WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My idiot friend...

swizeguy

How dare you!?
912
0
0
#1
Ok, when i broke up with my last girlfriend there was a girl that tried to get me to go out with her and i didnt want to (it was like the day after and i didnt even know the girl yet... and it didnt help that she was butt ugly) so i told her no and she continued to try to get me. Finally after about 7 differnt tries she gave up and i didnt hear from her. but then one of my best friends told me about a girl that was flirting with him that he was thinking about going out and it turned out to be her. I told him that that wasnt a good idea and i told him about (all true btw) how she was suicidal and still going out with her last b/f while flirting with him and how she stalked me for awhile and everything else that i had found out about her. I just didnt want one of my best friends having to deal with all that.. But he didnt listen to me and ended up dating her. It went kinda ok for him... she was very possesive she was a big flirt but didnt like him even talking to other girls and all the shit like that. Then SHE DUMPED HIM for being to controling.. Turns out she was hanging around with Another one of my friends everyday and she dumped my first friend to be with the second dude. but when she is with the second dude she doesnt stop talking about my first friend so it is getting him upset and then she will go over to the first guys house and kiss and flirt with him but talk about the second dude to him.
So i am stuck listening to them BOTH complain about one another and some how manage to forget that the girl is the frigging problem in it! I have been trying to get both of them to forget her and move on but they wont.. The first guy thinks he loves her which is sick... but he even has a girl that really likes him and she is even hott (a plus) she is trying to get his attention even sends him naked pics... (she is really hot) but he wont touch her cuz he still wants the waste of time girl that keeps messing with his head.... AHH it pisses me off.. he has been so frigged up about the whole thing he doesnt even eat right anymore and he is always depressed....
I just dont know what i can do because the guy listens to me but doesnt take my advice.....
 

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
2,755
934
357
#2
Doesn't sound like they really are listenning to you at all. Well, the best thing to do I think is tell them that you are sorry for their troubles and if something is really hurting them you are there for them but meanwhile, you don't want to hear it anymore. Remind them that you already warned them that she was not a stable girl and the things she does so it doesn't surprise you the amount of turmoil she's bringing up between them. You already said your part and they chose to turn a deaf ear to you and your warnings. No point doing anything now. They will just continue to hear what they want to hear and do what they want to do.

It's really sad how some people prefer the more difficult relationships. Sometimes people actually prefer the relationships where they get abused and used. Sounds like your friends are like those kinds of people. Good for you for standing up for yourself! You don't need that kind of abuse from some girl you aren't even attracted to. Your friends must think they got some kind of trophy. ..Like a prize they won at a carnival and the game now is who wins back the trophy. Doesn't sound liek she's much of a trophy anyhow.
 

swizeguy

How dare you!?
912
0
0
#3
Yeah, i guess you are right... but she defenitly is no trophy girl...
 
22
0
0
#4
gotta admit thats a trickey one mate, but u did try an warn them. So u cant say that u didnt try.. I have been in similar situations, and all the people end up getting pissed off with the girl an just stop with the bitching, so hopfully it all gets better.. :thumbsup:

Good luck mate :thumbsup:
 

edolphritler

Der Stallion Italiano
96
0
0
#5
This might seem brutal but here's my advice:

Kill her dog. Make sure she knows it was murdered and don't be afraid to drop hints as to why. It sends a powerful message, and solves girl and guy problems. It also works if some punkass has a hold of a girl you want.
 

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
346
0
0
#6
edolphritler said:
This might seem brutal but here's my advice:

Kill her dog. Make sure she knows it was murdered and don't be afraid to drop hints as to why. It sends a powerful message, and solves girl and guy problems. It also works if some punkass has a hold of a girl you want.
i like your approach, very effective! just make sure they dont get you on tape that one turned out ugly
 

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
405
0
0
#7
You could always cut off something of their body that is important, then squeeze lemon extract on the wound, oh and add some salt. Then do some body shots of tequila. Mmmmm tequila.
 
22
0
0
#8
lol, that seems very random 2 me.. probably cause i havent read all the posts, but it seems a little harsh.. still made me chuckle 2 b hopnest.. lol :thumbsup:
 

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
916
0
80
#10
Dude...you tell your buddies to fight to the death for her. If they love her ..they will.. really just beat the shit out of them..slap some sense into them...if that one buddy of yours doesnt come around...hook me up with that hot chick...i just went throught a breakup..i need a hot chick [see my post on good guys finish last insignificant others] anyways...dude good call in staying away from that chick....rock on.
 

yotaka

Clitpickle
74
0
0
#11
I say let your friends dig themselves out of the shit hole they put themselves in. I know this because something similar has happend to someone i know and that's really the only way to deal with it (excluding torcher and pain like some other people are suggesting). But really, they have to get themselves out, it's the only way they'll learn.
 
