Headlines My Neice was Baptised the Same Day John Paul II Died

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
MagicHobo said:
Is this something to be concerned about? But I'm not sure if this is the right forum, if it isn't, move it.

I'm not sure I follow...

Are you implying that she's the anti-christ?

brainwashmonkey said:
I'm not sure I follow...

Are you implying that she's the anti-christ?

It just seems odd that my beloved adorable neice would be baptised on the day that one of the biggest Popes of all time would die. I would ROFL so hard if she became goth when she got older.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
MagicHobo said:
Is this something to be concerned about?

I would definitely be concerned about asking such stupid question.

Try reading, perhaps going back to grade school, and then work your way up to a G.E.D.

Broken said:

Try reading, perhaps going back to grade school, and then work your way up to a G.E.D.

Would you not give a fuck if the same thing happened to your neice?

jamesp

In Memory...
Broken said:

LMFAO! pwned.

PS MagicHobo, dont try to compete with Broken, his heros will crucify you.

PS Broken, this isnt a flame thread.

jamesp said:
LMFAO! pwned.

PS MagicHobo, dont try to compete with Broken, his heros will crucify you.

PS Broken, this isnt a flame thread.

I realized this the first time I realized his name was in the BT description. I only try to give myself human justification.

jamesp

In Memory...
MagicHobo said:
I realized this the first time I realized his name was in the BT description. I only try to give myself human justification.

LOL, i completely forgot his name was in the B&T description. good logic skillz!

jamesp said:
LOL, i completely forgot his name was in the B&T description. good logic skillz!
Please, capitalize your 'I's and refrain from using 'z' as an 's'. It pisses me off, as I'm sure it pisses off a wide majority.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Well as long as there wasn't smoke from the holy water. I won't worry about it, could be an honor. It's all a big circle man.

jamesp

In Memory...
MagicHobo said:
Please, capitalize your 'I's and refrain from using 'z' as an 's'. It pisses me off, as I'm sure it pisses off a wide majority.

if my misuse of capitalization and the one use of a z instead of an s pisses you off, you might need counseling.

PS: compare all of my posts and yours before you reply.

Broken said:
Well as long as there wasn't smoke from the holy water. I won't worry about it, could be an honor. It's all a big circle man.
Meh, we all know religion is a sham anyway. My poor brother though. His wife is a POLISH ULTRA CATHOLIC. And he's your regular South American, athiestic factory worker. He must really love that woman.