WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My Mother is Super Judgemental

TooSmartGuile

Tenderony
I didn't think this was bad enough to go into Life Sucks, but I need to say this somewhere.

I have a mother who certainly is not the worst, but also far from the best. Today I left my phone on the bus and decided to call their lost and found as soon as I got back home. When I asked to borrow my mother's phone to make the call, she makes a judgement call on me saying that I was "too grown" for that. I don't a single adult that hasn't lost anything or left something behind in their entire life, so I don't know what she's talking about. Plus she loses her phone and the tv remote all the time, so she has no room to speak, but I would never say that to her face.

aussiefooty

Loves the footy! Carn the roos!
I didn't think this was bad enough to go into Life Sucks, but I need to say this somewhere.

I have a mother who certainly is not the worst, but also far from the best. Today I left my phone on the bus and decided to call their lost and found as soon as I got back home. When I asked to borrow my mother's phone to make the call, she makes a judgement call on me saying that I was "too grown" for that. I don't a single adult that hasn't lost anything or left something behind in their entire life, so I don't know what she's talking about. Plus she loses her phone and the tv remote all the time, so she has no room to speak, but I would never say that to her face.
Does she know you left yours on the bus?
If i were you i'd get your mum a box of chocolates as a thankyou for letting you borrow her phone.
it's better than whinging about her on a public online forum.

• 1Disagree
Reactions: YogurtExplosion