WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My mom

DAMURDOC

Fresh Meat
Im tired of my fucking mom... all her life she made me innocent, fragile, blind and stupid with her fucking belief.. all my life i was alwais the unpopular, broke(poor) guy whos ugly as fuck. Why did she have to make a baby when she knew my dad was on crack and was a fucking damn thief. WHY did she have to do that.. now my mother is my only family.. i receive nothing for christmas.. i am now in ontario but 2 months before i was in quebec.. one day, like that she decided we had to move to a fucking english province because she wanted to fucking with my new Step father. I lost all my friends again (i keep moving and moving), same for my brother.. we are fucking tired, she keeps everithing for herself.. i never had a good lunch at school when i was a kid.. i was alwais poor.. never had enought food ... everyone was happy but she made me believe that you can trust people. All she says is bullshit. she is now into fucking indian magic WTF!.
She alwais change her job and make me feel like im a fucking looser... and i am.. im tired of this gay ass life, now i dont have any friends because i alwais move .. all i got now is my brother.. and my computer

Fuck her.. i hate her.. i hear her having sex with my step father every night..
I am tired.. my last step father was even worse.. a fucking asshole who kept bitching and whining and punishing.. she let him stay for 3 Years... 3 FUCKING years til she says "i dont like him doing that to my kids" MY FUCKING ASS right after she dumped my last step father.. she found this one and we moved to ontario

fuck this.. fuck life :gun:

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
my friend, necessity is the mother of invention.

in other words, having a rant about it is good, but make sure that is the beggining of change. Think of this post as a catalyst.

you say you have always been poor... find a job. Use the money to change your look...

you don't like the step-father, thats fine, and even though you are hating your mother, you have to respect that she likes him. either avoid him, or make an effort.

and this :gun: is definately not an answer...

now, go forth and take control. Hope i helped a little!!

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
chucktheskiffie said:
my friend, necessity is the mother of invention.

in other words, having a rant about it is good, but make sure that is the beggining of change. Think of this post as a catalyst.

you say you have always been poor... find a job. Use the money to change your look...

you don't like the step-father, thats fine, and even though you are hating your mother, you have to respect that she likes him. either avoid him, or make an effort.

and this :gun: is definately not an answer...

now, go forth and take control. Hope i helped a little!!

I agree with him here. If you are of age, then you should have the ability to get a job. Even if it is bagging groceries, a job is a job. Save your money, and when the time is right, move out. Move away from everything that is terrible.

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
if you hate your mom so badly talk to her tell her how you feel. tell her of all the trauma she has put you through. if she loves you like a mother should, she'll at least think about someone other than herself.

Lost86

i give up!11 /wrists
Yeah. Definitely talk to your mother first.

When you die wouldn't it be nice to have "no regrets" engraved into your headstone?

I think so.

*Fux lesbian friend*