WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My mom the bitch

undiehiker04

Future Conquistador
Here's how it starts. I am sitting at home talking on the phone. My mom gets home. She says go and get ready. I said okay got ready and we left to Target to get school supplies. WE left around 7. I was ready to go by 7:30. I had all my stuff ready I got all I needed. My mom never said anything about staying in Target the whole fucking night. I told her around 7:40 that we needed to get home. for two reasons one I have the first day of school tommorow and I want to be well rested. Two I told my girlfriend I would be on at 8-ish. The night rages on after her going through the lingerie section for like the fourth time, we finally leave. In the car I mentioned about how I was supposed to be online at 8-ish. So her wicked forked tongue lashes out and spews how I am lazy and shit and how I don't do anything right. After this rather horrid expierence, I get an attitude adjustment. We get home and she is still in a bitchy mood and yellin at me and shit. I am not in my room with the couch in front of the door. :D

magnolia

Postaholic
haha. ur mom and my mom must be related in some way, cuz mine does the same damn thing.

RA64

Hoodrat
yeah, my mom is the slowest shopper ever. Groceries, Clothes, whatever, doesn't matter. I hate shopping and want to get it over with as soon as possible...

anyway, why are you starting school in July???

undiehiker04

Future Conquistador
B/c our school is on this year round school calendar and we go 9 weeks then get 2 weeks off. It is really gay. Anyway it is Freshman Friday tommorow that means I get trashed :thumbsdn: I swear if anyone lays a fuckin hand on me i will beat the shit outta them :D

ahhhhh..... it's okay, tom. You told me you'd be on at 8, but by 8:30 i had allready logged off. :rolleyes: I know your mom too well. When she wants to shop, she'll shop. And when she wants to yell.... she'll yell.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
Ya my mom is the same way.... she likes to go shopping just to go shopping.. I dont understand it...

actingsmylife

Loving Person
did you ever think

that maybe she just wanted to have time with you? Maybe what she is saying is that you spend so much time doing your own thing that she just wants a little time with you, maybe you could sit down with her and make a schedule that sets aside an hour each day for you to spend time with her....what do you think?

actingsmylife said:
that maybe she just wanted to have time with you? Maybe what she is saying is that you spend so much time doing your own thing that she just wants a little time with you, maybe you could sit down with her and make a schedule that sets aside an hour each day for you to spend time with her....what do you think?
hmm...

nah.

Ctoit

Tenderony
actingsmylife said:

hmmmmmmmm.........thats crazy

Descent

Hella Constipated
I'll tell you why women usually shop crazy.

The gathering instinct.

You see, men are the hunters. Back in the stone age days, we were aggressive killing machines, making arrows out of obsidian, just so we could kill a few more deer. We had hunting parties go and try to capture the animal, then promptly kill it.

The women's role back then was to gather berries, fruits, and plants. They also raised the children. That way we could all have a healthy, balanced diet.

It very important to catch/collect any food you could back in those days. Due to the immense amount of energy consumed from excersize, the human body required 7000 calories. Women had to gather lots and lots of plants just to allow the tribe to eat well.

You see, your mom is either very selfish, or has a very strong gathering instinct. To me, it seems more along the lines of selfish, because she yelled at you about it, but it could be both.