WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My loser friend

ok i know its not right but i just go out and buy an xbox. i kinda rub it in his face just a little bit yanno its what kids do. But then he goes out and buys an xbox and rubs it in my face big time. So i start making plans of how i can destroy it. sneak into his house when hes not there and water his xbox down. or just mtfin destroy it. i flattened his tires cuz hes a loser bitch. Whoever thinks this is wrong please tell me. :cool: :sword:

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
WTF? You know that its wrong and your just talking about it to get attention. Go play X-box and leave the other kids alone.

who the hell needs attention. i get enough of that from my mom. i dont have to leave the other kids alone. thats what the little kids are for. my amusement :thumbsup:

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Find the nearest 220v outlet and plug his xbox into it, you won't have to worry about it ever working again, unless of course it has a 220v adapter .... half the fun is finding out.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
So, pee in his "lemon-lime" gatorade. Don't steal his xbox! :p

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
xSwatNinjAx said:
ok i know its not right but i just go out and buy an xbox. i kinda rub it in his face just a little bit yanno its what kids do. But then he goes out and buys an xbox and rubs it in my face big time. So i start making plans of how i can destroy it. sneak into his house when hes not there and water his xbox down. or just mtfin destroy it. i flattened his tires cuz hes a loser bitch. Whoever thinks this is wrong please tell me. :cool: :sword:
When you say "My loser friend", Do you normally associate with loser's, or is this a one time thing?

TwisT said:
When you say "My loser friend", Do you normally associate with loser's, or is this a one time thing?
this was a one time thing. he used to be cool. im still wonderin how his broke ass fat mom got him one anyway.

and i will piss in his lemon lime gatorade
i will plug it into a 220 v outlet.
and i will destroy it. NO XBOX FOR HIM..and yes i realize that i get jealous way to easily. so what wanna fight about it? see you in bnt :mfinger:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
haha, that gatorade thing, I did to my friend when he was so fucked up on beer and pot, he thought it was stale gatorade (wtf? theres no such thing) and he was really thristy, so he downed it all.

smoke-it said:
haha, that gatorade thing, I did to my friend when he was so fucked up on beer and pot, he thought it was stale gatorade (wtf? theres no such thing) and he was really thristy, so he downed it all.
i think i can sum that up in 1 word

:thumbsup: NICE :thumbsup: