WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines My Neice was Baptised the Same Day John Paul II Died

Is this something to be concerned about? But I'm not sure if this is the right forum, if it isn't, move it.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
MagicHobo said:
Is this something to be concerned about? But I'm not sure if this is the right forum, if it isn't, move it.
I'm not sure I follow...

Are you implying that she's the anti-christ?

jamesp

In Memory...
i think thats exactly what he's implying...or what we're taking it to mean.....

brainwashmonkey said:
I'm not sure I follow...

Are you implying that she's the anti-christ?
It just seems odd that my beloved adorable neice would be baptised on the day that one of the biggest Popes of all time would die. I would ROFL so hard if she became goth when she got older.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
MagicHobo said:
Is this something to be concerned about?
I would definitely be concerned about asking such stupid question.

Try reading, perhaps going back to grade school, and then work your way up to a G.E.D.

Broken said:

Try reading, perhaps going back to grade school, and then work your way up to a G.E.D.
Would you not give a fuck if the same thing happened to your neice?

jamesp

In Memory...
Broken said:

LMFAO! pwned.

PS MagicHobo, dont try to compete with Broken, his heros will crucify you.

PS Broken, this isnt a flame thread.

Broken

I am not flaming him.. just giving advice he can use to better himself.

jamesp said:
LMFAO! pwned.

PS MagicHobo, dont try to compete with Broken, his heros will crucify you.

PS Broken, this isnt a flame thread.
I realized this the first time I realized his name was in the BT description. I only try to give myself human justification.

jamesp

In Memory...
MagicHobo said:
I realized this the first time I realized his name was in the BT description. I only try to give myself human justification.
LOL, i completely forgot his name was in the B&T description. good logic skillz!

jamesp said:
LOL, i completely forgot his name was in the B&T description. good logic skillz!
Please, capitalize your 'I's and refrain from using 'z' as an 's'. It pisses me off, as I'm sure it pisses off a wide majority.

Broken

Well as long as there wasn't smoke from the holy water. I won't worry about it, could be an honor. It's all a big circle man.

Broken

Glad you asked.. I was worried someone understood the post.

jamesp

In Memory...
MagicHobo said:
Please, capitalize your 'I's and refrain from using 'z' as an 's'. It pisses me off, as I'm sure it pisses off a wide majority.
if my misuse of capitalization and the one use of a z instead of an s pisses you off, you might need counseling.

PS: compare all of my posts and yours before you reply.

Broken said:
Well as long as there wasn't smoke from the holy water. I won't worry about it, could be an honor. It's all a big circle man.
Meh, we all know religion is a sham anyway. My poor brother though. His wife is a POLISH ULTRA CATHOLIC. And he's your regular South American, athiestic factory worker. He must really love that woman.

brainwashmonkey said:
?

You know, where I try to generally show that somewhere I count as something, and that I may be capable, of something. You know, metaphorical shit?