WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

my mom

AniemaX

i LuV NiKKii
my mom kicked me out of her house! now i live with my frend... which iz actually pretty kewl still shes such a bitch...... :mfinger: you!

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Let's here your sob story......what'd you fuck up now??

Pachyderm

I really did.
What's the point of starting a dozen two lined threads that are just statements about nothing. There is no background information, facts, opinions or anything....

AniemaX

i LuV NiKKii
cuz i threw sumthing in her house and it hit my brother and she thinks i did it on purpose

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
AniemaX said:
cuz i threw sumthing in her house and it hit my brother and she thinks i did it on purpose
Well u did DUMB FUCK....Had U not thrown anything no one would have been hit...Common Sense....Dippy...Get it..your an ass.. :nod:

actingsmylife

Loving Person
wait a minute

Why did she kick you out of the house? there had to be a reason, i don't think your mom would do that just because

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
actingsmylife said:
Why did she kick you out of the house? there had to be a reason, i don't think your mom would do that just because
NO SHIT!! unless she was'nt taking her prozac and fliped out.....my mom did that once.....comin off prozac you end up right where you started...

I like to think your parents are a little more rational than that....

But I'm sure anime is back home right now all smug in his bed!

Ctoit

Tenderony
AniemaX said:

what, a little thing like an assault got your ass kicked out?--WTF is this world coming to when your not even allowed to throw shit around and hit people anymore.