WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My Mates Mum Had Crabs

Hellbreather

Shhh, Im hiding
I was at my mates house once and I was going to stay over his for the night, during that night we drunk a lot of bevrages (non-alcoholic) and I was desperate to pee.
So I ran into his mum's room and went into her bathroom to find..... cream to get rid of crabs. I felt so sick I left the bathroom and never spoke of it again

Anyway must beoff, for some reason I'm all itchy near my groin......

You sick shit

LOL mate your funny, even though I was sitting next to you in school whilst you were writing this I thought I would post a comment anyway.
Whoevers mum that was I bet your scarred for life now, I would have hated to be in your situation, that makes me feel sick, I really honestly want to puke, but ya know rather you than me :thumbsup:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
you should have switched the cream with rogaine cream hehe

Or just picked it up, walked up to her and said, I'm sorry for asking but may I ask what this is for? :rofl:

Hellbreather

Shhh, Im hiding
Yea but at the time I was to scarred to even think of those things but next time I go over there when I build up the courage I might just take another look at her bathroom but what if it's still there or even worse she's applying it :yikes:

Hellbreather

Shhh, Im hiding
Okay now thats just wrong :sick: :D :fart: lol

Like a lesbian voleyball match when they are wearing clothes

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if it was an over 75's lesbian volleyball match, you would be thankful for their clothes being on :thumbsup:

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
i have a very very important question...

how do you know the cream was for crabs.

unless it said "crab ointment" which i highly doubt.

SouthWolf

I'll fuck you up!!!
icka said:
i have a very very important question...

how do you know the cream was for crabs.

unless it said "crab ointment" which i highly doubt.

Hmmm never thought about that. Past experience maybe???

Hellbreather

Shhh, Im hiding
Because maybe the label said

"Quick relief from crabs" well not exactly like that but it explained what it was for ::fpalm:: duh!

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
Hellbreather said:
Because maybe the label said

"Quick relief from crabs" well not exactly like that but it explained what it was for ::fpalm:: duh!

no you're wrong.. there is no way an OVER THE COUNTER cream would say that. stop making up stories its lame! You use the same sort of ointment for lice as you do crabs

call eckerds pharmacy 516-798-7676 or planned parenthood 516-750-2500

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Hellbreather got BUSTED!!!!

Good job icka!

Edit: We'll get for icka to repond...

Hellbreather

Shhh, Im hiding
Looks like someone has had a past experiance and you live in da USA dumbass I'm from UK we do things differently and even if you get perscription medicine for it it will still tell you what it does OMG dont complain without first realising I come from the UK

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
i already thought about the fact you come from UK, but i dont think thats a factor.. generally speaking medicines are the same. the tubes maybe different but i still dont really believe it. past experience because im intelligent and have actually listened in my classes? you're a bright one.. huh?

SouthWolf

I'll fuck you up!!!
so you had to of picked it up and examined then. What were you doing snooping around and reading his mom's creams??? huh huh?

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
SouthWolf said:
so you had to of picked it up and examined then. What were you doing snooping around and reading his mom's creams??? huh huh?
another good point!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
icka said:
no you're wrong.. there is no way an OVER THE COUNTER cream would say that. stop making up stories its lame! You use the same sort of ointment for lice as you do crabs

call eckerds pharmacy 516-798-7676 or planned parenthood 516-750-2500

Is that where you've been? Just kidding. Havent seen you in a while.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
dustinzgirl said:
Is that where you've been? Just kidding. Havent seen you in a while.
yeah i had the crab itch had to deal with it. thank heavens i finially got rid of those pesky critters!