My Intestines Bleed

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Probably the thing that sucks the most about my life (aside from the fact that I have to live it out on a planet with so many retards) is that fact that I have a permanent, potentially life-threatening stomach disorder. However, I have decided to take that frown and turn it upside down. Anybody want to see what I created to cheer myself up?

http://pandas.0catch.com/funny/poop.html

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Skitch0o0 said:
Probably the thing that sucks the most about my life (aside from the fact that I have to live it out on a planet with so many retards) is that fact that I have a permanent, potentially life-threatening stomach disorder. However, I have decided to take that frown and turn it upside down. Anybody want to see what I created to cheer myself up?

http://pandas.0catch.com/funny/poop.html
Maybe you'll Croak soon...Then what would the land of the tards be with out their fearless leader......... :mfinger:

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Nah, I figure I got another 20 years left in me. I should die right as I start my mid-life crisis.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Skitch0o0 said:
Nah, I figure I got another 20 years left in me. I should die right as I start my mid-life crisis.
Good timing...Whats the disorder...If I may ask??

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Crohn's Disease. You know, you're so much more cordial out of B&T. Anyhow, I've read conflicting things about it. Some places say that life expectency for me would be in my mid-40's. Other's say it's completely unpredictable.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Skitch0o0 said:
Crohn's Disease. You know, you're so much more cordial out of B&T. Anyhow, I've read conflicting things about it. Some places say that life expectency for me would be in my mid-40's. Other's say it's completely unpredictable.
what's your age then????

MaxPower

Sweep the leg
Staff
TwisT said:
what's your age then????
Skitch0o0 said:
Skitch0o0 said:
Hmmmm. Lemme see now. 40 minus 20 no no wait ok. 4 minus two, times ten. ahhhh 20ish to 25ish.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
MaxPower said:
Hmmmm. Lemme see now. 40 minus 20 no no wait ok. 4 minus two, times ten. ahhhh 20ish to 25ish.
I was thinking it, but was struck by some sort of breif moment of conscience. Thanks for picking up my slack.

wiseman

"angry"scientist
well think of it this way when u die u might go to hell and if u do u can become supreme overlord and smack the devil around as for u are the most bad ass motha there or at least until i get there.

MaxPower

Sweep the leg
Staff
Skitch0o0 said:
I was thinking it, but was struck by some sort of breif moment of conscience. Thanks for picking up my slack.
I guess you're nicer than me. That's ok. I don't mind being your Heavy. I'll handle all your light work.