WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My luck.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I meet this beautiful young woman Friday night. She is originally from where my parents are from. (Chile) We connect, have a great time on Friday night. We go dancing Saturday night. We go to the beach Sunday morning. Everything is great.

... last night I remember she is here only on vacation.

I can't never find a decent girl, when I do she is here on vacation. My fucking luck :thumbsdn:

SouthWolf

I'll fuck you up!!!
I sympathize with ya bud. I finally broke that chain tho. I met a great girl and she lives here. Awsome. Hang in there, don't switch sides yet.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
switch sides? men do that when they cant get laid?

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
SouthWolf said:
I sympathize with ya bud. I finally broke that chain tho. I met a great girl and she lives here. Awsome. Hang in there, don't switch sides yet.
Thank you for the support. However the thought of switching sides never in my life crossed my mind.

icka said:
switch sides? men do that when they cant get laid?
Hopefully not. Not in my case at least.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
ill be your inet g/f if you want

hah!

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
ChilianFuckFace said:
Haha! I could never turn down such an offer, from such a cutie... :thumbsup:
/me blushes

i promise not to be too clingy!

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
icka said:
girls suck anyway!
not always...sometimes they choke...other times they jerk

FuckFace said:
Great, can life get any better? :D
yea.....if icka comes down where you live and you guys make passionate love together....but untill that happens keep you head up and continue sticking that USB cable in the USB port :thumbsup:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
DIZNUTS said:
yea.....if icka comes down where you live and you guys make passionate love together....but untill that happens keep you head up and continue sticking that USB cable in the USB port :thumbsup:
Icka has already been down here buddy! She lived in Florida before. :thumbsup: You my friend are out of the loop.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
FuckFace said:
Icka has already been down here buddy! She lived in Florida before. :thumbsup: You my friend are out of the loop.
dude im sorry i didnt know about it....hold up was icka the girl on "vacation"?

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
yeah, that happens to me all the time i go on vacations, it sucks hardcore =(

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
DIZNUTS said:
dude im sorry i didnt know about it....hold up was icka the girl on "vacation"?
what? you guys cant speak about me unless i know about it.. i think now im out of the loop

fuckface: my b/f got jealous i designated you as my inet b/f.. hahaha he got mad at me and asked me what exactly an inet b/f is.