WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My name is Darth Revan

Darth Revan

Banned - What an Asshat!
I new here. Just wanted to say a quick F U :mfinger: and get on with my life(what life?)

Well. . .it's always good for people with no lives to admit it. The first stage is acceptance. Welcome, fucker.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Darth Revan said:
I new here. Just wanted to say a quick F U :mfinger: and get on with my life(what life?)
Okay this is my freind from school. His real name is mister fuckass. He is my hoe. I Rape him daily. I own him. I bought him off ebay for a dollar fifty... Now suck my dick bitch. :thumbsup:

Darth Revan

Banned - What an Asshat!
I hate you Logan.
1.) your gay
2.) you don't own me
3.) your gay
4.) my name is John
5.) your gay
6.) you fuck your mom
need I go on, Fucker :mfinger: .

Darth Revan said:
I hate you Logan.
1.) your gay
2.) you don't own me
3.) your gay
4.) my name is John
5.) your gay
6.) you fuck your mom
need I go on, Fucker :mfinger: .
Just a piece of advice, don't use real names. Continue.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
[sky] said:
Okay this is my freind from school. His real name is mister fuckass. He is my hoe. I Rape him daily. I own him. I bought him off ebay for a dollar fifty... Now suck my dick bitch. :thumbsup:
i know sky i know....i gave you a deal....in 4 years he will be worth a full $2.00

Darth Revan

Banned - What an Asshat!
Thanks tiger :). As for you DIZNUTS, your a jackass :mfinger: .

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Darth Revan said:
Thanks tiger :)
Oh little johnny/Revan. You are a sad human being. You still aren't worth the 1.50 I paid for you.

Everyone meet the new Rek1.

Darth Revan said:
Thanks tiger :)
No problem. Another tip for you, if you two are going to insult each other hard core take it to Bait and Tackle. We'll all have fun watching you two tear each other to pieces, but the mods and admins frown on flaming anywhere but B&T as Eastside so kindly told me.

Edit: Diznuts isn't a jackass. He's just a manwhore.

Easty

Click click boom
DIZNUTS said:
i know sky i know....i gave you a deal....in 4 years he will be worth a full $2.00
he'll never amount to you. a priceless ho i got here. well, kinda priceless

Jung

???
Premium
[sky] said:
God hates you for your horrible use of javascript. :(

Darth Revan

Banned - What an Asshat!
(directed at [sky])And Meagan's not worth the $500 you paid her to be your hoe you ugly son of a bitch!

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Darth Revan said:
And Meagan's not worth the $500 you paid her to be your hoe you ugly son of a bitch!
Don't use real names!

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
junglizm said:
God hates you for your horrible use of javascript. :(
Jealous Much. (Fucking double posts)

Jung

???
Premium
[sky] said:
Jealous Much. (Fucking double posts)
Yes, I'm jealous that a teenager can copy and paste annoying javascript code into his website. There's no reason for the background to change every time I mouse over a link. :(

Sorry, just a pet peeve of mine...

Welcome to WTF, Darth, and fuck you. :mfinger:

Okay, children, as much as I dislike repeating myself I obviously must. Take your quarrels to Bait and Tackle, or better yet, keep them between the two of you since it's obviously something personal.

DIZNUTS

Darth Revan said:
mmphmpphm mmhmfmhmmhhmphmm
sorry i can't understand you...please take my ball out of your mouth before you speak

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
tiger_86 said:
Okay, children, as much as I dislike repeating myself I obviously must. Take your quarrels to Bait and Tackle, or better yet, keep them between the two of you since it's obviously something personal.
He's the one Flaming I'm doing nothing.
junglizm said:
Yes, I'm jealous that a teenager can copy and paste annoying javascript code into his website. There's no reason for the background to change every time I mouse over a link. :(

Sorry, just a pet peeve of mine...
I know. I'm chaging it. It annoys me too. I just needed something.]

DIZNUTS

Darth Revan said:
(directed at [sky])And Meagan's not worth the $500 you paid her to be your hoe you ugly son of a bitch!
he may be an ugly son of a bitch but his avatar gives him more game than Hugh Heffner could ever dream off :cool: