WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My Math Teacher is Always Jacking Me Off!!!

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Wait, I don´t have a math teacher. I am a math teacher. Oh yeah, I guess that was just me jacking me off then...

Anyway, what´s the deal with every bald-crotched, pre-pubescent zit-face crying like a bitch about how their math teacher is evil just because their dumb asses decided not to try in a class which happened to be math. Yeah, fuck my English teacher for giving me a B in 9th grade because I "socialized too much". I FUCKING HATE ENGLILSH [sic]!!!!

Goatstack

You just keep on typing..
I wish I had you as a math teacher :(

Shaggy2Dope94

My axe is my buddy
Skitch0o0 said:
Yeah, fuck my English teacher for giving me a B in 9th grade because I "socialized too much". I FUCKING HATE ENGLILSH [sic]!!!!

im in 9th grade and i got a 29 overall average in that class and i belive thats alot worse than a "B"

bnccoder

Postaholic
You can't get less than a 50 here.

Hicts

Your mighty ruler. OBEY!
you cant get less than a 70 here, fucking Analitic Chemistry.

Janglenut

Particinator
Shaggy2Dope94 said:
im in 9th grade and i got a 29 overall average in that class and i belive thats alot worse than a "B"

If you get anything below a C you're a dumbass.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Janglenut said:
So I guess I'm a dumbass? Try passing New York State's Math A course with anything above an 80. Only a few people in my school have done it.

Want a REAL challenge? Go on to Math B! That course is borderline impossible, if you get a 65 you're a fucking genius!

Or, you could take Intermediate Algebra like I will, and get an easy A.

Kudos to New York State for fucking over my average. Fuck, I got almost all A's and a couple B's in Math class before fucking high school.

I had to retake Math A over the summer, and I wouldn't have passed if I didn't get the best math teacher around, who is literally 70 years old, and is very objective as to how it is taught because of his immense experience.

New York State is going back to the old Algrebra I/Geometry I/etc. setup they had back in the 70's, not even the old Sequential Math I and II courses they had before they dreamed up this heap of shit.

Zoso

Zappafied
Descent said:
So I guess I'm a dumbass? Try passing New York State's Math A course with anything above an 80. Only a few people in my school have done it.

Want a REAL challenge? Go on to Math B! That course is borderline impossible, if you get a 65 you're a fucking genius!

Or, you could take Intermediate Algebra like I will, and get an easy A.

Kudos to New York State for fucking over my average. Fuck, I got almost all A's and a couple B's in Math class before fucking high school.

I had to retake Math A over the summer, and I wouldn't have passed if I didn't get the best math teacher around, who is literally 70 years old, and is very objective as to how it is taught because of his immense experience.

New York State is going back to the old Algrebra I/Geometry I/etc. setup they had back in the 70's, not even the old Sequential Math I and II courses they had before they dreamed up this heap of shit.
New York has the best/ most impossible education system in the country. Here in TX, there are people graduating who cannot read. You are lucky.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Zoso said:
New York has the best/ most impossible education system in the country. Here in TX, there are people graduating who cannot read. You are lucky.
Damn, I have a newfound respect for you.

New York State is the best in the nation - but also very flawed. The courses are nearly college level at certain times, the rules are oppressive and redundant, and administrators can't really make any rules. The State did all of that for them - and they suck. You don't follow the rules, Mr. Admin? We'll fine you!

Also, the Regents is both a pimple on the butt of New York, as well as a blessing.

Don't wanna do the work? Great! Pass the Regents (It's easy!), and BOOM! Every quarterly grade is changed to a 65.

Of course, in Science, you need 1200 minutes of "Lab" time. What the dumb fucks forgot to realize is that even my district, the third richest and best in the state, can't afford that shit!

Our labs are fucking boring paper packets! Wheee! Now THAT'S what I call "real world" experience.

Zoso

Zappafied
had a teacher in VA who used to teach in NY... he was friggin impossible cuz he taught strait outta those textbooks.

Janglenut said:
I guess not caring makes you a dumbass then.

My math teacher's a cool guy. It's my own fault if I'm not doing any of the homework(which I'm not).

Janglenut

Particinator
YES.

Not caring makes you more of a dumbass.

But seriously if you try, and get below that I do give you credit for trying but still....DON'T BLAME SHIT ON THE TEACHERS.

I don't have a reason to care. I'm not going to be anything but shit anyway. But I won't blame the teachers for that. If I don't like a teacher, I just won't do their work.

Janglenut

Particinator
Shitty logic but at least you have enough common sense to realize it's not there fault.

Any reason you think you're not going to be anything?

Easty

Click click boom
Janglenut said:
no, if you fail, you're a dumbass. a C means you're average.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
Skitch0o0 said:
Wait, I don´t have a math teacher. I am a math teacher. Oh yeah, I guess that was just me jacking me off then...

Anyway, what´s the deal with every bald-crotched, pre-pubescent zit-face crying like a bitch about how their math teacher is evil just because their dumb asses decided not to try in a class which happened to be math. Yeah, fuck my English teacher for giving me a B in 9th grade because I "socialized too much". I FUCKING HATE ENGLILSH [sic]!!!!
i dont bitch about not trying, i bitch about my math teacher being hitler reincarnated. ill post a photo tommorow (its not on this comp) with indisputable proof

polaris_nine

Banned - What an Asshat!
Zoso said:

yes, like stuttering football players who sleep with the fugly english and math teachers to get a's.

Eastside said:
no, if you fail, you're a dumbass. a C means you're average.
I guess that makes me a dumbass, then.

I'm not good at math, at all. English, yes, math, no.

I don't blame it on my teacher... didn't really like him, though.

I don't blame it on myself.

Some people are just good at math, some aren't.

It's the way it is.