WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My mom is such a bitch!

YNTD

Banned - What an Asshat!
xxxundefinedundefined :rolleyes:

My mom is such a fucking Bitch...I'm going to be 19 Next month (June 13th) and I had planned on going to Houston Texas for a week to visit a friend from online that I have known for almost 3 yrs now...then I had planned on going to Odessa Texas for a while to stay with my ex boyfriend. Everything was all cool I had explained to my mom that instead of me just up and moving there I was only going to visit.And now today when we went out to eat she fucking busts out and says "you know I'm not letting you go to Texas right?" I didn't even bother to ask her why I just simply told her yes I fucking am going and that I had already told the ppl I plan on visiting I'd be there. All she said was...."I have enough stress as it is....I don't have a good feeling about it". well :mfinger: her... I am a grown woman I can take care of my fucking self! I've been doing it since I was 12-13 years old. Me and my mom just recently got real close. For the past 2 years almost 3 I've been telling her everything I have done....I even call her from parties and tell her I am ok and that I'm drinking and doing what not,So I don't see what in the fuck her problem is. It's not like I am going to be stuck in Texas I know at least 4 ppl there. I wish she'd just back the fuck off me. Regardless of what she says or thinks I am still going to go. OH BY THE WAY... THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME USE YOUR THING TO RANT ABOUT MY MOM Lowell! *hugz*

magnolia

Postaholic
Moms r that way. But somehow they always win the fight. :(

angel_of_death

WTF's #1 Bitch
My mom's the same. I had a trip to cali all planned( i was gonna stay with my best friend ) and all of a sudden my mom says, I'm not letting you go.

Chris

Sick Bastard
you're OVER eighteen, you shouldn't give a fuck about what your mum sais, it's your life, now...not hers, you're right, :mfinger: her

my stepmom is a fucking bitch and i hope that see fucking dies of aids....not to offend anyone...but that wat i hope happens....... :mfinger:

VelvetAcid

Banned - What an Asshat!
Get a job, move out, stop being a pussy. Go cry somewhere else. :thumbsdn:

My mom has a fucking anger problem. She broke all the shit that I had in my room, which I had saved up for. All because I wouldn't show her how TO WORK THE FUCKING VCR!!!

Seventh

Banned - What an Asshat!
Meh.

You know your mom is watching out for your best interests, right? She may seem overprotective at times and I don't give a shit if you're 19 and I'm 11. If you think about all the things she has sacrificed for you and you decide to go off and start getting all pissy like "OMG, My mom is such a bitch I hate everyone so I think I'll go rant about it so I can feel better where a hundred people will go off and do whatever just to side with me." Take a moment and exercise that nugget you use to think and recollect everything she's done. When you were little she spend thousands to hundred thousands of dollars varying just to feed you. She bought you all you little nessicities and all your un-nessicities when she could be using that money to pay bills and keep the excess to use when she needs it. I'm not trying to critisize you but seriously, just reflect on it for a moment.

Seventh said:
You know your mom is watching out for your best interests, right? She may seem overprotective at times and I don't give a shit if you're 19 and I'm 11. If you think about all the things she has sacrificed for you and you decide to go off and start getting all pissy like "OMG, My mom is such a bitch I hate everyone so I think I'll go rant about it so I can feel better where a hundred people will go off and do whatever just to side with me." Take a moment and exercise that nugget you use to think and recollect everything she's done. When you were little she spend thousands to hundred thousands of dollars varying just to feed you. She bought you all you little nessicities and all your un-nessicities when she could be using that money to pay bills and keep the excess to use when she needs it. I'm not trying to critisize you but seriously, just reflect on it for a moment.

Was that directed at me? If so shut the FUCK up. You have no idea wtf you are talking about. And

well now, thats fucked up.
Yeah that's fucked up. She's such a mother fucking whore.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Desdemona said:
Was that directed at me? If so shut the FUCK up. You have no idea wtf you are talking about. And

~ugh, I know how you feel~

Don't wish to get into the details about it.

Seventh

Banned - What an Asshat!
Desdemona said:

That was directed toward the poster of the thread you little paranoid whore.

paintmepurple

Banned - What an Asshat!
hahaha my mum does the same things to me... she promises me one thing and she breaks it... and its not even something unreasonable... i've never been close to her but things with her are quite ok at the moment... last time all we did was fight and scream and quarrel... i've just learnt that i live seperate live from my family and all i haf to do is bear with it for the time being... cuz the main reason i'm still arnd them is due to money... once im financially stable i'll leave the fucking assholes and live my own live....

magnolia

Postaholic
oh man.

Man, and I thought my mom was wack. You gus win.

But while I'm posting, i'll let out some of my frustrations. I can't tell my mom anything because she either tells the whole world, or she blows up at me, or doesn't offer any advice when I need it. None, not good or bad. I'm sick of it. You're supposed to be able to tell your mom anything, well not mine. I told a joke at a party once when I was in like 3rd grade, well, my friend's mom thought it was so funny that she told my mom. My mom stormed over and took me home from the party. On the way home, she proceeded to ground me for 1 year from all parties, sleep overs, and any social get together that I may have been invited to. It wasn't even a bad joke, she just didn't like it cuz it was one of my dad's. The one year streatched into a year and a half and as the time went on, other things were taken away as a part of the initial punishment. I'll never forget that. I'm going to be a better mother to my children. I swear.

SpIkEyOaSs

Banned - What an Asshat!
ROFL to the original poster here yer mom has you OWNT go cry here even though this is a ranting site please go away that was stupid. Im 13 my mom lets me do what i want sounds like u are whipped...by yer own mother haha ownt :mfinger: :D