WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My mom: one layer of skin, plus 100% pure stupidity.

Shurikane

Raging Hermaphrodite
Since I ranted about that in a chatroom before posting, might as well post the fucking log.

[20:30] <Shurikane> My fucking GOD.
[20:30] <Shurikane> My mom is SUCH A FUCKING IDIOT!
[20:31] <Sef> How so?
[20:31] <JonathanF> What happened?
[20:31] <Shurikane> She goes in the mech room and can't see the lights well on the modem.
[20:31] <Shurikane> Does she leave it alone? Noooooooo! She has to fucking touch the modem because she can't see the lights on it well enough.
[20:31] <Shurikane> BAM, motherfucking modem slams on the fucking floor.
[20:31] <JonathanF> She pulled your cable huh?
[20:32] <Shurikane> And all she can say with a Barbie voice is "Marcooooooo? Is your Internet down? Because I think I pulled a cable out."
[20:32] <Shurikane> And I'm going "Mom, what in the name OF MOTHERFUCK did you do again?!"
[20:32] <Sef> Damn.
[20:32] <Shurikane> And she goes "It's okay! I plugged it back in!... But why is the light red?"
[20:32] <Xylion> lol
[20:32] <Shurikane> So I go "Fucking hell, I'm outta here..."
[20:32] <Xylion> Ya know ..
[20:32] <Shurikane> And all she can do is fucking go in my room and giggle and make jokes about how I always leave my door closed.
[20:33] <Xylion> you spaz out this much for a cable disconnection
[20:33] <Shurikane> I SO WANT TO FUCKING KILL HER!!!
[20:33] <Shurikane> Xylion, the internet isn't the problem.
[20:33] <Sef> It's mommeh.
[20:33] <X2_KiDD> =X
[20:33] <Shurikane> The matter at hand is that my mother is on the verge of fucking need a breathe-in-breathe-out CD to fucking BREATHE!!!
[20:33] <Xylion> =/
[20:33] <Shurikane> She is a FUCKING IDIOT!
[20:34] <Shurikane> She tries to fix things that she shouldn't EVEN KNOW ABOUT!!!
[20:35] <Shurikane> I mean, Jesus!!!

magnolia

Postaholic
Just a little harsh, don't u think. Everyone is entitled to their mistakes. I'm sure that she's sorry.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Im sure you're just kidding,somewhat. But if your Mom is a fucking idiot,and if you know who your Dad is,what do you consider him as?
You should also know that if your Mom is infact an "idiot",that should be setting off the bells in your head telling you that you both share the same genes. Wow. Theres a 50/50 chance you'll be a "fucking idiot" too,when you geht all grow'd up. Lighten up,laugh it off. If it were not for your Momz,you'd never have made it from the mailmans sack.

Shurikane

Raging Hermaphrodite
gehtfuct said:
[20:33]You should also know that if your Mom is infact an "idiot",that should be setting off the bells in your head telling you that you both share the same genes.
I was lucky. My father was so incredibly badass that his genes took my mom's genes to boot camp before conceiving me. And if that wasn't enough, he boot-camped me after I was born just to make sure. :cool:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
you need prozac. or at least some respect. she is you mom dude. seriously, chill.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
gehtfuct said:
Im sure you're just kidding,somewhat. But if your Mom is a fucking idiot,and if you know who your Dad is,what do you consider him as?
You should also know that if your Mom is infact an "idiot",that should be setting off the bells in your head telling you that you both share the same genes. Wow. Theres a 50/50 chance you'll be a "fucking idiot" too,when you geht all grow'd up. Lighten up,laugh it off. If it were not for your Momz,you'd never have made it from the mailmans sack.
Not for nuthin' but; Maybe he's not his mom's child. Maybe his dad had sex with the mail man. Geez!

wiseman

"angry"scientist
lil off subject but shouldnt skin count as at least one percent i mean damn its always there for you but nooobody seems to mention it! sorry had to get that off my chest! :p

Descent

Hella Constipated
Every time I hear about your mom, I hear she just gets dumber and dumber.

I feel sorry for you.

Marco huh? Now I know what your name is! ;)

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
I do not like when my parents mess with any computers and associated hardware, though, when they do, I can't say that I want to kill them. I mean, is it that difficult to plug the cat-5 cable into its correct slot?

Secondly, kill your mom? If you hate her that much, move out.