WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

my mom is skipping out on us

quix0te

Clitpickle
My mom is about to leave the house, which I find rather funny.

Her reasons are that she hasn't been getting along with my dad at all, and that my 11 year-old sister downright hates her. The girl has Oppositional Defiance Disorder along with moderate depression, and treats my mom like shit. I truly believe that deep down, she does not love my mother.

So right now, as my dad and my sister are out, she's getting clothes packed.

I find this all rather amusing, but it does mean that I have to deal with my father (who seems to have some sort of personality disorder, we have him on anti-depressants) and my insane sister.

Besides me having to hold down the fort for awhile, it's not that bad I suppose.

quix0te

Clitpickle
BullCrap said:
Ahh man that sucks, is your mom leaving for good?
She says just for a couple of days, but personally.. I'd be gone for good knowing our family. It's not too bad. In a perfect world she'd get a divorce and I'd get to live with her, but unfortunately she does still love my dad.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Complain to the doctor that the loss of your mother has made your house life unbearable. Speak of the depression that it has caused. You should get some good pills if you do it right.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
quix0te said:
My mom is about to leave the house, which I find rather funny.

Her reasons are that she hasn't been getting along with my dad at all, and that my 11 year-old sister downright hates her. The girl has Oppositional Defiance Disorder along with moderate depression, and treats my mom like shit. I truly believe that deep down, she does not love my mother.

So right now, as my dad and my sister are out, she's getting clothes packed.

I find this all rather amusing, but it does mean that I have to deal with my father (who seems to have some sort of personality disorder, we have him on anti-depressants) and my insane sister.

Besides me having to hold down the fort for awhile, it's not that bad I suppose.
Sorry to hear, but you have probally the best attitude I have seen.

Good luck to you.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
you seem to be dealing with it rather well, good for you!

GL