WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My love of panoramic vista's have got me into a spot of bother

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Today I was walking behind a work colleague going up some stairs and I noticed the view through one of the windows was really nice.. "it's a nice view from here" I say and this woman turns and giggles, her eyes sparkling.. I didn't have the courage to say "I wasn't talking about your butt" .. since then she is being much nicer to me than usual which wouldn't be so bad if she looked like Gwen Stefani but she doesn't, she looks like John Goodman.. any advice would be appreciated, ta.

Crazizniac

Particinator
Rove, your problems are always classic. Maybe she's "the one" , maybe you need to show her the man behind the Rover.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Rove, your problems are always classic. Maybe she's "the one" , maybe you need to show her the man behind the Rover.
Did you hear the part where she resembles John Goodman, don't get me wrong Craz, it's not all about attractiveness but I can't lower the standards too much, know what I mean pal.. I just know afterwards it would be a really long shower and a lot of shame, she's a nice lady but no.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Go for it. Tap dat. On another note I still find it funny how Brits play down difficult situations and they seem on par no matter how trivial or extreme. You call this a spot of bother. And the whole Northern Ireland ( let's face it...war) is always referred to is "the troubles". Still, there's something very keep calm and carry on about that.
Back on topic. Keep calm and tap dat ass.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Did you hear the part where she resembles John Goodman, don't get me wrong Craz, it's not all about attractiveness but I can't lower the standards too much, know what I mean pal.. I just know afterwards it would be a really long shower and a lot of shame, she's a nice lady but no.
Play the long game. Take her out for walks and offer to share your salad. She'll lose weight, then BLAMO. Nut on her face during salad times.

-=iNsANe=-ADJ

I once ate broccoli
Does she look like John Goodman because she's like a 2ton truck or just her face? You can use those brown paper bags.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
On another note I still find it funny how Brits play down difficult situations and they seem on par no matter how trivial or extreme. You call this a spot of bother. And the whole Northern Ireland ( let's face it...war) is always referred to is "the troubles". Still, there's something very keep calm and carry on about that
That's very true, it does my head on sometimes.. on the other hand, you have to laugh or you'll be crying all the time. I guess we just know what truly matters.. nothing.. and sausage rolls.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Still happy with Palmela?
Who is Palmela.. is that like the Italian version of Gertrude?

Anyway I don't think she likes me that much anymore and I'm usually with this polish girl now who's my best mate there.

-=iNsANe=-ADJ

I once ate broccoli
Who is Palmela.. is that like the Italian version of Gertrude?
We have many variants, but they don't sound the same in your language. They don't rhyme... like "Federica la mano amica", Federica the friendly hand, or "Manola la mano che consola", Manola the soothing hand. Naaa it sucks.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
You'll love the scousers. Salt of the earth they are.
Honestly mate I think most of them live in Blackpool, outnumbered only by the Scots.. I don't really know what a Blackpool person is, they are everything from the North, my friend said it is a place people run away to and I believe that.

No the pudlian accent grates on me, I need to get back down south with the civilised people.