WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My math teacher needs to go to hell

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
I have a fucking F. I've never gotten a D nor a F. Now im not complaining cause I got a F and im one of those kinda kids who thinks it's the end of the world when I fail. What pisses me off is that I get a F when I try. I worked my ass off, and she didn't help at all. I tried comming to see her after school to help me but she said she was to busy. So then I see my counselor and he gives me a list of tutors. Then to find out that she's on there. The only thing is that I'd have to pay her. What a bitch. I would have to pay my own teacher to help me. Isn't that why we pay taxes? And on top of that, we have a class of 18, and 11 are failing. So this bull shit about her saying it's my fault for studying is bs. So fuck her, fuck her class, fuck the school's entire math department. Most of those teachers suck anyways.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Do you know what IRC is?

if so I usually hang out on #math on dalnet [irc.dal.net] ...
People on there are fantastic about stuff like this :)

If not - Google.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
pimpyobitch said:
I have a fucking F. I've never gotten a D nor a F. Now im not complaining cause I got a F and im one of those kinda kids who thinks it's the end of the world when I fail. What pisses me off is that I get a F when I try. I worked my ass off, and she didn't help at all. I tried comming to see her after school to help me but she said she was to busy. So then I see my counselor and he gives me a list of tutors. Then to find out that she's on there. The only thing is that I'd have to pay her. What a bitch. I would have to pay my own teacher to help me. Isn't that why we pay taxes? And on top of that, we have a class of 18, and 11 are failing. So this bull shit about her saying it's my fault for studying is bs. So fuck her, fuck her class, fuck the school's entire math department. Most of those teachers suck anyways.
God Damn Son!! You are gone this long and bring home an F? How did you do in Drama? Well I hope.

DeSaint

Fresh Meat
the worst thing about it, is that maybe she's actually a lousy teacher at school, but once you pay her, things change, she is a better person with you and you start learning... the system is just perfect.

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
haha that sucks, i've never tried a day in class (usually end up playing the DS) and still got a B. And no im not in a stupid math course, im actually one class ahead of my grade. (Pre-calc in 11th). But my teacher is a bitch who tries to get me to do things so she can go to hell too.

Sorry to hear that man.. I can feel your pain. I used to have that kind of experience, too. If you by chance have to write the teacher evaluation form by the end of semester, that would be the payback time.

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
Not many schools I've been at have a teacher evaluation like that, they school really won't care unless you bring it before someeone who can actually force them to change it. Well some schools could be different but with the schools I've been to this is the only way to really get your opinion in.

Janglenut

Particinator
Quit being a little bitch and get your shit in order. These stories about school disgust me, are you people really that lazy when you're on the internet complaining about failing.

You only fail because you don't prioritize especially in H.S. when HW. is like everything.

mxoinox

Banned - What an Asshat!
wow, i hope it was difficult math and i hope your english grades have been improving because you managed to pull off a double negative, improper syntax, lack of proper tenses, and to top it all off a fallacy known as a hasty generalization. I would give you an F if I was your English teacher.

But this isn't english, so you get an A for effort.

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
My fucking linear algeabra professor had shitty ass handwriting! A student would need a PhD in Archeology and be a cryptanalyst to read that bastard's chickenscratch. His lecture notes looked like graphitee done by someone with Parkenson's Disease. But he knew his shit.

Rurrouni said:
haha that sucks, i've never tried a day in class (usually end up playing the DS) and still got a B. And no im not in a stupid math course, im actually one class ahead of my grade. (Pre-calc in 11th). But my teacher is a bitch who tries to get me to do things so she can go to hell too.
Are you in Manitoba?