WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My Life Sucks.. WHERE ARE MY OLD HOMIES AT?!

BakEd13

4:20 Celebrater
Holy shit it's been MONTHS since I've posted or even visited this site.. Where are all the people I once knew, and what new problems have I missed? KITANA WHERE ARE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU?!!?!? :D:D

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Unforgiven said:
they all seemed to have left for mexico.

i told them there was more work for them there :confused:
So it was all your fault? Those people where in the middle of doing my laundry. Now it will never get done.

10 stars

Enraged before the storm
BakEd13 said:
Holy shit it's been MONTHS since I've posted or even visited this site.. Where are all the people I once knew, and what new problems have I missed? KITANA WHERE ARE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU?!!?!? :D:D

the people you once knew have all died.

I have eaten them.

and i ran out of fucking salt. :thumbsdn:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Unforgiven said:
hire some mexicans to do it for you.
But they always fuck it up. I hate you unforgiven. I don't have clean clothes now.

[sky] said:
But they always fuck it up. I hate you unforgiven. I don't have clean clothes now.
bah... clean clothes are over rated.

just wear the same clothes every day, maybe once a week or whatever, you can find a creek to wash them in.

BakEd13

4:20 Celebrater
Unforgiven, do you remember seeing me around like back in november? Somehow I totally forgot about this site untill I was browsing through my favorites the other day (well, I should say CLEANING up my favorites). Needless to say WTF.com is still in there! :D

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
chucktheskiffie said:
Don't sweat it... salt's bad for you anyway

(so is murder i guess...hmmm)
You hjave it wrong...murder is bad for the other person.