WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My Intestines Bleed

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Probably the thing that sucks the most about my life (aside from the fact that I have to live it out on a planet with so many retards) is that fact that I have a permanent, potentially life-threatening stomach disorder. However, I have decided to take that frown and turn it upside down. Anybody want to see what I created to cheer myself up?

http://pandas.0catch.com/funny/poop.html

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Skitch0o0 said:
Probably the thing that sucks the most about my life (aside from the fact that I have to live it out on a planet with so many retards) is that fact that I have a permanent, potentially life-threatening stomach disorder. However, I have decided to take that frown and turn it upside down. Anybody want to see what I created to cheer myself up?

http://pandas.0catch.com/funny/poop.html
Maybe you'll Croak soon...Then what would the land of the tards be with out their fearless leader......... :mfinger:

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Nah, I figure I got another 20 years left in me. I should die right as I start my mid-life crisis.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Skitch0o0 said:
Nah, I figure I got another 20 years left in me. I should die right as I start my mid-life crisis.
Good timing...Whats the disorder...If I may ask??

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Crohn's Disease. You know, you're so much more cordial out of B&T. Anyhow, I've read conflicting things about it. Some places say that life expectency for me would be in my mid-40's. Other's say it's completely unpredictable.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Skitch0o0 said:
Crohn's Disease. You know, you're so much more cordial out of B&T. Anyhow, I've read conflicting things about it. Some places say that life expectency for me would be in my mid-40's. Other's say it's completely unpredictable.
what's your age then????

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
TwisT said:
what's your age then????
Skitch0o0 said:
Skitch0o0 said:
Hmmmm. Lemme see now. 40 minus 20 no no wait ok. 4 minus two, times ten. ahhhh 20ish to 25ish.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
MaxPower said:
Hmmmm. Lemme see now. 40 minus 20 no no wait ok. 4 minus two, times ten. ahhhh 20ish to 25ish.
I was thinking it, but was struck by some sort of breif moment of conscience. Thanks for picking up my slack.

wiseman

"angry"scientist
well think of it this way when u die u might go to hell and if u do u can become supreme overlord and smack the devil around as for u are the most bad ass motha there or at least until i get there.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Skitch0o0 said:
I was thinking it, but was struck by some sort of breif moment of conscience. Thanks for picking up my slack.
I guess you're nicer than me. That's ok. I don't mind being your Heavy. I'll handle all your light work.