WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

my name..

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
just for EVERYONE who has asked me.. my name "p99" has nothing to do with the pistol, jesus now stop commenting "ohhh you must live in texas huh? you like guns?" christ thats getting old

shep

Local alcoholic
p99 said:
just for EVERYONE who has asked me.. my name "p99" has nothing to do with the pistol, jesus now stop commenting "ohhh you must live in texas huh? you like guns?" christ thats getting old
your probably from maine or something.Thats where all the gay kids live.lol :D

p99 said:
I'ma kill you right now :mfinger:

I'm sorry. I'm sure you saw it coming from someone. I just got to it first.

But, out of curiosity, what does the name stand for, or mean....?

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
I was playing halo on xbox and I was entering a new name in my friends xbox and I just hit around on the keys..

The best discoveries weren't exactly planned. Always an accident. But you did plan on just hitting keys, so really, it was a planned accident.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
haha I guess so, yeah penicilin was a mistake.. my chemistry teacher said today "this mistakes you make are usually the things you want the most".. I dunno, it was enlightening.. mwahaha

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
I changed my mind, I googled "p99" .. this is what my name stands for

if she was holding THIS p99, it would be the greatest combo since before mankind.. like.. dinosaurs or something

I rule :)