My jaw....

Signify

Particinator
Alrighty then. So, my team has a hockey game last night around 9 o'clock. At the end of the second period i get a elbow to the head. I drop like a rock. I dont remember skating to the bench or getting checked out by the coaches. My parents end up taking me to the hospital, and guess what? I have a level two concussion and a fractured jaw.
Happy fun days for me! there are no oral surgeons where i live, the nearest one is a 5 hour drive. So, after spending the night in the hospital being woken up every hour on the hour, i get to go home. I go back in on monday to see if my jaw needs to be broken and wired shut....just in time for the holidays!

MaxPower

Sweep the leg
Staff
Darkness_Reaper said:
Alrighty then. So, my team has a hockey game last night around 9 o'clock. At the end of the second period i get a elbow to the head. I drop like a rock. I dont remember skating to the bench or getting checked out by the coaches. My parents end up taking me to the hospital, and guess what? I have a level two concussion and a fractured jaw.
Happy fun days for me! there are no oral surgeons where i live, the nearest one is a 5 hour drive. So, after spending the night in the hospital being woken up every hour on the hour, i get to go home. I go back in on monday to see if my jaw needs to be broken and wired shut....just in time for the holidays!
That sucks dude. I feel for ya. Nobody likes to drink puree turkey through a straw.

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
yea, dude, thas gotta suck, hey, dont hate the person who slammed into u at least, they only playing the game... well good luck with your jaw and happy holidays

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
heh, you should have worn a cage helmet! hehehe... although, that wouldnt have helped with the concussion much. hockey is the greatest sport in the world in my opinion.

Signify

Particinator
tbsrk said:
heh, you should have worn a cage helmet! hehehe... although, that wouldnt have helped with the concussion much. hockey is the greatest sport in the world in my opinion.

funny thing is....i was wearing a cage helmet. i do agree, hockey is the greatest.

Signify

Particinator
ya, im about 5'8. he was around 6'1, no exaggeration. It was a dirty hit, somebody was filming it, we showed it to a ref and he said so. oh well, soft foods for a while now.