WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My love now lost

I remember her hair, a darker brown that complimented my own sandy-brown hair nicely. Her eyes were green and seemed to shine with their own inner light. Her face was to me the very portrait of beauty; my own personal Mona Lisa to look upon.

I was afraid. Not like, So I Married an Axe Murderer afraid, but genuinely confused about my emotions. This was a time in my life when I was struggling with my sexuality, hah, as though the struggle is ended. I pushed her away.

I loved her, truly, but I couldn't recognize that emotion. There was too much going on upstairs for me to do so. I loved her so much, I had to be honest with her about who I was. How I hate myself, how I am and how I think.

My love is now lost to me.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
u can get the old love back....just win her heart again...there is ALWAYS another chance......u just gotta kno when to take it

swizeguy

How dare you!?
wait.... so you thought you were gay and you told her... and that ended the relationship... now you figure out that your straight and you liked what you had.. Dude that sucks.. guess you frigged that one up... but like diznuts said there is always a second chance and if you two are right in the long run you will get back together...

Thank you

swizeguy said:
wait.... so you thought you were gay and you told her... and that ended the relationship... now you figure out that your straight and you liked what you had.. Dude that sucks.. guess you frigged that one up... but like diznuts said there is always a second chance and if you two are right in the long run you will get back together...
Your compassion means more to me than you might realize.