WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My mom hates me.

my brother stole lots of money from my parents over a period of time (totalling in $15,000+) and who does my mom hate? me. that makes total sense, right?

HintOfClarity said:
my brother stole lots of money from my parents over a period of time (totalling in $15,000+) and who does my mom hate? me. that makes total sense, right?
Duh.

Chris

Sick Bastard
You should have a serious talk with your mother...

Chris

Sick Bastard
Maybe he is a real ass at home (I am), but she actually overlooked what his brother did, and she angry at him. No offense to your mum, but I think she might be a little deranged or something like that...

Rizzen Tsarran

Renegade Fucker
Chris said:
You: "Mom, can you come here a sec?"
Mom: "Yes dear?"
Y: "Why do you treat me like shit?"
M: "Cause I hate you"
Y: :gun: :gun: :gun: :sword: :sword:
M: ......
Y: :)

yea.. that talk is VERY seriouse if u ask me me an my mom had that talk last weekend, and im gonna have that talk with my dad today!

Rizzen Tsarran said:
You: "Mom, can you come here a sec?"
Mom: "Yes dear?"
Y: "Why do you treat me like shit?"
M: "Cause I hate you"
Y: :gun: :gun: :gun: :sword: :sword:
M: ......
Y: :)

yea.. that talk is VERY seriouse if u ask me me an my mom had that talk last weekend, and im gonna have that talk with my dad today!
or maybe not....you know, not all parents are fuckin lint pickers
maybe your mom just is going through rough times whenever you talk to her, or they may be another reason, talking probably would be good if you really cared enough to fix this (unless she told you straight to your face "i had you, worthless mistake, now i hate you!!!!!!die devil child!!!!) nvm the bracets

shep

Local alcoholic
and.suckmyballs said:
maybe your mom just is going through rough times whenever you talk to her, or they may be another reason, talking probably would be good if you really cared enough to fix this (unless she told you straight to your face "i had you, worthless mistake, now i hate you!!!!!!die devil child!!!!) nvm the bracets
I agree,you ungreatful little bastard kid's-->lol :p

HintOfClarity said:
badassmtbiker said:
Ha, ok, you know; I thought it made sense but I just wanted to make sure that it made sense to other people, too. :rolleyes: *sarcasm* ;)

Chris said:
I'd rather not...I realize that contributes to the problem but...my mom is a total bitch. We are polar opposites...It's rediculous. I don't even look like her. If people ever see us together, they don't even think it's my mom. The funny thing is everybody thinks that my boss is my mom. Because she looks/acts like I do... My boss is awesome...She's my best friend's mom, but she's not my mom. But, yeah, my mom is down-right scary.

and.suckmyballs said:
No, she's not going through a rough time; she just doesn't like me. She never called me a mistake, however, she has told me before that she's never wanted a girl...Which pretty much means the same thing to me... She always wanted 3 children, all boys...And she had that... Her 3rd child was a boy & he died the day after he was born (I'm not sure why)... So if he survived there would be no me...And my mom would've had what she wanted -> three boys, but then I came along and I don't know she never really cared a whole lot for me. I always got into a lot more trouble than my brothers growing up and I had a lot more restrictions than my brothers. I figured that it was because I'm the youngest, the only girl; yadda, yadda, yadda; but that's just not the case. My mom's just scary, nasty & she's evil. That's just the kind of person she is. She's so fake, too...AH! It drives me nuts. I'm just lucky to have my dad (Who's my best friend of all time because he's just always there for me & believes in me & told me that I've never disappointed him & such)...Without him I'd be sooooo screwed. :rolleyes:

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
this is the way i fixed my broken mommy, i told he to got to hell and moved out and 3months later she wanted to move home and after that it was all good :p

my mom hates me too

yea...its all my fault for everything...even though my brother has attended a 2 year school for 3 years and skips school all the time, cost my parents an ass load of money, that will never amount to anything.......LETs hate the daughter that is going to a 4 yr. college in the fall that has already had a job that makes good grades and lets go through her shit were she can't keep a diary or have personal life...But lets let the dumbass brother make mistakes and pat him on the head and tell him not to do it again....Ground the daughter...Gurr! Little uneven isn't it? I feel your pain!

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
It's because your parents have higher expectations from you.You're probably responsible, dependable, and maintain a decent GPA, so they expect more from you.Whereas your dicksmack brothers are constantly fucking up and this hurts your parents, who compound the problem by being more lenient in their approach with said dicksmacks.Ahh, that Psych 101 class really paid off.

GottaHurt said:
It's because your parents have higher expectations from you.You're probably responsible, dependable, and maintain a decent GPA, so they expect more from you.Whereas your dicksmack brothers are constantly fucking up and this hurts your parents, who compound the problem by being more lenient in their approach with said dicksmacks.Ahh, that Psych 101 class really paid off.
Exactly. I call this the "A student Syndrome." Unfortunately, it never ends. In the workplace, it's only worse. Say you have drive, and kick ass at what you do. You meet deadlines, and complete tough projects with amazing results. Now, for the sake of argument, let's say you have a stupid, inept coworker. Let's say this jackass is irresponsible, can be trusted with only the lowest priority problems, and still produces lackluster results. (This is the "D+ Student Syndrome")

Now, let's say that the D+ Student completes a task at a C Student level. Parents, teachers, managers will acknowledge the effort, and accomplishment. But if you - the A Student - complete B Student work, you will be chastised. Called to the carpet to answer tough questions about your integrity, etc. So.. do C work. You'll pass, and stumble your way into senior management.

I'm not bitter, I swear.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
HintOfClarity said:

how old are you?

HintOfClarity said:
No, she's not going through a rough time; she just doesn't like me. She never called me a mistake, however, she has told me before that she's never wanted a girl...Which pretty much means the same thing to me... She always wanted 3 children, all boys...And she had that... Her 3rd child was a boy & he died the day after he was born (I'm not sure why)... So if he survived there would be no me...And my mom would've had what she wanted -> three boys, but then I came along and I don't know she never really cared a whole lot for me. I always got into a lot more trouble than my brothers growing up and I had a lot more restrictions than my brothers. I figured that it was because I'm the youngest, the only girl; yadda, yadda, yadda; but that's just not the case. My mom's just scary, nasty & she's evil. That's just the kind of person she is. She's so fake, too...AH! It drives me nuts. I'm just lucky to have my dad (Who's my best friend of all time because he's just always there for me & believes in me & told me that I've never disappointed him & such)...Without him I'd be sooooo screwed. :rolleyes:
i said nvm the bracets!!!!!!!!!!!
i say, get a bunch of friends, move out, rent out a condo or somthing, and buy lots of beer!!!!!! :D

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
badassmtbiker said:
Exactly. I call this the "A student Syndrome." Unfortunately, it never ends. In the workplace, it's only worse. Say you have drive, and kick ass at what you do. You meet deadlines, and complete tough projects with amazing results. Now, for the sake of argument, let's say you have a stupid, inept coworker. Let's say this jackass is irresponsible, can be trusted with only the lowest priority problems, and still produces lackluster results. (This is the "D+ Student Syndrome")

Now, let's say that the D+ Student completes a task at a C Student level. Parents, teachers, managers will acknowledge the effort, and accomplishment. But if you - the A Student - complete B Student work, you will be chastised. Called to the carpet to answer tough questions about your integrity, etc. So.. do C work. You'll pass, and stumble your way into senior management.

I'm not bitter, I swear.
Let me add this if you will...

This is precisely why some folks never advance in their respective jobs, because the inept mgt knows that they couldn't survive without the dedicated ones, so why promote them? Because once promoted, they will easily surpass the inept mgrs, managing them.