WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My little Sister...

Stevo the Human

I of Stevo's Stuff am D:
My little sister is the most obnoxious bitch in the world! How the fuck can I shut her up?

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
Black Flame said:
strangle her with her own hair
a roll of duct tape always worked for me when my sister was being a bitch

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
tell her ur gonna play hide and seek, tell her to hide in a really good spot, then never come looking for her

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
throw her in a river...throw her in a river..... -justin timberlake, edited

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
my sister won't get off the fucking phone
I'm waiting an important call for a new very nice job and she always on
at night when I need the line she's like, I'm on the phone...when are u getting off....oh I just got on I'll be on all night
WTF...she literately is on mostly during the day, then allllllnight, and sleeps from like 5am to 7am, and then get's back on...I can't stand it
what is with girls and talkin on the phone sooo goddam much
can't they be like us guys and just go, hey..sup..let's go there..aight...cya......
that's like a 5 sec call

magnolia

Postaholic
RGN-dRaGoN said:
tell her ur gonna play hide and seek, tell her to hide in a really good spot, then never come looking for her
Hehe, I did that with my little brother. He fell for it every time. But he left me alone for about 15 min. :D And my sister threw a blanket over my head and threw me down the stairs once. (Concrete basement floors make for the softest landing places. not.) Anyway, I survived. She might too. :upto:

magnolia

Postaholic
Seije said:
my sister won't get off the fucking phone
I'm waiting an important call for a new very nice job and she always on
at night when I need the line she's like, I'm on the phone...when are u getting off....oh I just got on I'll be on all night
WTF...she literately is on mostly during the day, then allllllnight, and sleeps from like 5am to 7am, and then get's back on...I can't stand it
what is with girls and talkin on the phone sooo goddam much
can't they be like us guys and just go, hey..sup..let's go there..aight...cya......
that's like a 5 sec call
huh? a 5 sec. call???? Is that really possible? I dun think so. We can't talk about boys, and hair, and outfits and stuff in that amount of time. If we decide where we're going in a half hour or so, that's good, but then we have to talk about what to wear and where to eat and who's gadda drive, and how much it's gadda cost and how late we can be out. So, yeah...no 5 sec. calls for me. ;)

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
magnolia said:
huh? a 5 sec. call???? Is that really possible? I dun think so. We can't talk about boys, and hair, and outfits and stuff in that amount of time. If we decide where we're going in a half hour or so, that's good, but then we have to talk about what to wear and where to eat and who's gadda drive, and how much it's gadda cost and how late we can be out. So, yeah...no 5 sec. calls for me. ;)
excuse me while i vomit violently. im sorry, but i can't honestly be the only girl who doesn't talk about 'boys and hair and outfits and stuff'. at least not on the phone. like the dude said, it takes like 5 seconds to figure out a place to go. then go there, have a few beers with a buddy or two and disuss all that shit in person at least.

Blazed

†Punisher†
magnolia said:
haha, I was joking. I'm hardly on the phone.
im never really home to use the phone so im barely on it. im only on it to make quick plans and then i leave :mfinger: