sit on the floor" he yells at me, "YES DO IT NOW!" so there I was sitting on the fucking floor like a kindergartner in trouble. What the fuck is wrong with schools today? It's as if they don't want you to have any fun at all. You gonna make us all dress in uniforms and walk around in the halls in a straight fucking line without talking soon? FUCK OFF AND LIGHTEN UP DAMMIT! Get your fucking dildo out of your asses at quit fucking making school so strict.... GAH I'VE JUST PISSED MY SELF OFF NOW.... I'm going to go smoke a bowl, Peace.

GottaHurt said:

FUCK! That's quite the burn, but I totally agree with it. :thumbsup: :)

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
wow

I am suprised to see this many people that hate high school. I have all the same rules and regulations you are all wining about. What I don't understand is why you aren't mature enough to handle simple high school rules and think you are ready to go to college. College may not be strict, but if you waste your time stressing the small things, you will fail in college and in life. :mfinger:

twofivekidd9 said:
I am suprised to see this many people that hate high school. I have all the same rules and regulations you are all wining about. What I don't understand is why you aren't mature enough to handle simple high school rules and think you are ready to go to college. College may not be strict, but if you waste your time stressing the small things, you will fail in college and in life. :mfinger:
yeah! no fucking kidding. worrying about stupid fucking high school rules is immature... and rediculous.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Jeranamo said:
Not all people who fucking hate highschool will end up working at burgerking
My reference was to McDonalds, but you must have been smoking some good 'ol Humboldt....

The funny part of your story, is while everyone else in the class, was getting to cruise through the easy laid back day at a Saturn dealership, you were sitting on the dusty floor, like the dullard you are.

And you're right, not everyone who hates high school will be flippin' burgers, at least not you, you'll be be pickin' up trash along the road in your bright orange DOC uniform. You might want to think about gettin' that "Bubba's Girl" tattoo now...

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
ummmm yeah highskool is gay ok, my skool is all teacher who got fired for having sex with other students.

I am now more dummer or stupider what ever now that i have read this thread i think i need to go back to high school and get on the same level with you fucking burnouts just too understand