WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

my mom needs to DIE!!!!

ok, this is how it goes. two weeks before my parents split up, my mom decideds to cheat on my dad. then, she moves in with him, leaveing her whole family behind. now, i'm takeing counciling because i'm a nut case. all because of her. i cut myself because of her. i want to die because of her. she's the one who should die. she needs to fucking back off and stop acting like everything is ok. :mad:

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
hmmm all i have to say is if your going to die then do it to piss that bithc off.

SpIkEyOaSs

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yo that bitch is scum dont let her bother you. She aint worth it if she fuicks with you dont return it just if she trys to crawl back be like what bitch and walk away

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Im sorry, i would cry if i cared. but i think you should put what has been done in the past. how old are you 16/17? this will pass, as all things do. Listen to your counselor, and dont hold that pain in, it can do terrible things to your innards.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
crimsonblood65 said:
ok, this is how it goes. two weeks before my parents split up, my mom decideds to cheat on my dad. then, she moves in with him, leaveing her whole family behind. now, i'm takeing counciling because i'm a nut case. all because of her. i cut myself because of her. i want to die because of her. she's the one who should die. she needs to fucking back off and stop acting like everything is ok. :mad:
mabye she is acting like everything is ok because she fucked up and doesnt want to talk about it with you because it emberasses her or makes her feel like a lessor human. mabye she just can't face it right now.

Miss Leo

Clitpickle
crimsonblood65 said:
Sounds like someone needs some *huggies*

kirvett

No Title Needed
crimsonblood65 said:
On one hand you could do something to your mom, like vandalizing her stuff, or pulling some really hideous prank. On the other hand, you could fret your life away about her. I think the best thing to do would just be to forget her, ignore her, etc. It will be in your best interests to just let it pass.

SpIkEyOaSs

Banned - What an Asshat!
crimsonblood65 said:
i have an idea you dumb jew fuck! The dude she cheated with on yer dad start fucking him that should hit her hard. Or you can kill yerself and leave this forum :mfinger:

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
wow, I didn't know u felt that way,(I'm this girls brother btw, I told her about the site), neway..I can definetly say I feel the same way..we gave her a chance to come back for two weeks but she wouldn't and now we've completely forgotten of her..my dad says we should act like she's a complete stranger and we are to never contact her again...which I'm completely aight with

okay... this si kinda what happened to me.. so i know how ya feel... except mine happened with my dad... well whatever... Tell her to fuck off and that you dont need her sorry ass anymore...

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
SpIkEyOaSs said:
i have an idea you dumb jew fuck! The dude she cheated with on yer dad start fucking him that should hit her hard. Or you can kill yerself and leave this forum :mfinger:
I don't appreciate u calling my sister a dumb jew...we're christians, just not as faithful either, and she's 13

we got problems flowing through the house in the darkside but so far the light side is going great

I work at tim hortons so I brought home donuts and a card for father's day and got my sister and brother to sign it, my dad really liked that and I'm glad he doesn't want to kill himself anymore or want to care about my mom anymore

oh and to clear up, I get coldhearted easily.....I have no mom..period

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
Halfpintrocker said:
okay... this si kinda what happened to me.. so i know how ya feel... except mine happened with my dad... well whatever... Tell her to fuck off and that you dont need her sorry ass anymore...
that's exactly what we did too...we gave her a chance to come back, and she denied and wanted the divorce

so for the divorce, my dad and sis, bro, and I agreed to never have any contact with ex-mom, we are to act as if she is a total stranger and if the guy totally dumps her(like he's done with his other 3 ex-wives) and she comes crawling back, DENIED

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
^??..sorry, I didn't really get what u meant there