WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My mom...

OjosDeDemonicas

Demonica de los Muertos
whats the stupidist thing u could get grounded for? me? i got grounded for writing on myself!!! i got grounded for all of october.... :banghead: :mad: boy i was pissed

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I got grounded for playing 'fireman', I thought I could put out a fire with my pee, then mom found it and got pissed. It sucked. :thumbsdn: No more fireman I guess.

Oh, Welcome to wtf, Fucker. :mfinger:

Signify

Particinator
i got stuck in the freezer.....good times.

magnolia

Postaholic
I got grounded for telling a joke my sister told me. Grounded for nearly a year and a half from going over to friends houses. and that included all parties and sleep overs. God my mom can be a bitch.

Signify

Particinator
magnolia said:
I got grounded for telling a joke my sister told me. Grounded for nearly a year and a half from going over to friends houses. and that included all parties and sleep overs. God my mom can be a bitch.
heh, my mom would forget after a couple of weeks and all would be good again

magnolia

Postaholic
Darkness_Reaper said:
heh, my mom would forget after a couple of weeks and all would be good again
not my mom. It was orriginally only supposed to be a year, cept she kept extending the punishment. Fuck it.

magnolia

Postaholic
Bipolarpeanut said:
the stupidest thing i got grounded for was when i said i was gay
they grounded you for being gay? wtf? that's :bs:

magnolia

Postaholic
haha. so is my sister. Still such a stupid reason to get grounded. I mean, do parents really ever have a GOOD reason to ground their kids?

when/if i live long enough, I am a parent i would only ground my kids for inbreeding, except that they can do what ever the hell they want to do

shep

Local alcoholic
You say that now but when you become "a parent" kid's will drive you nut's.I thought the same way till i had my boy's.

shep

Local alcoholic
That would be a smart move kid :thumbsup:

shep

Local alcoholic
Bipolarpeanut said:
where as stapaling my balls togther would'nt be :thumbsup:
Yeah that's not on my "too-do list"lol.But every man is his own.

BTW:If your gonna do it use rusty staples.I heard they work the best :thumbsup:

but would stapaling my balls togther really stop them working? or just really really hurt

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
OjosDeDemonicas said:
whats the stupidist thing u could get grounded for? me? i got grounded for writing on myself!!! i got grounded for all of october.... :banghead: :mad: boy i was pissed
And the rest of the story goes like this, Mom has been tellin you for the past 3 months to knock that dumbass shit off! But no do you listen fuck no, why???? Right! What the fuck does she know! Dumb bitch should be stripped of her motherly stripes for tellin me what to do!

And the rebellious teen loses again.