WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My life is but a shadow of old ...

breakology

Kiss my Converse
WTF!!! 6 years ago I would have been out with the boys, drinking it up, doing some hardcore ravin' ... hanging at a punk club ... whatever.

Now my life is reduced to saturday nights with wtf.com, "The Patriot" on TBS, and my kids.

Somebody shoot me in the foot, please. :mfinger:

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
:gun: I will take the responsiblty of shooting you in your foot. Its the least i can do. hahaha

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
in the foot? what's that going to accomplish-you'll be bed ridden and even more dettached from others. more drastic measures are needed! (like birth control, a babysitter and some friends would be a start.)

breakology

Kiss my Converse
I have friends, but they are all single or kid-less ... we have the BC thing all hooked up, but now my wife is cranky and not interested in sex ... thanks ortho-patch.

And if you shoot me in the foot ... aahhh hell ... at least it's an improvement. :thumbsup:

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Make the time to have fun is what I say. I have a full-time job, a kid, a wife, the works. I still go out and party twice a week minimum. Not on the weekends (the wife would go ballistic) but losing some sleep to have fun is well worth the price. Just do it man, have that fun!