WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My little FU

48
0
0
#7
I'm too lazy to make another stupid "hello, f.u." thread, plus, it's not like they're any different from one another anyways. so "hi" to whoever started this and "hi" to everyone else. Actually, fuck yourselves. Up the ass without lube.
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
0
0
#8
dang it said:
I'm too lazy to make another stupid "hello, f.u." thread, plus, it's not like they're any different from one another anyways. so "hi" to whoever started this and "hi" to everyone else. Actually, fuck yourselves. Up the ass without lube.
Ahhh, you're too nice. Love the avatar, do you stir it with your arm?
 
48
0
0
#9
GottaHurt said:
Ahhh, you're too nice. Love the avatar, do you stir it with your arm?
Uh, and I stir my kool-aide with a spoon. a long wooden one, specifically. is there some lewd joke hidden in that question that i'm missing? all of your posts have something sexual... i can't decipher... damn it :confused:
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
0
0
#10
dang it said:
Uh, and I stir my kool-aide with a spoon. a long wooden one, specifically. is there some lewd joke hidden in that question that i'm missing? all of your posts have something sexual... i can't decipher... damn it :confused:
Ahh, don't fret, it's not that deep. It was a reference to the movie Vacation where the cousin was stirring the Kool-Aid with her arm. Now, let's get back to your wooden spoon..... ;)
 
48
0
0
#11
GottaHurt said:
Ahh, don't fret, it's not that deep. It was a reference to the movie Vacation where the cousin was stirring the Kool-Aid with her arm. Now, let's get back to your wooden spoon..... ;)
I saw the vacation movies (all 20, on TNT, no less) none of them are as good as the first one. that's how i learned what porn was and why little boys like it so much. And, by the way, my relationship with my wooden spoon is purely platonic, i swear. :D
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
0
0
#12
dang it said:
that's how i learned what porn was and why little boys like it so much.
Big Boys like it too.



And, by the way, my relationship with my wooden spoon is purely platonic, i swear. :D
This information truly saddens me. Wooden spoons make for a very nice paddle, that'll make you piddle, in your panties ;)
 
48
0
0
#13
GottaHurt said:
This information truly saddens me. Wooden spoons make for a very nice paddle, that'll make you piddle, in your panties ;)
you're into S&M, aren't you...
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
0
0
#15
dang it said:
you're into S&M, aren't you...
No, seriously. I'm into erotica. I'm not into the ball gag rope 'em down scene. I'm into silk scarf blindfolds, velcro tethers, candles, music, toy's, food.
It's all about control, sensory deprivation, mood, mystery and scenario. When I was 17 y/o, a 24 y/o chick and the movie 9½ Weeks inspired me. ;)
 
#16
GottaHurt said:
No, seriously. I'm into erotica. I'm not into the ball gag rope 'em down scene. I'm into silk scarf blindfolds, velcro tethers, candles, music, toy's, food.
It's all about control, sensory deprivation, mood, mystery and scenario. When I was 17 y/o, a 24 y/o chick and the movie 9½ Weeks inspired me. ;)
......................................................................................................................tantric??? :mfinger:
 

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
2,732
0
100
#17
ummmm this thread was about welcoming ppl now its all wooden spoons andsex toys. what happen