#12
Bitch said:
Doesn't sound like they really are listenning to you at all. Well, the best thing to do I think is tell them that you are sorry for their troubles and if something is really hurting them you are there for them but meanwhile, you don't want to hear it anymore. Remind them that you already warned them that she was not a stable girl and the things she does so it doesn't surprise you the amount of turmoil she's bringing up between them. You already said your part and they chose to turn a deaf ear to you and your warnings. No point doing anything now. They will just continue to hear what they want to hear and do what they want to do.

It's really sad how some people prefer the more difficult relationships. Sometimes people actually prefer the relationships where they get abused and used. Sounds like your friends are like those kinds of people. Good for you for standing up for yourself! You don't need that kind of abuse from some girl you aren't even attracted to. Your friends must think they got some kind of trophy. ..Like a prize they won at a carnival and the game now is who wins back the trophy. Doesn't sound liek she's much of a trophy anyhow.




you need a better girl
 

Liquid-Zero

Assassain Wumpus Hunter
163
0
0
#14
tell 'em to shut up, if they are bothering you that much.
 

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,583
0
0
#15
I've noticed that I started the 'idiot/dumbass/stupid friend' thread, yay, go me.
 
3
0
0
#16
that was the gayest piece of shit i have ever read in my entire life. what are you, 14? 11? 7?
 

hy565

Hoodrat
44
0
0
#17
woah that butt ugly bitch sounds like some kinda witch...ugh ur friend's bewitched!
 

Ctoit

Tenderony
428
1
0
#18
swizeguy said:
Ok, when i broke up with my last girlfriend there was a girl that tried to get me to go out with her and i didnt want to (it was like the day after and i didnt even know the girl yet... and it didnt help that she was butt ugly) so i told her no and she continued to try to get me. Finally after about 7 differnt tries she gave up and i didnt hear from her. but then one of my best friends told me about a girl that was flirting with him that he was thinking about going out and it turned out to be her. I told him that that wasnt a good idea and i told him about (all true btw) how she was suicidal and still going out with her last b/f while flirting with him and how she stalked me for awhile and everything else that i had found out about her. I just didnt want one of my best friends having to deal with all that.. But he didnt listen to me and ended up dating her. It went kinda ok for him... she was very possesive she was a big flirt but didnt like him even talking to other girls and all the shit like that. Then SHE DUMPED HIM for being to controling.. Turns out she was hanging around with Another one of my friends everyday and she dumped my first friend to be with the second dude. but when she is with the second dude she doesnt stop talking about my first friend so it is getting him upset and then she will go over to the first guys house and kiss and flirt with him but talk about the second dude to him.
So i am stuck listening to them BOTH complain about one another and some how manage to forget that the girl is the frigging problem in it! I have been trying to get both of them to forget her and move on but they wont.. The first guy thinks he loves her which is sick... but he even has a girl that really likes him and she is even hott (a plus) she is trying to get his attention even sends him naked pics... (she is really hot) but he wont touch her cuz he still wants the waste of time girl that keeps messing with his head.... AHH it pisses me off.. he has been so frigged up about the whole thing he doesnt even eat right anymore and he is always depressed....
I just dont know what i can do because the guy listens to me but doesnt take my advice.....



get them both shirts that say:
"(whatever town) MOTTO:You dont lose your girlfriend, just your turn"

maybe then they'll get a clue
 

currant bun

currant bun
2
0
0
#19
Swizeguy, it sounds to me as though you are the one with the problem.It appears that you are the controlling one in the whole thing. If she is so butt ugly, why are 2 guys fighting over her? Clearly she has something going for her. I think you need to get over the fact that you can't control your friends life and try and take charge of your own. I really think that you were intimidated by this girl and it all boils down to "sour grapes" on your part. :rolleyes:
 

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
2,197
0
0
#20
Smoke said:
I've noticed that I started the 'idiot/dumbass/stupid friend' thread, yay, go me.
Yay go you, lets all just give him a big Woooooot! :thumbsup:

lmao...J/K