WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My mother the embezzler

Yes that's right, my mom embezzled $18,000 and blamed it on me. Nice...!
Haha, her 51st birthday was a few weeks ago so I called her and asked, "So, how does it feel to be one short of a full deck?" I don't think that is THAT mean, is it? She didn't understand so I just told her happy birthday. "Eh, whatever," she blandly dismissed my effort. Then she said, to someone on her end of the phone, "Yeah, she wished me a happy birthday. No present, didn't offer to cook dinner...." So I like an idiot ask if she wants me to cook dinner. (What the heck would I make anyway? Microwave beans?) She said, "No, I already started it, and I used the can opener that I BOUGHT MYSELF because I didn't get one for Mother's Day." Ohhhhh... So sorry....
Yeah well she's going to die soon, and won't the world be better for it. You could grind up her body and smoke it. Hmmm! I also had a spell checker tell me to spell "Hmm" as "H'm"--what do you think? I mean, really, what is being omitted that there needs to be an apostrophe in "H'm"?
*aspires to embezzle*

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
i wish i had 18,000 to embezzle..j/k

Deez Nutz said:
Wtf does embezzeled mean?
em·bez·zle (m-bzl)
tr.v. em·bez·zled, em·bez·zling, em·bez·zles
To take (money, for example) for one's own use in violation of a trust.